H: Classic consoles/TvC Sticks W: Paypal/XBL/PSN

100Proof

CAGiversary!
Greetings CAG community,

I recently moved and am trying to cut down on the clutter. SOOOO while my significant other guts her shoe and clothing collection, I've been paring down the DVD and gaming collections. However, rather than sell this stuff to Gamestop/whoever and get nothing for it or sell on eBay and get raped on fees and screwed by unreliable buyers, I figured I would share with the good people of CAG who have assisted me in getting many a great deal.

If you're concerned that I might be an unreliable trader, check my ID on eBay (dark-schneider). All of the consoles are very well taken care of and aren't marked, dented, or otherwise maligned.

So here's what I have:

- Sega Dreamcast w/ AC/AV/2 controllers (standard white, LE Millennium Clear Black controller) Tested several games on it and works perfectly. $25

- Black Nintendo 64 w/ AC/AV/2 controllers (standard grey, black). Untested recently (as I have no games), but it worked fine last I used it (several years ago). Old cartridge systems are pretty indestructible anyway. $20

- 2 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Official Wii Fight Sticks: Brand New. Perfect Condition. Never opened. $20 each

- Silver Nintendo Gamecube w/ AC/AV/1 controller (also silver)/F-Zero X/Game Boy Player (black/no startup disc). Tested and works. $25

- PSOne (Compact 100 series) w/ AC/AV/1 controller (white)/1 memory card (grey)/Your choice of Tomb Raider (non-GH)/Gran Turismo 2 (GH)/Tenchu (non-GH). Tested and works. $25

- Limited Edition Blue Derby Stallion Japanese Sega Saturn w/ AC/AV/1 controller (transparent blue/grey). $50

This one actually requires a description. It pains me to get rid of this as it was the crowning jewel of my video game collection back in the day which included a top-loading NES, a Model 3 Genesis, an SNES remodel, and a bunch of other crap I had to get rid of to pay for bills/booze/etc. Anywho, this is a very rare (only 20,000 made) model released at the very end of the Saturn's life cycle. When they do show up on eBay, they go for two to three hundred dollars and that almost never happens. The case is a transparent bluish color and the accompanying controller is a slightly darker transparent blue/grey). The problem is that at some point or another I fried the power supply and the damn thing doesn't work. That said, replacement power supplies can be found which, assuming you have the engineering know-how to install, you can score a sweet uber rare Japanese Saturn for cheap). Absolute worst case scenario, you can swap the case out with your own and have a transparent blue Saturn and controller.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a whole bunch of other crap (strategy guides, DVDs, old gaming schwag), but I figured I'd dip my toes in the water with this.

I'm looking for Paypal (preferably), XBL Fun Bucks or PSN Fun Bucks. I'm willing to listen to other trade offers, but I'm not interested in games, systems, DVDs, Blu Rays, etc. The whole idea of this is to cut down on my clutter. ;)

If you have questions, hit me up in the thread/through PM. I'll check CAG once a day, but will likely only ship on weekends.

You have any dreamcast games to accompany or purchase with the system? Also, maybe you should list your strat guides too...I might be interested in some of them.

[quote name='Katuba Ryu']You have any dreamcast games to accompany or purchase with the system? Also, maybe you should list your strat guides too...I might be interested in some of them.[/QUOTE]

No DC games. I'll double-check, but I sold the majority of my classic stuff a few years back when I was trying to pay off college debt. I'm sure I have a few burned CD-R games but I know that's not kosher around here so I would never offer them.

As for the strategy guides, the majority of my leftover classic games/guides/schwag/etc. are in a storage unit two states away so I'll put that stuff up when I have space and can clean that out. There's not a LOT of great guides in there, but I know there's a sealed Twilight Princess hardcover guide, a Versus Books Final Fantasy VII guide (though it's in pretty bad shape if memory serves) as well as some other Versus Books guides and a truckload of other PS1/N64 era guides for random-ass games.

Bumpity bump. Let me know if the prices are reasonable. I tried to gauge based on other threads and they're definitely less than what I'd get on eBay... but frankly I'd rather a collector/real player get this stuff than some eBay hoarder/reseller.

Just let me know if you have any guides in my want list...all of them are 2D fighter guides for PS1 and PS2, though

bread's done
Back