Buy a Select Game, Get One 40% Off at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#61 Borellius

Borellius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:25 PM

Thats F-ing BS. I had my order all planned out was getting MOH and AC:2 for 25 total and they up the price on MOH. WTF Amazon! F that ill just go get it at walmart while its still cheap.

*nevermind, they updated too. FML

#62 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:56 PM

grabbed enslaved and fallout new vegas!

#63 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:56 PM

So I bought Fable 2 for $20 (it shipped on the 13th of this month), and it's a part of this B1G1 40% off sale.. is there any way I can return my copy and re-buy it with Vanquish? ($12 for Vanquish sounds pretty solid).

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#64 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:57 PM

Yiu would be responsible for return shipping

#65 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:07 PM

Yiu would be responsible for return shipping

How much would that run me?

#66 gamingdroid

gamingdroid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:47 PM

How much would that run me?

After gas and time, you would be right around what it cost to just pay full price.

#67 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:35 AM

RDR and Batman AA for $51 shipped...so tempting...

#68 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:04 AM

Damnit. They removed EDF IA from the list before it went live at 7pm as a lightning deal.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#69 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:30 AM

Amazon is evil :whee:

Oh, this is what you meant, lol. Apparently they've also removed Medal of Honor after they discounted it some more, Fuck.

Some of the PH titles aren't discounted even a cent(GoW/Fable 2 for example), that's awful. If I rebuy Fable 2 with Vanquish, I'd save $9.. the question is whether or not it's worth it. The dilemma!

#70 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:43 AM

Oh, this is what you meant, lol. Apparently they've also removed Medal of Honor after they discounted it some more, Fuck.

Some of the PH titles aren't discounted even a cent(GoW/Fable 2 for example), that's awful. If I rebuy Fable 2 with Vanquish, I'd save $9.. the question is whether or not it's worth it. The dilemma!

I just gotta say that Your avatar creeps me out. It reminds me of this for some reason lol

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=81RN3olYIsQ
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#71 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:59 AM

damn, was going to get MoH and Vanquish, but they removed MoH. Oh well...

CBrownsT10.png

#72 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:15 AM

damn, was going to get MoH and Vanquish, but they removed MoH. Oh well...

+1 ^ That was rather frustrating.

And my avatar is a dragon beanie baby named Scorch, which was part of the name of my main online persona (pre-BobbyTastic): ADScorch

#73 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:38 AM

Putting in my two cents, but Batman AA: GotY is going get a massive amount of sales with Batman: AC coming out, 40% off of it makes it $18, and I'd imagine it'd be on sale for $20 for the most part... (that, and buying it new doesn't really garner you any benefits aside from guaranteeing you get your 3D glasses).

Personally, I use these 40%/50% off sales to snatch up PH/GH titles (or any title that's pretty much stuck around $20) since you don't really see them go any lower ($20 is more or less the price floor for most "quality" games) aside from these kind of sales, so I'd recommend ME/DS for ~$30.

Thanks, I'll do just that :booty: I saved money by getting the Fry's copy of Catherine so I can spend a bit on those games :)

#74 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:27 PM

Went ahead and ordered MoH and Vanquish last night, thanks for the heads-up. And thanks everyone who reported the Wal-Mart price to Amazon (myself included)!

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#75 morpheus47

morpheus47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:31 PM

Picked up Beatles Rock Band and Aliens Vs Predator.

#76 Raziel-Freya

Raziel-Freya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:17 PM

Lol at

Madden NFL 11
by Electronic Arts
List Price:$29.99Price:$50.78

#77 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

Lol at

Madden NFL 11
by Electronic Arts

I guess they fixed it.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#78 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

Lol at

Madden NFL 11
by Electronic Arts

Casual shopper: Wow a discount My son will Love this !

Typical and well informed cag: Fuck YOU AMAZON !!!!!!!!
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#79 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:45 AM

Hunted is on the list now.

#80 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:49 AM

When does this promotion end anyway ?
Currently playing

690739.png

#81 JamesMc

JamesMc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:51 AM

Bought Rock Band 3 and Vanquish for $30.75 shipped.

#82 TraBuch

TraBuch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

Is Record of Agarest War Zero any good? It seems like I see it every single time Amazon has this kind of sale.

#83 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:41 AM

Bought Rock Band 3 and Vanquish for $30.75 shipped.

Same here...but my total was $30.55. Vanquish is now $17.99 ($10.79 after 40% off) and Rock Band 3 for $19.76. Both are the PS3 versions.

Great deal...basically comes out to $15.xx each. Thanks OP! :D

EDIT: Just cancelled my order. I was lurking around the official Rock Band 3 forums and was shocked to see a massive topic concerning freezing / crashing issues of the PS3 version. Apparently there was a patch released in April that royally screwed the game up and has yet to be fixed. It seems to crash to the XMB if you are signed in to PSN, whether you're playing online or locally. It doesn't appear to occur if you simply stay completely offline and not log into PSN at all. But that basically destroys at least 50% of the game right there.

I still want Vanquish, but I don't see anything else I want. I might just buy Vanquish alone since it's $17.99 w/ Free Standard Shipping currently.

Edited by SmileyMcSmiles, 28 July 2011 - 10:29 AM.

#84 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

Lol at

Madden NFL 11
by Electronic Arts

God damnit, I made that joke TWICE and no one laughed. :(

Quite a number of these titles are being offered with free shipping, apparently. Does anyone know when the sale ends?

#85 gumbico

gumbico

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:07 PM

enslaved & vanquish for me!

Picked these up at 19.99 each on Tuesday and noticed they had dropped to 17.99 today. Tried Amazon customer service chat and they refused to do an adjustment. Ended up calling them up directly and was able to get my 4 bucks back. :applause:

#86 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:23 PM

I just couldn't make this work. Wanted SOTD but there just isn't any other high end game on there to make the 40% off worth it. Probably would have went for WWE All-Stars but just my luck it never seems to be a part of these promos.

#87 OmegaChaos

OmegaChaos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:17 PM

Nvm, got it to work.

Edited by OmegaChaos, 28 July 2011 - 11:42 PM.

#88 Kali

Kali

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:49 PM

would get just cause 2 but when I finally decide it goes up! lol. still on the fence. I wonder when this ends...
Posted Image

#89 OmegaChaos

OmegaChaos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:11 AM

This is ticking me off. I ordered my games on July 28th, and Amazon still hasn't shipped any of them.

#90 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:16 AM

Never had a problem. Play it once a week and have 800+ songs. So, not sure what the issue is

Same here...but my total was $30.55. Vanquish is now $17.99 ($10.79 after 40% off) and Rock Band 3 for $19.76. Both are the PS3 versions.

Great deal...basically comes out to $15.xx each. Thanks OP! :D

EDIT: Just cancelled my order. I was lurking around the official Rock Band 3 forums and was shocked to see a massive topic concerning freezing / crashing issues of the PS3 version. Apparently there was a patch released in April that royally screwed the game up and has yet to be fixed. It seems to crash to the XMB if you are signed in to PSN, whether you're playing online or locally. It doesn't appear to occur if you simply stay completely offline and not log into PSN at all. But that basically destroys at least 50% of the game right there.

I still want Vanquish, but I don't see anything else I want. I might just buy Vanquish alone since it's $17.99 w/ Free Standard Shipping currently.