Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition (360) $59.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Barkwhip

Barkwhip

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

Thanks for posting this. I have a 360 but also really want the PS3 version. I contacted amazon to see if they'd honor this price for the PS3 version. Will post the results. Lets cross our fingers!

You want to see if they will sell you the PS3 version that is not on sale for the price on the 360 version that is on sale?

#32 DamnationZeRO

DamnationZeRO

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:56 PM

Alright to all of those who want the PS3 version. I sent my message to amazon and they got back to me in like 10 minutes. The person who emailed me said they "don't usually do this but will break the policy for me" (probably BS). Anyway, I was told to place my order at the 85$ price and they provided me with a link to put my order # in afterwards to have the price adjusted. I just received another email and it's been confirmed the price will be billed at 59.99$ when the item ships. Pretty awesome!!

#33 DamnationZeRO

DamnationZeRO

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:57 PM

You want to see if they will sell you the PS3 version that is not on sale for the price on the 360 version that is on sale?

Yes and it worked :) Never hurts to ask dude. It's not like we're talking about me asking if someone will sell me a BMW for the price of a KIA.

#34 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:00 PM

congrats^. amazon reps be feelin generous today.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#35 Barkwhip

Barkwhip

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:04 PM

I bought it. Seeing how I quit smoking for one month today, a little present for myself

Congratulations

#36 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:10 PM

Is this the version with Freddy Kreuger is coming as DLC?

No, the only DLC bonuses that came with this version was a Klassic Kostume that can be had with the rest in the pack for $5 on XBLM. As for Krueger (which apparently isn't a joke by Netherrealm Studios), he's available on the PS3 version. The PS3 version is the only one with console exclusive content (in the form of Kratos :roll:). The only Xbox exclusive is:

A "Season Pass" available to Xbox 360 users offers the first four DLC characters together at an overall discounted price.

Yeah.. great.

Congrats on the quitting by the way, remember to thank whoever's been on your ass about it. I helped the ex quit smoking cold turkey for well over a year, and let's just say she wasn't the only one craving some form of drug because of it.
~ Professionals Be Thou For The People. ~

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#37 CAG Muroso

CAG Muroso

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:01 AM

Alright to all of those who want the PS3 version. I sent my message to amazon and they got back to me in like 10 minutes. The person who emailed me said they "don't usually do this but will break the policy for me" (probably BS). Anyway, I was told to place my order at the 85$ price and they provided me with a link to put my order # in afterwards to have the price adjusted. I just received another email and it's been confirmed the price will be billed at 59.99$ when the item ships. Pretty awesome!!

can you tell me what exactly you told them on the email? thanks.