Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: New 25% off coupon + Free Games with select pre-orders

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11732 replies to this topic

#5221 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Bioshock: Infinite is tempting with it's $17 GMG credit, too bad none of the other discounts work as well. Anyone know when/if the will end? What's the (NA) stand for? North America I'd presume.

#5222 El Vader

El Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

Bioshock: Infinite is tempting with it's $17 GMG credit, too bad none of the other discounts work as well. Anyone know when/if the will end? What's the (NA) stand for? North America I'd presume.

I think its "Not available", meaning it's not available in your region.

#5223 zenii

zenii

cynical sam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

NA stands for North America, meaning it's only available in North America.

#5224 RuzzT

RuzzT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

I don't know, Nail'D is bound to show up for a penny one of these days.

A true CAG if I ever saw one!

#5225 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

@JamesGMG

Do you know what the DRM on Carcassonne is? The page has no mention of Steam or Capsule.

Edit: And the price just rose from $2.49 $9.79. >.> Not on GMG's usual 4PM GMT turnover.

Edit2: Even weirder, it's showing $2.49 on the GMG front-page top-10. I'm in the states.

Edit3: It seems GMGs, daily turnover was ~1:15 late today. I now see that sales ended on other titles (e.g. Nail'd, Hard Reset).

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5226 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

Holy poop, the first two Sleeping Dogs DLCs are $1.24 each, apparently it's today only. Not sure if posted here, I didn't see it in the last 2 pages. Going to grab the 2nd one.

#5227 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Holy poop, the first two Sleeping Dogs DLCs are $1.24 each, apparently it's today only. Not sure if posted here, I didn't see it in the last 2 pages. Going to grab the 2nd one.

thanks for the heads up, gotem both

#5228 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

nightmare one? anyone know hows the zodiac one?
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#5229 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

Has there been a deal on a SimCity pre order?

Really looking for one soon.

#5230 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

nightmare one? anyone know hows the zodiac one?

Very short, and basically consists of running from one point on the island to another to fight groups of enemies. Only recommend it if you really like old kung fu movies and want to play a parody of one in Sleeping Dogs. It's not terrible for only a dollar though.

#5231 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

I played a chunk of Nightmare and I liked it. I look at the Sleeping Dogs DLC like this: I loved the game, I want more of it, for $5 or now $1.25 if I can get a couple more hours of Sleeping Dogs then I'm interested. It doesn't have to blow me away, but you don't always get single player DLC episodes for games like this and I'm glad to get a bit more game without having to wait 3 years for the sequel.

#5232 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

are there any codes to get dragonborn lower than $16?

and also,
how do preorders work on gmg?
aliens: colonial marines will be my first one (or dragonborn i guess)

#5233 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

are there any codes to get dragonborn lower than $16?

and also,
how do preorders work on gmg?
aliens: colonial marines will be my first one (or dragonborn i guess)

You pay them the money, then when it comes time for release you get your code, hopefully/usually in advance so you can preload.

#5234 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

Very short, and basically consists of running from one point on the island to another to fight groups of enemies. Only recommend it if you really like old kung fu movies and want to play a parody of one in Sleeping Dogs. It's not terrible for only a dollar though.

I played a chunk of Nightmare and I liked it. I look at the Sleeping Dogs DLC like this: I loved the game, I want more of it, for $5 or now $1.25 if I can get a couple more hours of Sleeping Dogs then I'm interested. It doesn't have to blow me away, but you don't always get single player DLC episodes for games like this and I'm glad to get a bit more game without having to wait 3 years for the sequel.

I agree with both of these. I loved SD and Nightmare in Northpoint was probably the only DLC I bought near release (with a GMG coupon I think).

Don't look it at as continuing the game, but more of a halloween themed side story. It's fun in that sense and a bit campy.

#5235 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

You pay them the money, then when it comes time for release you get your code, hopefully/usually in advance so you can preload.

sweet wasnt expecting to maybe get it early
that would be awesome

#5236 Wolfnix90

Wolfnix90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

do they charge you right away when you preorder off gmg? also how long do you get the credit on preordered products? any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

#5237 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:45 AM

do they charge you right away when you preorder off gmg? also how long do you get the credit on preordered products? any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Yes. If you choose the store credit it's within a few seconds.

#5238 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

Is the pre order price for COH 2 likely to drop any lower? And will GMG make any more available? (Out of Order right now
Posted Image

#5239 Werckmeister

Werckmeister

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

Hi James, sorry to ask this on the forum, but am having problems with your site's handling of region...
i happened to be on a work trip to Germany when I decided to register on your website and bought two games - those were in EUR. But actually I live in Canada and my credit card address, cell phone, etc. are all Canadian. Issue is - the whole account is now stuck in EUR and not USD/CDN even though I'm no longer in Germany/Europe. Is there a way to change this? Thanks!

#5240 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

I like the cash-back idea for Tomb Raider, how long will that promotion be active? Have to wait for my next paycheck :(

#5241 mkaliaz

mkaliaz

Scurvy Dog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Has there been any word about South Park on GMG? I know Ubisoft bought the title, but I heard that GMG cannot distribute Ubisoft games in NA.

#5242 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

Finally pulled the trigger on Skyrim DLC "Dragonborn". Had been eyeing it for several days on GMG at that price.

Played Skyrim the other night for the first time in a long while and said, "yeah, I want more of this."

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#5243 wEEman33

wEEman33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

So on their main page it has Sonic Racing highlighted as being 25% off, but I don't see any discount on the game page.

Is there some code for Sonic that I'm missing?

#5244 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

So on their main page it has Sonic Racing highlighted as being 25% off, but I don't see any discount on the game page.

Is there some code for Sonic that I'm missing?

Yeah the promotion page is here. You have to use that code at the cart screen and its usable on any of the titles listed.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#5245 wEEman33

wEEman33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

Yep, just got the 25% off to work using this code:

GMG25-T6JV8-1NPBA

Time for some Supersonic racing!

#5246 MnemnocH

MnemnocH

Cupcakes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

What type of key does gmg have on Hitman Absolution? Is it ROW(rest of the world)?

I ask this because I bought Hitman Ab in steam before but it gave me Hitman ASIA key and since im currently residing outside asia I cant install the game. Good thing the steam rep gave me a "one time" refund.

Origin ID: Mnemnoch_Caine              Uplay: mnemnoch1

uc.png   76561198062648772.png

#5247 zenii

zenii

cynical sam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Is it just me or is Hitman Absolution not being discounted at all? Says "save 66%" but the price is $49.99.

#5248 gorilladust

gorilladust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

Is it just me or is Hitman Absolution not being discounted at all? Says "save 66%" but the price is $49.99.

I don't see the sale price either.

#5249 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

With how reluctant the publisher (I'm assuming) has been to allow discounts on Bioshock Infinite, this finally made me bite cause I'm beginning to assume I won't see better.

#5250 xXI SPECTER IXx

xXI SPECTER IXx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

GMG25-T6JV8-1NPBA, thanks to the voucher, finally decided to pull the trigger on the cave!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming