Plants Vs. Zombies w/ Peggle & Zuma $12.99 Gamestop YMMV

Jabrim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
While waiting to get new tires on my car I went over to Gamestop just to see if anything was on sale. I found Plants Vs. Zombies with Peggle and Zuma for $12.99 new. I am not sure if it was a price mistake or if it is the new price, either way it is absolutely worth $12.99 in my opinion. Not sure if this is just the local store I use in Titusville, FL, but worth checking out on your end.

I checked the website, I guess this is the price, so if I missed this as a deal, I apologize and let the flames consume my soul!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Xbox 360 copy from Best Buy's B2G1 free last week. I wonder if there is any reason if I should get the DS version, which is the same price.

[quote name='The Punisher']does the two other games come on the ds also or is it disc only?[/QUOTE]

It does not look like Peggle or Zuma are included with the DS version. They are included on the disc with the XB 360 version (NOT DLC tokens).

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Yup they are all on the disc. Picked up a used copy for $8.99 ($9.99 - 10% PUR) . This is definitely worth this price.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. I'll go pick it up after I get out of work. Good deal!

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I got my Xbox 360 copy from Best Buy's B2G1 free last week. I wonder if there is any reason if I should get the DS version, which is the same price.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, there are exclusive versus modes on the DS version, although I'm not sure if it's worth it unless you're a completist. I've got the game on 360 and iPod now so I was wondering that too.

Yeah I was sold by the demo on the PSN for my PS3. Got the Xbox 360 version just because it was on disk and for the other two games.

The DS version has the portability appeal to me. I don't own an Ipod touch, Iphone, or an Ipad. I would though get this on my PSP if it did become available and have some sort of extra that the previous versions didn't have.

I played the DS one first and got pissed at how hard the controls were on the Xbox. Tapping the screen instantly where you want things is easier than moving with the thumbstick and item scrolling with the bumpers.

[quote name='180husher']I played the DS one first and got pissed at how hard the controls were on the Xbox. Tapping the screen instantly where you want things is easier than moving with the thumbstick and item scrolling with the bumpers.[/QUOTE]

I can't vouch for the DS controls, but I probably spent three or fours playing PvZ on the 360 last night and loved every minute of it ;) I do use the d-pad to move around the screen, I find the thumbstick cursor movement isn't as accurate as I'd like.

bread's done
Back