• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:29 AM

horrible, they have all the crappy games on there

#4 Rage Goblin

Rage Goblin

The Hardest of Core

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:58 AM

And at full price. Was hoping the $20 Rayman would be there and I could pair it with something somewhat decent.

#5 nflsonic

nflsonic

Your Title is Not Enough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:03 AM

I'm only interested in PES '11 3D, but not anything else from that list. The Dinosaur game looks kinda interesting...for a 4th grader maybe. I do recommend Ridge Racer 3D if someone is looking for a decent arcade racer.

milesbanner.jpg

Currently Playing:
:ps4: BF4, inFamous: SS   :ps3:: The Last of Us |  :pc:: Starcraft 2 | :3ds:: Pokemon Y | :vita:: Tearaway |  :wiiu:: Zelda: WWHD 

#6 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:06 AM

I had been holding off on buying a 3DS but now that i can get Combat of Giants Dinosaurs for free with the purchase of another game of equal caliber to that, im totally gonna go buy one!

#7 Bii

Bii

*does the robot*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

I still have the $20 credit from buying Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. Looks like I'm getting Rayman 3D and PES 2011 for $20 total. :]

#8 joshrocker

joshrocker

Hanging on the seedy side of the game store

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:00 AM

There's really only 3 games left from the launch that I haven't bought (and still plan to get) and that's steel diver, samurai chronicles, and ridge racer. The first 2 games haven't been part of these recent bogo sales. Are they still moving enough copies that they don't need to put them on sale? If madden hadn't been so crappy I could have been talked into picking that up with ridge racer but as it stands nothing else on that list does anything for me (own PES which is decent).