Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: New 25% off coupon + Free Games with select pre-orders

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11662 replies to this topic

#2971 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:39 PM

Has anyone received their season pass key yet? The season pass shows up in my account just no key.

I got mine last night

#2972 Aenima1287

Aenima1287

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

I got mine last night

Did you get it from an E-mail? or greengaming page?

#2973 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

Did you get it from an E-mail? or greengaming page?

Email I haven't checked my account page though.

#2974 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:04 PM

Has anyone received their season pass key yet? The season pass shows up in my account just no key.

Mine was in my e-mail this morning.

#2975 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

I was like Nordic? Who? then I clicked and saw painkiller and was like yeah that was IMo a great game years ago. There are a few others that look interesting like The Vampire Tale.

Great cheap prices.

#2976 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

It's kind of dodgy that the image for the 70% off Nordic games is Alan Wake: AN with a big 70% on it, but it is still full price.

I have not got my Season Pass key yet, but not that worried or stressed as I can't exactly play any of the DLC yet anyway.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#2977 Portman

Portman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

Got my key last night and just registered it on Steam. Got the odd double message from Steam that others have gotten (about it not being released/and that I own it already) but it shows up under my account in Steam.

Now if they'd just get a deal on Carrier Command! :pray: I will drop everything next week for that game.

#2978 Aenima1287

Aenima1287

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

Not to worry either about getting my season pass key. Since their is no DLC out yet, ill give it another week or so.

#2979 kjs7

kjs7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

hey so the code in OP brings me down to $43.20, whats the deal with that?

76561197994095328.png

#2980 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:21 AM

$54 - 20% ($10.8) = $43.20

The games discount is now 10%, making it $54.
Earlier in the week it was $50 - 25%.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!

#2981 kjs7

kjs7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:12 AM

$54 - 20% ($10.8) = $43.20

The games discount is now 10%, making it $54.
Earlier in the week it was $50 - 25%.

ahhh I'm embarrassed. I shouldnt post when I'm so tired. Thanks

76561197994095328.png

#2982 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:48 AM

Wow, just got my email notification with my Borderlands 2 key. Took em long enough.

#2983 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:35 AM

Wow, just got my email notification with my Borderlands 2 key. Took em long enough.

Lol. Yeah this. I just got mine at 1:10am eastern. Glad they had them dumped into accounts early.
Posted Image

#2984 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

Has anyone got season pass keys? Or are they not being dished out just yet?

#2985 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

I got mine a day or two ago.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2986 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

I got mine a day or two ago.

Same here

76561197971332172.png

#2987 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:34 PM

Mafia II is the daily today.

Mafia II $5.99 (Steamworks) with voucher code GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY, today only

Edit: Looks like a broader 2K games sale, the usual suspects are there like Bioshock, Civ V, Duke Nukem, etc.
2K Games sale, on until Sunday, September 23 at 7:00am Eastern

Myself and my friends received our keys on launch day of the main game. Did you check your account? The email system is a little crappy so you may already have a key in your account but have not received an email.

Edited by rybrad, 20 September 2012 - 02:35 PM.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#2988 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:18 PM

Myself and my friends received our keys on launch day of the main game. Did you check your account? The email system is a little crappy so you may already have a key in your account but have not received an email.

Yeah I have looked under both "My Games" and "Keys" sections of the site.

EDIT: Just got mine.

Edited by emwearz, 21 September 2012 - 02:31 AM.

#2989 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

Age of Fear: The Undead King FREE GAME TODAY ONLY

You can trade this game in for a bonus trade-in credit on XCOM right away which should be similar to voucher price (if vouchers, you know, actually worked on the game).

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#2990 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:08 PM

GMG is always crippled when they give out games free.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#2991 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

I'm broke so to remove temptation here's a 25% off coupon. May the cheapass come back to me.

- GONE! -

Post when you use it. I don't know if it's transferable but hopefully it is.

Edited by aus_nacht, 23 September 2012 - 05:05 AM.

"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#2992 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

You can trade this game in for a bonus trade-in credit on XCOM right away which should be similar to voucher price (if vouchers, you know, actually worked on the game).

Thanks for the tip! I've been eyeballing this one for a while.

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#2993 LCAWC

LCAWC

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

This doesn't seem to work for me. I picked up Age of Fear, then clicked the banner on the promo page which then brought me to the X-COM product page. I clicked to prepurchase X-COM and ticked to trade-in Age of Fear, despite it saying it had $0.00 trade-in value, and on the next screen for payment it said I would be paying $44.99 for X-COM. Has anybody gotten this to work? I also already have an additional $8.00 in trade-in credit, in case that buggers the deal for me. I was hoping to get $16 off X-COM, but maybe that won't work.

#2994 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:03 PM

This doesn't seem to work for me. I picked up Age of Fear, then clicked the banner on the promo page which then brought me to the X-COM product page. I clicked to prepurchase X-COM and ticked to trade-in Age of Fear, despite it saying it had $0.00 trade-in value, and on the next screen for payment it said I would be paying $44.99 for X-COM. Has anybody gotten this to work? I also already have an additional $8.00 in trade-in credit, in case that buggers the deal for me. I was hoping to get $16 off X-COM, but maybe that won't work.

Unfortunately, I already have XCOM so I cannot test this myself. You might want to try posting in this thread on the GMG forums to see if the staff replies. You use your existing GMG account to post on the forums so it should be pretty painless.

#2995 ninjatuned

ninjatuned

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

Worked for me this morning and I used a $2.00 credit.

#2996 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:10 PM

I didn't check out all the way but the cart was correct and I had a 6.50 credit.

#2997 ParkCarsHere

ParkCarsHere

Lincolnish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

I ended up getting X-COM (North America version) for $31.98, but I'm not sure if it was a glitch or what because it wouldn't work until my third try. I've never had a problem with my card on GMG before, but it failed twice in a row. When I did it using PayPal it worked fine.

What I did was pick up the free game, then clicked the banner on the right that says you get $8 off X-COM for trading in the free game, then I paid using PayPal. Unfortunately the GMG site broke (it just kept saying "We are processing your order..."), but I got a receipt from PayPal and the game showed up in my Games list, so I'm assuming it all went through. It's still weird though.

Some Maths for my own benefit:
$49.99 - 10% = $44.99
$44.99 - $8 trade-in for Age of Fear = $36.99
$36.99 - $5.01 = $31.98

I'm still not sure if this is too much for my taste, but I have high hopes for this game.

Edit: I should also mention that Age of Fear said it was $0.00 trade in, but in my cart it correctly reduced the base price by $8 even though it didn't show up as credit...

#2998 igotnodough

igotnodough

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

i clicked buy and it brought me back to the age of fear: the undead king product page

#2999 xjwoj

xjwoj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

Anyone else having problems redeeming the season pass? I tried dling with errors in connection(I was already downloading bl 2 so theres no problems there), and now it's saying the code's invalid.

#3000 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

I got age of fear and was going to do the trade in and pre-order for xcom with it. When I go to the check out the price drops from the trade in but when I try to use GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY it tells meI don't have any appropriate items in my basket. Is it just an error on my end or can I not combine the offer?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming