green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11353 replies to this topic

#2761 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

At the risk of my manhood, That tops my list for cutest picture of the week.

i know! i put happy bears on google and that was the first one that came up!

#2762 CAGonBorn

CAGonBorn

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:21 AM

Seriously, if anyone is willing to buy Saints Row 3 for 7.50 after coupon, I'd be willing to buy the key from you for a profit. I'm so tired of constantly trying to checkout successfully on this website today... Help a poor soul out and PM me please! :P

#2763 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

Hope I get my Borderlands 2 key tonight, do they email you? It's not showing on my account yet.

#2764 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:13 AM

Haven't got my BL2 keys yet either, but for $54 total for the goty edition, I can wait a bit. If they unlock early enough to let me pre-load, I'll be even happier.

I'm waiting on Dishonored and hoping for an additional price cut. GMG has quickly become one of my favorite sites with their deals.

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png

#2765 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:52 AM

Yeah im not in too much of a rush. Long as I can preload.

Guys you should check the Steam trading forum. Guy sold me 3 Season Passes for 17 each. On the Russian Steam store its about $13 USD.

#2766 Finishoff

Finishoff

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:58 AM

Placed an order for BL2 and got key immediately.

#2767 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:12 AM

This happened with Darksiders 2, I purchased soon before release and got a key immediately while others who had ordered much earlier were left without keys until later.

#2768 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:01 AM

Not a big fan of DLC but that Borderlands 2 Season Pass is mighty tempting at $22.50. Borderlands 1 was one of the few games that I bought more than 1 DLC pack for.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2769 crzyjoeguy

crzyjoeguy

King of Beers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:13 AM

Not a big fan of DLC but that Borderlands 2 Season Pass is mighty tempting at $22.50. Borderlands 1 was one of the few games that I bought more than 1 DLC pack for.

yeah, i bought it as well, didnt plan on buying the dlc yet, but i figured under $60 and i get the game on launch, and i get all the dlc.... worth it
Posted Image

#2770 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

yeah, i bought it as well, didnt plan on buying the dlc yet, but i figured under $60 and i get the game on launch, and i get all the dlc.... worth it

Yeah, thanks to GMG, I can get the game and all DLC for exactly $60 which is what a lot of people will pay for the base game alone. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2771 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

i really, really, really.................................hope GMG does not Fuck this up like they did with sleeping dogs and darksiders 2, i would stop giving a Fuck about the savings if i cant play B2 on day one and my money would be back to amazon

#2772 boredasfook

boredasfook

Let's Get Weird!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

I received an email this morning with my BL2 code now waiting for the season pass code.

Currently playing:
:pc: League of Legends/Titanfall
:3ds: Pokemon Y
:ps3: Okami HD

:ps4: NBA 2K14

#2773 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

Codes are still going out for Borderlands 2. GMG said they had a massive number of orders so it is taking their system awhile to allocate keys and send everything out.

Homefront $4 (Steamworks) with voucher code GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G, today only

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#2774 FellOpenIan

FellOpenIan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

Gotta say I'm not a fan of the seemingly random way that keys are being sent out.
sudo mklove

#2775 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

Gotta say I'm not a fan of the seemingly random way that keys are being sent out.

Eh I don't care. As long as its before Tuesday

#2776 FellOpenIan

FellOpenIan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

For me it's just looking at it from the outside knowing that first-come-first-served is the fairest way to handle things but yet people who ordered a month+ ago don't have keys while people who ordered a few days ago do and then if you order right now it'll spit-out a key immediately...etc.

It appears completely random despite whatever is actually going on. Surely there's a method to the madness but it appears slapdash from the outside looking in.
sudo mklove

#2777 lolDragoon

lolDragoon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

Says Borderlands 2 is out of stock.

#2778 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Says Borderlands 2 is out of stock.

Maybe that went up until they get everyone's keys out. Now if they're out of stock and people that purchased yesterday got keys and preorders from months back are screwed then gmg has some splainin to do.

#2779 Rusty Spoon

Rusty Spoon

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Wow, the day I get the funds back from my declined transaction (false fraud alert), they run out of stock. Unbelievably bad luck.

edit: Back in stock, purchased, and received key. Much better process this time!

Edited by Rusty Spoon, 14 September 2012 - 02:03 PM.
edit

#2780 lolDragoon

lolDragoon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

update on it being out of stock from twitter:

Green Man Gaming ‏@GreenManGaming
Users may be unable to buy Borderlands 2 for the next 15 mins - we want to change the oil, check brakes - due to the popularity of the deal

#2781 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:44 PM

For me it's just looking at it from the outside knowing that first-come-first-served is the fairest way to handle things but yet people who ordered a month+ ago don't have keys while people who ordered a few days ago do and then if you order right now it'll spit-out a key immediately...etc.

It appears completely random despite whatever is actually going on. Surely there's a method to the madness but it appears slapdash from the outside looking in.

If I had to hazard a guess (based on anecdotal information of seeing what people post every time their is a pre-order and personal experience), I would say it appears they are doing last-in first-out on the keys so earliest pre-orders will be the last to receive them. There is also a discrepancy on time for keys between the NA and RoW version from them.

I have tried to puzzle out how this happens for awhile as it is the same way on every pre-order pretty much. As long as everyone gets their key in time to pre-load it is mostly irrelevant, but interesting nonetheless.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#2782 FellOpenIan

FellOpenIan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

As long as everyone gets their key in time to pre-load it is mostly irrelevant, but interesting nonetheless.

That's exactly how I feel as well.

Perhaps the best way to put it would be had I awoken to a Steam key in my inbox rather than the same ole $36 email receipt then I would've already purchased the season pass from GMG if not some other games as well.

I'm not upset but rather simply discouraged from making additional (pre)purchases from GMG as the key distribution model appears to be so random.
sudo mklove

#2783 Nogib

Nogib

*squeezing* the *juice*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

No pre-load of BL2 as of yet, right?
End of line.

#2784 FellOpenIan

FellOpenIan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

No pre-load of BL2 as of yet, right?

Everyone is saying that it'll start today.
sudo mklove

#2785 brettsp

brettsp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

Any ideas of Guild wars 2 will ever be back in stock? I'd like to use the 25% off code before it expires...

#2786 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

pre-ordered on august 27, still no key. as long as i have it by monday idc.

Hand__Of__God.png

#2787 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Didn't like Borderlands, but then again the PC version was broken and the gameplay featured WAY too much hoofing it in boring, open landscapes.

It looks like they gave supreme love to the PC version, but did they change the latter?
Posted Image

#2788 FellOpenIan

FellOpenIan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Looks like pre-loading is ready...sure could use that key about now;) (people are saying it's a 4.5GB download btw)
sudo mklove

#2789 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

Ordered on the 10th of september and no key as of yet. I don't really care when I get it as long as its sometime this weekend.

#2790 sirius389

sirius389

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

pre-purchased on august 7th, hope i get my key soon
-Nicole

Posted ImagePosted Image