Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: New 25% off coupon + Free Games with select pre-orders

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

• Please log in to reply
11749 replies to this topic

#1801 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

100% discount on UFO: Aftermath. Game also comes with 20% off anything code.

#1802 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

100% discount on UFO: Aftermath. Game also comes with 20% off anything code.

Awesome, thanks. Now I just need to find somethign to spend it on, since Metro 2033 and Company of Heroes are no longer offered.

#1803 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

It's back.

GW2.. only the Digital Deluxe at 75 right? :/

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#1804 measureless

measureless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

Hrm, was hoping for a discount on Alpha Protocol.

Posted Image

#1805 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

Ha, just got Quantum Conundrum for $3.04.
Game is $10.04 (33% off)
-20% code from UFO Aftermath = $8.04
- $5 free credit from Disciples: Gold (way back in May lol)

Nice. Could've got the Season pass for ~11 but decided to be cheap.
76561197996844513.png

#1806 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:33 PM

20% off codes ARE TIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, selling/buying them will do no good, I'd recommend finding someone with a code and working out some kind of deal with them for the game you want instead.

#1807 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

Greenmangaming just does not like me. I grabbed the UFO Afterlight and after much slowness it said I already owned it. Well I checked and it says I own it as of today but I never got an email and there's no 20% code in my account under vouchers and keys.

Ah well, I'll save my money for the Steam sale I suppose.

steam_sig.png

#1808 devildr1ver

devildr1ver

Im one hot mother$$$$er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:29 PM

Woot snatched the free game :)
3D AA Bn MoTor T

#1809 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

Greenmangaming just does not like me. I grabbed the UFO Afterlight and after much slowness it said I already owned it. Well I checked and it says I own it as of today but I never got an email and there's no 20% code in my account under vouchers and keys.

Ah well, I'll save my money for the Steam sale I suppose.

Same thing happened to me. Oh well. At least I got the game for future trade in.

Edit, just got the email and voucher :)

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1810 vherub

vherub

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:01 PM

Last Remnant is $8.99
Front Mission Evolved $7.79
after 20% coupon cheapest either has been

a potential 75% off sale on steam would drop their prices to $7.50 and $4.99, so last remnant is the better bet

#1811 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

Same thing happened to me. Oh well. At least I got the game for future trade in.

Edit, just got the email and voucher :)

I still haven't but I will keep checking back. Maybe I will get it. That will teach me to jump in right at launch when everyone else is.

Last Remnant is $8.99

a potential 75% off sale on steam would drop their prices to $7.50 and $4.99, so last remnant is the better bet

Last Remnant is still $30 retail on Steam. Unlike most other outlets, they haven't dropped the base price yet so even 75% off won't do much for it and it has about an .001% chance to go lower than 75% off.

steam_sig.png

#1812 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:08 PM

How is Front Mission Evolved? I have $7 in credit built up.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#1813 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

Last Remnant is $8.99

They were cheaper on gamersgate if you had the IGN discount.

#1814 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

How is Front Mission Evolved? I have $7 in credit built up.

Multiplayer is dead.

I finished the singleplayer and it's mostly meh.

I recommend passing on it. But of course there is not a lot of recent "mech" games for the PC out there to choose from. Mechwarrior Online and Hawken can't come out soon enough.
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#1815 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:37 PM

I hadn't been able to order from GMG for months. They refused my credit card for some reason, and I couldn't use Paypal because I had an unverified account. I got the 20% off code and decided to try again, and my Paypal order went through. If anyone else has had problems with ordering from them, you might want to try again now.
Posted Image

#1816 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

100% discount on Beyond Divinity. -20% code on everything included.

#1817 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

Bah. I actually had that game already. Was thinking of trading it in toward Quantum Conundrum. Now my trade in value has disappeared. Sadface.

#1818 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

Hm.. when I "ordered" Beyond Divinity it said I already owned the game and added it to my game library, and it didn't give me a voucher or order confirmation email. Doesn't show up in my list of keys.

#1819 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

Hm.. when I "ordered" Beyond Divinity it said I already owned the game and added it to my game library, and it didn't give me a voucher or order confirmation email. Doesn't show up in my list of keys.

That can happen if the site is getting hammered, just check again in a bit.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#1820 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

I had the same thing happen both yesterday and today. I know they Tweeted yesterday that the mails were delayed due to the servers but I never did get one.

I'm not seriously fussed since I still have my first two vouchers sitting unused but there ya go.

#1821 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

I had the same thing happen both yesterday and today. I know they Tweeted yesterday that the mails were delayed due to the servers but I never did get one.

I'm not seriously fussed since I still have my first two vouchers sitting unused but there ya go.

Same thing happened to me yesterday with the UFO game. I never did get the key either. If the site is being slow do not go for the free game because it may not register it.

Anyway, I've been wanting this game for a while now and it's the only Divinity game not on Steam at this point.

steam_sig.png

#1822 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

Same thing happened to me yesterday with the UFO game. I never did get the key either. If the site is being slow do not go for the free game because it may not register it.

Anyway, I've been wanting this game for a while now and it's the only Divinity game not on Steam at this point.

Well today it finally fully glitched on me too and I got the game but no voucher. I did notice I can see my previous three vouchers if I go up to my account and look at my keys so maybe some of you guys might want to check there.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1823 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

Free voucher: 2EXHH-9KLBU-104BK
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#1824 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

Free voucher: 2EXHH-9KLBU-104BK

I thought they said vouchers were tied to accounts.

*Protip: This code is specific to your account. Ensure you are logged in to your GMG account when using it.

Of course, if someone wants to try it, it's no bother to me.

#1825 mkaliaz

mkaliaz

Scurvy Dog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:12 PM

Same here guys for the last 2 vouchers. Although I would have liked them, I'd feel like a real asshat to bitch about not getting MORE free stuff, hahah.

#1826 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

Yeah same thing happened to me and I just signed up today for the site so I know I do not have it. Do I need to try again later?

#1827 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

lol I contacted support and they told me to wait for an order confirmation email for the next 24 hours. Well, that was pointless.

Depending on email servers and providers, this email can take some time to come through. The majority of emails are received instantly, but please be patient as it will appear shortly.

If you have not received it in the next 24 hours please contact us again and we will investigate it further.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

#1828 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

lol I contacted support and they told me to wait for an order confirmation email for the next 24 hours. Well, that was pointless.

I sent them a support email myself and also twittered and posted on their forum telling them the same thing happened to my yesterday and I already waited and never got the voucher.

I doubt they will give a crap but I did let them know it's not simply a matter of just waiting for it. Some of us aren't getting them period.

steam_sig.png

#1829 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

I sent them a support email myself and also twittered and posted on their forum telling them the same thing happened to my yesterday and I already waited and never got the voucher.

I doubt they will give a crap but I did let them know it's not simply a matter of just waiting for it. Some of us aren't getting them period.

Yeah, I guess it's not a big deal. I do have a spare voucher that I'm not sure I'll even use before it expires but they really should try to fix these problems rather than give generic responses that don't help.

#1830 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

I shot them a Tweet on it earlier.

I know the UFO game is in my games list but I haven't braved the laggy servers to check if Divinity is in my list. I guess that matters more than the vouchers since I still haven't used the first two.