I need an Android phone (Tmobile)

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hey guys, I need a new phone. I was looking at the Sensation 4g, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, MyTouch Slide 4g, and the G2x. Any suggestions?

I had the HTC HD2 and absolutely hated it. Freezing issues. Weird sync issues. Among other things. I went back to my old 6 year old blackberry out of disgust. I'm looking for a phone that just works well without many technical issues.

I'd stay away from the Galaxy S 4G since it's just a nearly year old phone with 4G capability added to it. I've heard good things about the Sensation though.

Stay away from g2x I had it and has all sorts of screen bleeding and random reboot problems. www.tmonews.com has a bunch of users having problems with and LG's official forums are full of them. I exchanged 3 of them in two weeks and finally said screw it and returned it for good.
I was actually wanting the sensation but I switched to verizon instead with the whole att thing probably happening.

damn thanks guys. I am still looking. I want one that doesnt have alot of technical issues. I am considering switching carriers. Is the iphone glitchy or no?

bread's done
Back