Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days $8.99 at Newegg

I really enjoyed this game on PC. Console versions will have the added couch co-op. It's not especially good but I thought it was good fun.

Double dipped on a 360 copy so I could do some couch co-op.

For $9 I am in, should be pretty decent. I remember picking up 50 cent bits for this price and it was worth it.

[quote name='Rsmobile']I will never understand the hate for this one[/QUOTE]

It's another one of those big expectation games with middling results. I'd agree that a new copy with free shipping is easily worth $9 NEW, otherwise I'd wait for the used price to drop past that.

I love action movies and third-person shooters, so I snagged this the last time Newegg had it for cheap. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood, but as soon as I started trudging through the linear stages shooting everything that moves, I was over it. I'll probably pop the disc back in and give it another go, maybe after a trip to the DMV or a hard day's work, but it's gonna stay in my trade list until someone wants it.

That said, this is still a good deal if you're sure you'll dig the game.

[quote name='ShirtSizeXXXLXT']PS3 seems to be, but 360 is still in stock[/QUOTE]

Right I forgot to mention that it was sold out for the PS3 #-o Here's hoping it goes back in stock.

[quote name='ShirtSizeXXXLXT']PS3 seems to be, but 360 is still in stock[/QUOTE]

I would love if this was true. However, it shows OOS for me. Perhaps, I need to sprinkle some fairy dust on myself and drink a red bull for this to appear in stock.

already platted, but hoping gets back in stock so i can get 2 copies to play though. not a horrible game, especially at this price.
tip - don't play sober ;)

bread's done
Back