Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Preorders Now Available

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#271 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

mortal kombat is way better than this game imo. your money is better served going elsewhere.

Cute.

#272 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:53 PM

while i agree capcoms fighting game shenanigans are cause for stones to be cast, as a whole the company did well with okamiden and still has dragons dogma to hopefully keep my support, along with the PS3 release of monster hunter. i need monster hunter in HD and w/out having to buy a wii.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#273 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:20 PM

I'm gonna wait for the super mega ultra edition.

This. Now, how many lemmings (especially the ones who bought the previous edition) are going to buy this crap when they know Crapcom will have the supersonic and the aforementioned editions later. And of course the innovative and groundbreaking 4th sequel with... different (but less) characters...:roll:
Posted Image

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell

#274 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

This. Now, how many lemmings (especially the ones who bought the previous edition) are going to buy this crap when they know Crapcom will have the supersonic and the aforementioned editions later. And of course the innovative and groundbreaking 4th sequel with... different (but less) characters...:roll:

Dont forget the Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious edition
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#275 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:30 PM

Yes, fighting games have updates to rebalance and edit gameplay, what a tragedy.

You guys are complaining about the wrong things for this game.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#276 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

Yes im pisst but not surprised at this ultimate edition, but i was also not going to shell out $5 a character (12x5=60). So it has its up and downs. I also expect a upgrade patch next year to this a la arcade edition, but hopefully it will include more than 4 characters.

#277 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:49 PM

I'm getting the Gamestop version for one reason - mohawk Storm. 'Nuff said, true believers!

#278 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

Yes, fighting games have updates to rebalance and edit gameplay, what a tragedy.

Yes, fighting games have updates to make money and increase revenue, what a tragedy.

Fixed.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#279 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:47 PM

I'd so get the Gamestop one for their pre-order bonus, but have a feeling there will be another version. Maybe a game of the year edition or a platinum hits/greatest hits that has some sort of extra on disc. I'm the same way with Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition.

At $39.99 seems like a reasonable price, but I want all the DLC/costumes at the get go or free. Phoenix Wright and Nemesis from Resident Evil series?!

Edit: I LOL at the tag: "Buy Madden instead!"

#280 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:11 PM

Yes, fighting games have updates to make money and increase revenue, what a tragedy.

Fixed.

A business wants to make a profit an an investment? No way

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#281 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

I googled "Grown men crying like babies" and this thread was the first thing to pop up.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#282 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:50 PM

Well anyway if this ends up like SSF4 , it should be 20 dollars not too long after it comes out.

Assuming you bought the collector's edition at launch + this game at launch , you would be spending about $110.

Edited by dubleo, 24 July 2011 - 05:25 PM.

#283 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:25 PM

I googled "Grown men crying like babies" and this thread was the first thing to pop up.

Why did you google that in the first place?

#284 kevgret

kevgret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

what a coincidence.. I googled "people who google grown men cyring like babies" and it took me to your post.

#285 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

Why did you google that in the first place?

Haven't you heard? It's a new and upcoming fetish.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image