Humble Indie Bundle #3 is no longer available

• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#331 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

Just bought the bundle again for $6 as a giftable code. First time I bought it for myself was at $10. Glad this deals exist and are for a good cause.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#332 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:19 PM

Less than 8 hours left. They're running out of time to give me more free games.

#333 Birbo

Birbo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:20 PM

In for $10. It's a good cause and why not add to my ginormous backlog?

#334 kodave

kodave

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:16 PM

Is anyone else having trouble getting Crayon Physics Deluxe to add to Steam with their Steam key?

#335 Zenphic

Zenphic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:31 PM

Is anyone else having trouble getting Crayon Physics Deluxe to add to Steam with their Steam key?

No problem here. Crayon Physics Deluxe was added to my library with the other games.

#336 gcorlett

gcorlett

For reals.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

No problem here. Crayon Physics Deluxe was added to my library with the other games.

Me too, no problems.

#337 kodave

kodave

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

Hmmm... Every game was added to my library but Crayon Physics Deluxe. I've sent off a help email, hopefully I can get it added soon.

#338 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

Where do you live? Is it possible that the game isn't available where you live?

BTW, I didn't have any problems with getting Crayon Physics Deluxe either

#339 TestType

TestType

model fetishist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

Where do you live? Is it possible that the game isn't available where you live?

BTW, I didn't have any problems with getting Crayon Physics Deluxe either

Doesn't matter if a game is not available in your region, it will activate regardless. Steam will not lock you out of a game you purchased somewhere else based on region.
Posted Image

#340 bmulligan

bmulligan

I am a free man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

Ahhh...more time wasters. At least it's going for a good cause.

If only other game publishers realized the effect of lowering their prices.

The Neo-Communist Manifesto: "In your mind freedom is an end in and of itself. In my mind freedom is a means of improving society and giving people a better life. Those ideas result in very different methods of running society. " - alonzomourning23

bmulligan.png<------GOOZEX ?    Goozex is dead.

#341 lllGurulll

lllGurulll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:02 PM

Ticks me off that they threw in last years games.
PSWii60 FTW!!!

#342 Setzer_XVI

Setzer_XVI

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

Ticks me off that they threw in last years games.

I'm mad that they threw in bonus stuff? You might be the worst CAG ever to complain about something free.

#343 martyback

martyback

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:14 PM

It's an amazing deal and I go to buy it everytime a new deal is added but then I keep realizing that I don't actually want any of the games on that list. Yes, I know, it's a lot of games but I really honestly don't want any of them.

#344 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

It's an amazing deal and I go to buy it everytime a new deal is added but then I keep realizing that I don't actually want any of the games on that list. Yes, I know, it's a lot of games but I really honestly don't want any of them.

Yeah, I threw them $6, all the charity, at the beginning. I wanted to try some of the games, but wasn't really enthusiastic about any of them. Then they started giving me even more games. So a friend of mine got a free copy of the 2nd bundle since I already had it since last year. Definitely think previous bundles were better. Even VVVVV was only alright.

#345 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:42 PM

This bundle is awesome, all of the Humble bundles are great. I really dont know what anyone has to complain about at all. Even if you will never ever try any of these games you can always pay what you'd like (over a cent) to get a bunch of games. Anyone who has anything bad to say about this sucks

#346 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:09 PM

Ha Ha! It looks like they sold all out. I got the very last one!
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#347 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:59 AM

$2,167,676.22 is the final tally. I can't wait for the next HIB!!

MARS

#348 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Yeah, I threw them $6, all the charity, at the beginning. I wanted to try some of the games, but wasn't really enthusiastic about any of them. Then they started giving me even more games. So a friend of mine got a free copy of the 2nd bundle since I already had it since last year. Definitely think previous bundles were better. Even VVVVV was only alright.

I was already really impressed by the quality of the bundle before they started adding the bonuses. VVVVV is awesome, COGs is a great puzzle game, Crayon Physics is loads of fun, and AYIM is another fantastic puzzle game. I haven't played the other games yet, but four out of the five games on the original lists being top notch games is nothing to complain about.

#349 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

Cortex Command didn't pop up in my steam library after i downloaded the HIB #2. Anyone have any thoughts on what I should do?

#350 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

Cortex Command didn't pop up in my steam library after i downloaded the HIB #2. Anyone have any thoughts on what I should do?

Cortex Command is still in beta, and not on Steam. When it's complete, it should appear in our Steam games library, but there's not word yet on when that will happen.

#351 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:06 PM

Cortex Command is still in beta, and not on Steam. When it's complete, it should appear in our Steam games library, but there's not word yet on when that will happen.

Ok. Thank you very much

#352 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:01 PM

Interestingly enough, the sale totals have increased incrementally since the sale ended. The fact that the final money total has increased since the end of the sale isn't all that surprising (since you are allowed to increase the amount of your offer). But seeing the tally of Purchases increase was a bit surprising. I can only assume that due to a glitch or something, there where a few orders that didn't go through while the sale was still active but have now been corrected/counted.

For those who care, here is the copy of the purchase counter taken a few hours after the sale ended.
Spoiler

You can contrast that against the current totals reported here to see the difference.
http://www.humblebundle.com/