WWE All Stars for $42 on Amazon.com

RBH

CAGiversary!
Demo was amusing, I'm hoping this one slides a little further though. Maybe a black friday big winner. Good looking out though OP, thanks.

[quote name='Envel']It was $20 on Play Asia a few months back.[/QUOTE]

so i glad i picked it up then
this game has refused to drop below $40 otherwise

I waited for weeks for a drop but nothing! I finally got it from Hastings for about $25 shipped a few weeks ago. Cool arcade game.

The ps3 version is broken, once you play another game and play this game agian it installs into HD. Not good programing on THQ's part. If you have both system get it for the 360.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Demo was amusing, I'm hoping this one slides a little further though. Maybe a black friday big winner. Good looking out though OP, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I haven't had much fun with wrestling games at all this generation (and this year's WWE 12 doesn't look to change that) but I've had friends saying this one is fun. But for a wrestling game I think I'll wait and see just how low it will go.

[quote name='lochack']The ps3 version is broken, once you play another game and play this game agian it installs into HD. Not good programing on THQ's part. If you have both system get it for the 360.[/QUOTE]
Could you explain that a bit more?

Basically the game caches to the hard drive, so when it starts up it takes a few minutes to start. It can be annoying considering that no other game does this at all.

[quote name='Envel']It was $20 on Play Asia a few months back.[/QUOTE]
Ah, I forgot about that.

I didn't care for the game at all, I got it used @ GS and ended up returning it. Every wrestling game since the beginning of time (WWF Wrestlemania on NES) was a button masher and this seemed like no different in that regard. It was somewhat nice to see the nostalgia because that was the era that I became a fan, but there was very little replay value for me.

I long for the day that a quality wrestling title comes out. I've played fighting games like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat over the years so maybe fighting games just are not my interest. The game I liked the most was the old Saturday Night Slam Masters and I also really enjoyed the arcade games of WWF WrestleFest and WWF Superstars.

bread's done
Back