Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/24/11 to 7/30/11)

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#211 PigheadedBobobo

PigheadedBobobo

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

think im going to pass on these...

#212 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:57 AM

Went to BB yesterday to get a price adjustment on The Force Unleashed II CE guide I picked up Sunday. They still had no clue what I was talking about and apparently it hasn't been added to the system yet either. I had to bring in a copy of their ad and even then I had to point it out in the banner. To get the $10 off the manager had to do a manual override.

Not really too many CE guides available that I'm interested in. There were a few Fable III CE's and a Duke Nukem CE but I don't have a 360 and not really interested in Duke Nukem. Wish my store had the Borderlands SE though.

Also, the Fallout New Vegas CE is on backorder.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#213 n8dawwg

n8dawwg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:05 PM

Got the Dead Rising 2 guide for 5 bucks with the gamer coupon. Goes very nicely with my Zombrez edition i got for Fathers Day.

#214 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:19 PM

Haven't heard anything about BB's ad for next week; kinda weird. It seems like someone has been posting them 3-4 days early lately (hell, I remember a few that were over a week early).

#215 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:57 PM

There's some damn good PSP/PSPgo memory card deals to be had w/the 20% deal combined w/sales. Not sure what form PSvita will use but you can bet your @ss the ones with the vita logo will be high as $hit.

http://www.cheapassg...d=1#post8711897

#216 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:44 PM

Haven't heard anything about BB's ad for next week; kinda weird. It seems like someone has been posting them 3-4 days early lately (hell, I remember a few that were over a week early).

Yeah that is odd, been waiting for it to pop up myself.

#217 yahoosale14

yahoosale14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

yeah, aren't most of the ads usually posted by thursday/friday?

#218 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:34 AM

Yeah that is odd, been waiting for it to pop up myself.

That's what she said.

Spoiler

#219 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

Checked my email and noticed something from Toys 'R Us:

Buy a Nintendo Wii for $149.99 and get a $30 gift card.

Good for Thursday(yesterday) and Friday (today) only.

I might jump on this, unless there will be a better offer in the future. The email had the Mario Kart Wii bundle with the offer.

#220 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:45 PM

Picked up a $5 guide of Infamous 2 today. I also went ahead and got a subscription to @Gamer, since there's been at least 1 coupon that I could use each month since they started stacking... The girl didn't take the coupon, either - not that it matters, since the sale ends today and there were no other guides that I wanted...

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Forza 5

WANTED: :xb1: Madden 15 MUT pack codes! PM with offers!

#221 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:22 PM

Don't know if this is in the thread, but I guess the PlayStation 2 console wasn't an advertised sale? I see it on the website, although they're out of stock.

PlayStation 2 consoles are $89.99 at Best Buy, including the Toy Story bundle. There definitely used to be more than a dozen of these at the store I visited. Today, only 3 consoles left. Not sure if $90 is really a deal, but if you're worried about quantity, I guess now's a good time.

#222 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:40 AM

Don't know if this is in the thread, but I guess the PlayStation 2 console wasn't an advertised sale? I see it on the website, although they're out of stock.

PlayStation 2 consoles are $89.99 at Best Buy, including the Toy Story bundle. There definitely used to be more than a dozen of these at the store I visited. Today, only 3 consoles left. Not sure if $90 is really a deal, but if you're worried about quantity, I guess now's a good time.

They've been at that price for about 2 weeks now. I'm not sure if the PS2 will really ever go on clearance at BB, I can't think of any other retailer that actually carries them. My BB now has maybe 20 random games and about 12 consoles.

Spoiler

#223 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:14 AM

Very weird. I bought a Borderlands guide at BBY and I didn't get $10 off... I didn't even know about it until right now, so it's too late to go back in store and ask for it. Anyone know what's up with that?

#224 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:30 AM

If you purchased the guide you can go back in with a copy of the ad and get a price adjustment, I had to do this earlier this week. For whatever reason the discount was not in their system, probably an error in their advertising.

Spoiler