Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: New 25% off coupon + Free Games with select pre-orders

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11769 replies to this topic

#3511 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

For anyone willing to take the risk, they've got mediocre game LotR: War in the North for $4.99 now. Don't forget the coupon, too: GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S

#3512 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Jet set radio is also 3.75 with coupon. Activates on steam.

#3513 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Finally broke on War of the North - played a bit on the 360, enjoyed it enough to drop $3.75 (hopefully the PC version runs a little smoother)....
[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#3514 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

For anyone willing to take the risk, they've got mediocre game LotR: War in the North for $4.99 now. Don't forget the coupon, too: GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S

I don't know what risk you're alluding to, but War in the North is fantastic. I highly recommend it and it's a steal at this price!

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#3515 FQRizzo

FQRizzo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

New to GMG so I apologize for the question, but how do you get PayPal to actually work with this site?

#3516 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

New to GMG so I apologize for the question, but how do you get PayPal to actually work with this site?

Your GMG email and paypal email must match. Post #2 has a lot of good info. I you are using a credit card with paypal, GMG may have tripped a fraud flag (due to being UK-based, or "gaming" = gambling), call the number on the back of your card to check.

#3517 wangman31888

wangman31888

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Jet set radio is also 3.75 with coupon. Activates on steam.

Thanks, bought it. Looking forward to it, never played original

#3518 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Ooo, Jet Set Radio for $3.75. I'm tempted, though I feel like I should probably wait until it's a full 75% off since it will most likely spend time in backlog.

#3519 Kamakazi010654

Kamakazi010654

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

In on LotR for $3.75.

I realize it isn't the best game, but it seems like a reasonably competent action game, and it is LOTR, and I am a LOTR nerd.

Don't judge me!
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#3520 FQRizzo

FQRizzo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

Your GMG email and paypal email must match. Post #2 has a lot of good info. I you are using a credit card with paypal, GMG may have tripped a fraud flag (due to being UK-based, or "gaming" = gambling), call the number on the back of your card to check.

Thanks for the info. I did check the opening posts for info before I posted and unfortunately, none of the suggestions worked. Finally figured out what it was after contacting GMG Support.

#3521 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

missed out on the Earth 2160

look at all the good prices.. i should really not preorder and wait it out
-points to how low.. LOTR has dropped-

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#3522 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

I don't know what risk you're alluding to, but War in the North is fantastic. I highly recommend it and it's a steal at this price!

I second this. I was very pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable it was.

I had the same feeling playing Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. I got it cheap and had no expectations and I ended up having a terrific time playing.

76561197971332172.png

#3523 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

Hello free Jet Set Radio I got from using my credit.

Thanks for the deals!
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3524 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

Got War in the North for free, and used the remainder of my credit so I only had to pay $2 on Jet Set Radio. Tis a good day, though I could have done with out noticing that the voucher code worked with LOTR Lego.

#3525 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

I used credit to pick up LotR: War In the North. I've read great things about the game on the forums and it's Steam-compatible to boot. Woo! Thanks, OP!

#3526 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Can someone buy me Jet Set Radio and I'll paypal gift you the amount of the game. I'm having issues gmg taking my payment due to my bank. Happens every other time when I try to make a purchase on this site, geez.

#3527 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Is the GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S code usable on more than one of the today's deals?

#3528 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

How is JSR on PC? I have a 360 controller, does it work well with that? I cant imagine playing K+M.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#3529 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

I wanna grab 3 copies of LOTR for $3.75 apiece. Am i able to use the code multiple times in different checkouts?

#3530 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

What are the chances Jet Set Radio will be cheaper during the steam winter sale?

#3531 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

How is JSR on PC? I have a 360 controller, does it work well with that? I cant imagine playing K+M.

Works with a 360 controller.

Tiger_Driver.png

Spoiler

#3532 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

checkout seems to be glitching for me

edit: working again now

Edited by buckythekat, 15 November 2012 - 08:37 PM.

#3533 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Crusader Kings II and most of it's dlc is on sale. All of it requires steam.

#3534 teenwolf

teenwolf

hic sunt leones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

I sure hope I'm not repeating an issue that has already been dealt with numerous times but...I can't seem to choose a specific payment option during checkout. It immediately goes to the "Address details" page instead of allowing me to choose paypal payment as an option. Do I have to enter a CC as a requirement or something? I have tried a number of browsers and none of them seem to fix this issue. I just want to purchase these games via paypal, not enter in my CC first or be required to use a CC.

This is incredibly annoying, especially when I go to places like GOG.com and see how incredibly easy it is and always has been to use Paypal.

#3535 Bios Element

Bios Element

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

I sure hope I'm not repeating an issue that has already been dealt with numerous times but...I can't seem to choose a specific payment option during checkout. It immediately goes to the "Address details" page instead of allowing me to choose paypal payment as an option. Do I have to enter a CC as a requirement or something? I have tried a number of browsers and none of them seem to fix this issue. I just want to purchase these games via paypal, not enter in my CC first or be required to use a CC.

This is incredibly annoying, especially when I go to places like GOG.com and see how incredibly easy it is and always has been to use Paypal.

No, you don't. I never have. Sounds like your browser is bugging out on the javascript more then anything else.
Looking for a friendly little gaming community? You should check out BiosHub! We play a little bit of everything, from Natural Selection 2 and PlanetSide 2 to Guild Wars 2 and AI Wars. - http://bioshub.com/

#3536 powersurge

powersurge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Is the GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S code usable on more than one of the today's deals?

It won't work on more than one transaction but you can use it multiple times. I bought Lord of the Rings then I bought Jet Set Radio in a separate transaction and the coupon code worked on both. :bouncy:

#3537 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

I don't know what risk you're alluding to...

Pick a page. Any page.

#3538 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

use a 360 controller and it works very well. k&m are awful for this game

#3539 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

Aargh, I put Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome in my cart, but decided to drop it to buy Jet Set Radio first in case the code wasn't multiple use. During which time, Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome went out of stock.

...and now steam servers are down so I can't even activate my JSR key, grr

#3540 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

Hmmm every time I try to activate the JSR I keep getting an invalid product code message :\

Hopefully it's the Steam Maintenance.

Although a few on Neogaf are having the same exact problem.
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image