Photo
- - - - -

Buy a Select Game, Get One 40% Off at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 2xJ

2xJ

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

EDIT: Just cancelled my order. I was lurking around the official Rock Band 3 forums and was shocked to see a massive topic concerning freezing / crashing issues of the PS3 version. Apparently there was a patch released in April that royally screwed the game up and has yet to be fixed. It seems to crash to the XMB if you are signed in to PSN, whether you're playing online or locally. It doesn't appear to occur if you simply stay completely offline and not log into PSN at all. But that basically destroys at least 50% of the game right there.

I picked up RB3 for around $15 as well a few months ago, and I realize this is anecdotal, but I haven't experienced anything like that, and I've put some solid hours into the game. I understand your hesitation, though.

#92 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:53 PM

EDIT: Just cancelled my order. I was lurking around the official Rock Band 3 forums and was shocked to see a massive topic concerning freezing / crashing issues of the PS3 version. Apparently there was a patch released in April that royally screwed the game up and has yet to be fixed. It seems to crash to the XMB if you are signed in to PSN, whether you're playing online or locally. It doesn't appear to occur if you simply stay completely offline and not log into PSN at all. But that basically destroys at least 50% of the game right there.

I still want Vanquish, but I don't see anything else I want. I might just buy Vanquish alone since it's $17.99 w/ Free Standard Shipping currently.

ive had the game since launch on PS3, never had any issues

596772.png

#93 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:10 PM

Those who ordered MoH through this deal and got the limited edition...is there a separate 'limited edition' code included or does the limited edition online pass give you access to the BF3 beta? I received the normal edition MoH from Amazon.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#94 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:46 PM

it's not discounting for me, even at the order summary.
am i doing something wrong, do i need to push it thru?

#95 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:51 PM

it's not discounting for me, even at the order summary.
am i doing something wrong, do i need to push it thru?

Live chat with amazon CS.

#96 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

wow the deal is still active?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#97 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:09 AM

This is ticking me off. I ordered my games on July 28th, and Amazon still hasn't shipped any of them.

Just for reference I actually just got my order of Vanquish/Just Cause 2 today.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#98 yingfo

yingfo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

This deal is donesky.
My friend tried to buy 2 games and now he's overly pissed.