Trials HD / Limbo / Splosion Man - Triple Pack $10 at Best Buy

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Remember this pack also comes with a 48 hour gold subscription and 160 MSP.[/QUOTE]
That does sweeten the pot quite a bit.
I held off on buying any of them because none of XBLA sales hit the magical price point for me.
BB has been on a role with good prices this month.

Awesome find. I'm pretty sure I paid $15 for both Trials and Limbo. Both great games by the way. Not much of a fan of 'Splosion Man. If you haven't played them, this is definitely the time to grab them.

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']Ship To Store isn't working for me for some reason...Does Best Buy store price match their own website by any chance?[/QUOTE]

it's in this week's ad so not an online only price

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']Ship To Store isn't working for me for some reason...Does Best Buy store price match their own website by any chance?[/QUOTE]

Its $10 instore as well as far as I know.

If it says Ship to Store in 3-5 days does that mean the Best Buy doesnt have it in stock at that location?

Definitely buy this. Limbo on it's own is worth ten bucks, and Splosion Man/Trials HD are solid games. The 48-hr trial and 160 MSP is a sweetener.

This is a super awesome deal. Is it a sale price, and if so any idea on how long it is going on? *EDIT* never mind, lol info in the weekly ad post up at the top of the forum. I will definitely be picking this up this week.

Dammit I hate not having a Best Buy near me. You have no idea what I'd do to get a $10 Borderlands GOTY. :(

I'd be all over this deal, but I already have 'Splosion Man and Trials HD. Don't get me wrong, I know LIMBO is worth the money and I have wanted it since release, but the only thing stopping me from buying this is that I'd much rather just pick it up in store and obviously, that isn't going to happen considering the closest Best Buy is almost two hours away.

[quote name='Tsel']Dammit I hate not having a Best Buy near me. You have no idea what I'd do to get a $10 Borderlands GOTY. :(

I'd be all over this deal, but I already have 'Splosion Man and Trials HD. Don't get me wrong, I know LIMBO is worth the money and I have wanted it since release, but the only thing stopping me from buying this is that I'd much rather just pick it up in store and obviously, that isn't going to happen considering the closest Best Buy is almost two hours away.[/QUOTE]

Could buy it and trade it In to Amazon for $8. $2 to rip through Limbo is probably worth it.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Could buy it and trade it In to Amazon for $8. $2 to rip through Limbo is probably worth it.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a good plan, but like I said, not having a Sears anywhere near me really pushes me away from this deal.

[quote name='Tsel']Dammit I hate not having a Best Buy near me. You have no idea what I'd do to get a $10 Borderlands GOTY. :(

I'd be all over this deal, but I already have 'Splosion Man and Trials HD. Don't get me wrong, I know LIMBO is worth the money and I have wanted it since release, but the only thing stopping me from buying this is that I'd much rather just pick it up in store and obviously, that isn't going to happen considering the closest Best Buy is almost two hours away.[/QUOTE]

Man, just order it online then. Its still a good deal after tax/shipping.

I already have all three (and paid much more, obviously) but I'm tempted to buy anyway. Doesn't hurt to have a "hard" copy on hand.

[quote name='Allnatural']I already have all three (and paid much more, obviously) but I'm tempted to buy anyway. Doesn't hurt to have a "hard" copy on hand.[/QUOTE]

Me too, I wonder if they have different achievements? Also the game is pretty new you might be able flip it.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']In for one. I honestly never played any of these games, but I've heard great things about them. Sounds like a steal at $10.[/QUOTE]

It most definitely is!

Ship to Store says it will be in sometime in August... damn.

Oh, well. I'm willing to bet it will be in before that.

I already have Trials HD, but Limbo and Splosion Man are ones I've been looking at anyway. Thanks OP.

Going to exchange my $10 copy of Dark Void for this. Hope there won't be any problems with the return/exchange since Dark Void was part of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free from last week.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Going to exchange my $10 copy of Dark Void for this. Hope there won't be any problems with the return/exchange since Dark Void was part of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free from last week.[/QUOTE]

There probably will be. I asked about this before, and they told me you can't even exchange one game. You have to do a full return of both games.

bread's done
Back