Dungeon Siege III, Red Faction Armageddon - $28.77 @ Zavvi! Mega Monday

[quote name='Greyslash']Might be in for Dungeon Siege III, Not sure how good it is though.[/QUOTE]

Its actually pretty good. definitely worth $30. BTW you can get this at BB right now for $25 with the gamer coupon

Nice deal. Zavvi has been a great source of games for me this year. I didn't grab the 2 mentioned but I did pick up these for £19.80 shipped

iconps3.gif
Way of the Samurai 3 - 9.85
iconps3.gif
International Cricket 2010 - 9.95

are all these games region free i have 360 live in usa if not shux i wanted red faction but it appears ps3 version is only one on sale

[quote name='progaor06']are all these games region free i have 360 live in usa if not shux i wanted red faction but it appears ps3 version is only one on sale[/QUOTE]

360 region free games will be hit and miss, so I wouldn't risk.

Order ape escape move got to have a physical copy of a game. Waiting for Beyond good and evil to drop couple of pounds(GBP).They also have LittleBigPlanet 2 for $23.93

Ordered Prince of Persia Trilogy (PS3) for £8.86 ($14.25) after using a 10% coupon code.

I swore off Zavvi/The Hut after they failed to ship out a copy of Motorstorm: Apocolypse a few months ago, but for under $15, I'm willing to take the risk again ;)

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Ordered Prince of Persia Trilogy (PS3) for £8.86 ($14.25) after using a 10% coupon code.
[/QUOTE]

If that 10% code is generic, can you please share it.

bread's done
Back