50 Cent: Blood On The Sand $7.99 @ Bestbuy.com (360)

This game was made for Coop, but coop is only availible online. There is no split screen. I hate this new trend in gaming of eliminating split screen. Blood on the sand is an ok game, and it may be worth this price, but be warned about the lack of split screen. Thanks for the thread though.

The game is stupid and tons of fun. A cult classic if you will. The co-op is great. Do yourself a favor and play it through once while laughing the whole way at how dumb it really is.

I played this game around its release with a friend and it was great. Never got tired of hearing fiddy yell out "fuckin die!"

I almost picked this up during B2G1. My other two would have been The Bigs 2 for $5 and Bionic Commando for $3 (which would have been free). Didn't do it cuz of the good ol' backlog.

I highly recommend this game. Surprisingly good, and more importantly, hilarious! I found more entertainment in this than the gears of war series.

it is clearance.

I have seen it several BB locations for that price, but I would not take "Fiddy", even for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diamond%20Skull.gif

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']The game is stupid and tons of fun. A cult classic if you will. The co-op is great. Do yourself a favor and play it through once while laughing the whole way at how dumb it really is.[/QUOTE]

A "cult classic" is a great way to describe this game. Definitely loved by a niche audience (myself included.)

bread's done
Back