Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: New 25% off coupon + Free Games with select pre-orders

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11778 replies to this topic

#3121 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:59 AM

I just got my Xcom key wondering when they will be giving out them $10 credit.

The page I read said within 24 hours of the games launch.

#3122 krushnine

krushnine

snausages.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:11 AM

It's annoying how they always do that and screw preorder buyers.

I ordered XCOM from GMG on 9/22, and I just got my Steam key from them. Seems like they are doing a better job with the keys this time around?

#3123 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

Past GreenManGaming customers:
Your best guess - how soon until GMG sells Dishonored for $36? (Currently $45 after promo code.)

It's Steamworks, and you can already get it boxed + the DLC for under $40. I'm hoping some reviews pop up soon so I can know whether or not to last-minute pre-order a box. :D

I'd also like to know what's in the box, as it's allegedly by proper PC devs - should we expect a map? An artbook? Will it be like the Dark Souls: PtD box? Or will we have to make do with a glorious full-color 100+-page manual? :bouncy:

#3124 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:22 AM

It's Steamworks, and you can already get it boxed + the DLC for under $40. I'm hoping some reviews pop up soon so I can know whether or not to last-minute pre-order a box. :D

I'd also like to know what's in the box, as it's allegedly by proper PC devs - should we expect a map? An artbook? Will it be like the Dark Souls: PtD box? Or will we have to make do with a glorious full-color 100+-page manual? :bouncy:

Please enlighten us as to where we can get it for under $40 in a box.

#3125 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:40 AM

It was posted in the Steam thread a while back. SimplyGames.com have it boxed without DLC for ~$37, and Shopto.net have it boxed + DLC for a ferret's whisker under $40. Both promise delivery on or before the day of release. Just have it sent to one of your UK friends if you don't want to pay for international delivery and wait a week. (International delivery from Shopto brought it up to $44 and you'd probably get it a week after release, but it's still cheaper than GMG and includes the DLC)

The CAG Steam thread is quite enlightening. ;) (But it moves at a heck of a pace, goshdarnit - I miss so many pages because I only check it once a day, but surely a US store has matched those UK shops?)

#3126 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:18 AM

GMG has some $.49 games on sale with other games priced higher. The 49 cent games are nothing special but might be good for future trade-ins?

NecroVisioN: Lost Company
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Men of War: Red Tide
Defcon: Everybody Dies
Hacker Evolution
Tower Bloxx Deluxe
UFO: Aftermath

I'm also wondering if these games would be worth it for future trade-ins. Right now they're all at $0.25. It might take a few months, but they could reach trade-in values of $2 or $3.

What do you guys think?

#3127 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

They've all been free before, thus will probably never be worth a lot.

#3128 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

It was posted in the Steam thread a while back. SimplyGames.com have it boxed without DLC for ~$37, and Shopto.net have it boxed + DLC for a ferret's whisker under $40. Both promise delivery on or before the day of release. Just have it sent to one of your UK friends if you don't want to pay for international delivery and wait a week. (International delivery from Shopto brought it up to $44 and you'd probably get it a week after release, but it's still cheaper than GMG and includes the DLC)

The CAG Steam thread is quite enlightening. ;) (But it moves at a heck of a pace, goshdarnit - I miss so many pages because I only check it once a day, but surely a US store has matched those UK shops?)

That's a pretty good price. I'm surprised GreenManGaming is selling it for $59.99 considerings it's also a UK store. As far as I know there hasn't been a match here in North America.

#3129 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

It seems to be quite cheap in UKĀ£. I've just had a quick look on Gamersgate, and if you go through the UK site (.co.uk), it's $48 in Blue Coins - dropping to ~$41 if you have the IGN discount. Just buy 41,000 blue coins through the site, and get the other 220 by doing some ratings or writing some reviews, and you also get $2.31 of Blue Coins put back into your account for the purchase, making it the equivalent of $39. :D

#3130 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

Where's Hearthfire?

#3131 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

If you want to pre-load Dishonored now and don't mind paying an extra $3, you can get it from Gamefly for $48 after coupon code 2GFT82012.

http://www.gamefly.c...onored/5004504/
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3132 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

They are out of Dawngaurd keys, bought mine, no key. Love waiting with GMG, becoming a regular part of their service.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#3133 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

They are out of Dawngaurd keys, bought mine, no key. Love waiting with GMG, becoming a regular part of their service.

Just bought it and got my key. Hope you got it all sorted out

Edited by MrshllJcb, 07 October 2012 - 02:05 AM.
english is good

#3134 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:02 AM

Just bought it an got me key. Hope you got it all sorted out

Nope, still don't have it. Send a support ticket, but they never answer on weekends. Awesome.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#3135 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

Nope, still don't have it. Send a support ticket, but they never answer on weekends. Awesome.

try messaging them on Facebook or using Twitter

#3136 Naramie

Naramie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

I already own Civilization V. How does that work out if I preordered X-COM, will Steam still send me a code? I plan on gifting it to a friend or doing a steamgift if he already has it.

#3137 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

I ordered XCOM from GMG on 9/22, and I just got my Steam key from them. Seems like they are doing a better job with the keys this time around?

Besides the fact new buyers got their keys before preorders they have done a very good job on xcom.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#3138 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

I already own Civilization V. How does that work out if I preordered X-COM, will Steam still send me a code? I plan on gifting it to a friend or doing a steamgift if he already has it.

Civ v is issued from GMG as a steam key.

23480.png

#3139 Demon Soul

Demon Soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

Looks like XCOM pre-orders (NA only) will now also be getting a $10 GMG credit, including people who pre-ordered earlier. Turning into a pretty sweet deal if you took advantage of the free game trade-in for the discounted price.

Is the $10 credit still live? I can't find a mention of it on the product page.

#3140 krushnine

krushnine

snausages.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

Is the $10 credit still live? I can't find a mention of it on the product page.

Try this link:
http://www.greenmang....com/xcom-deal/

Available for NA only.

#3141 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

Did XCOM ever go lower than 45$?

I'm wondering if some people got 25% off 45$ then got in on the 10$ too. That would be awesome!

#3142 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

Did XCOM ever go lower than 45$?

I'm wondering if some people got 25% off 45$ then got in on the 10$ too. That would be awesome!

the $10 credit is only for people in NA and the vouchers have never worked for those in the NA

now there were those of us that traded in that free game for $8 towards XCOM and got it for $37 and now also get $10 credit :bouncy: :D

#3143 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

the $10 credit is only for people in NA and the vouchers have never worked for those in the NA

now there were those of us that traded in that free game for $8 towards XCOM and got it for $37 and now also get $10 credit :bouncy: :D

Plus a copy of Civ V, its turning out to be a good purchase.

#3144 Demon Soul

Demon Soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

Try this link:
http://www.greenmang....com/xcom-deal/

Available for NA only.

Thank you. Anybody have experience on how long their credit usually lasts? Would I have to spend that $10 credit by the end of this month?

#3145 Naramie

Naramie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:24 AM

Civ v is issued from GMG as a steam key.

Thanks. Does anyone know if GMG has started sending these out yet?

#3146 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:58 AM

Thanks. Does anyone know if GMG has started sending these out yet?

they said they'd be going out on release day

#3147 Gluteus

Gluteus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:37 AM

Anybody getting the Borderlands 2 season pass?
Gaming is all about having fun!

#3148 whats_the_word

whats_the_word

That Broad!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

^^I thought about it but I decided to wait for half off or something..Especially since no dlc is out yet.

#3149 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:54 AM

I wish they would throw something in and throw me over the edge on dishonored or hurry up with the $10 xcom credit.

23480.png

#3150 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

Anybody getting the Borderlands 2 season pass?

I did. Gearbox deserves it, I got BL2 for $33 from GMG, I spent 113 hours playing it so far. Figured 25% off the season pass I want to play the stuff right away, might as well. Still cheaper with the game and pass then just the games MSRP :D

The embargo on Dishonored is up, all the reviews are pouring in and it is getting nothing but great marks and comments everywhere so far.