How often do these bundles appear?
Posted Image

#63 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:47 PM

How often do these bundles appear?

Every half a year or so? This is the fourth bundle since May 2010 (if you count the Frozenbyte one) with the numbered ones being around half a year in between them.

#64 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

I love me some HIB!

MARS

#65 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

For anyone that owned one or more of the games on Steam, what happened when you entered the Steam redemption key? Did you get additional giftable copies of the games, or did you just lose the games you already owned?

#66 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

For anyone that owned one or more of the games on Steam, what happened when you entered the Steam redemption key? Did you get additional giftable copies of the games, or did you just lose the games you already owned?

Cogs became giftable.
AYIM isn't. Yet?

You also NEED to restart Steam to see the changes.
Valve needs to physically add support for each title to become giftable, so it's not always common.

#67 vimac00

vimac00

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:35 PM

in for $10

#68 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

Cogs became giftable.
AYIM isn't. Yet?

Valve needs to physically add support for each title to become giftable, so it's not always common.

Good to know at least one of them became giftable in Steam.

I own three out of the five games already, so hoped that giftable copies would show up for the ones I already owned.

#69 equality

equality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

In for $10.

#70 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

I'm only interested in VVVVVV. Already own And Yet It Moves and Crayon Physics Deluxe. And Yet It Moves is fabulous.

#71 gunstar808

gunstar808

Capitalism, Ho!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:25 PM

VVVVV is really good for those who haven't tried it yet. Definitely recommended!

#72 bcgameguide

bcgameguide

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:34 PM

It's nice to see lots of love for VVVVVV. Make sure to download (and pay/donate) for the soundtrack "PPPPPP"! The album cover makes me smile!

http://www.souleye.se/

That said, I plan on buying and gifting a bunch of these bundles. Hooray!
www.battlecreekenquirer.com/gameguide

#73 henryVIII

henryVIII

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

Sigh.... add another 5 games to the backlog.

In all seriousness though, I love these Humble Bundles and will gladly pay for them every time. Especially knowing a portion goes to charity.

And I was looking forward to playing VVVVVV anyway.

Simply awesome!

#74 deviousnaraku

deviousnaraku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

Sweet, another bundle came out! Already own Crayon Physics Deluxe and Yet it Moves, but with VVVVVV it's definitely worth buying.

Off topic, but any word when that Splot game from the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle will be released?

#75 TestType

TestType

model fetishist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

When you activate on Steam, do you get one code to activate all five games or do you get individual codes for each game?
Considering biting, but already own two of the included games and am really only interested in one of the games I don't have. And I don't really like my Steam list full of shit games I'll never play, I'm OCD like that, so I'd prefer to activate just one or possibly two games from the pack
Posted Image

#76 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

Cogs became giftable.
AYIM isn't. Yet?

Just restarted steam, AYIM and Crayon Physics Deluxe are not giftable. My guess is that Cogs is still giftable from the Potato Sack, and I doubt Valve will add gifting support for the others, because the previous Hundles were not giftable. But then again, Valve might say, well, one is already giftable, we should add that for the rest.

#77 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

When you activate on Steam, do you get one code to activate all five games or do you get individual codes for each game?
Considering biting, but already own two of the included games and am really only interested in one of the games I don't have. And I don't really like my Steam list full of shit games I'll never play, I'm OCD like that, so I'd prefer to activate just one or possibly two games from the pack

One Steam key for all the games at once

I'm in for a penny.

Well aren't you clever.

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#78 hypnotize191

hypnotize191

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:46 PM

Does anyone have any of the other humble bundles? I will give you 2 codes for this one for any of the other ones. (Humble 1, Humble 2, Frozenbyte)

#79 BitLooter

BitLooter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

Obvious troll is obvious.

Does anyone have any of the other humble bundles? I will give you 2 codes for this one for any of the other ones. (Humble 1, Humble 2, Frozenbyte)

IIRC, when they did the HIB#2 they added the games from the first one eventually. It's possible they'll do that for this one as well.
Try SwagBucks, where you can earn prizes just for searching the web! I have earned more than $60 Amazon credit so far, and get about $10 more each month just for using it instead of Google.

#80 hypnotize191

hypnotize191

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:09 PM

Obvious troll is obvious.

IIRC, when they did the HIB#2 they added the games from the first one eventually. It's possible they'll do that for this one as well.

Oh so u mean as time went on the changed the bundle and added the games from the other one?

#81 BitLooter

BitLooter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:18 PM

Yes, everyone who bought #2 got the games from #1 after a couple weeks. No idea if they'll do that this time, though.
Try SwagBucks, where you can earn prizes just for searching the web! I have earned more than $60 Amazon credit so far, and get about $10 more each month just for using it instead of Google.

#82 hypnotize191

hypnotize191

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:21 PM

Yes, everyone who bought #2 got the games from #1 after a couple weeks. No idea if they'll do that this time, though.

I see, thanks for the info!

#83 Tsnake617

Tsnake617

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:24 PM

How long do these normally last? I can't decide if I want this one or not.

#84 hypnotize191

hypnotize191

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:27 PM

Says 13 days and 23 hours left on the website, so a bout 2 weeks from today.

#85 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:28 PM

There is a countdown on the top right of the page. You have about two weeks to decide.

#86 DRM-Free

DRM-Free

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:57 PM

The proud "one cent"-er's always show up on these Humble Indie Bundle threads. I won't complain or be a nuisance, but I would like mention that the donator is getting 5 really nice games. In addition, the proceeds go to the developers and charities. It would be best to be generous, even if that means giving something small, like $5.

VVVVVV, my personal favorite of the batch, should be worth more than one cent. (Plus a PayPal fee for processing a sub-50-cent amount.)

#87 ShadowSx

ShadowSx

Why so serious?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:25 AM

So since people didn't like that I only gave 1 cent. I donated another 3$ to compassionate and to support the developers.

09DXV-AR8HP-RL7BD

Enjoy.

#88 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:28 AM

So since people didn't like that I only gave 1 cent. I donated another 3$ to compassionate and to support the developers.

09DXV-AR8HP-RL7BD

Enjoy.

Hmm....3 dollars is slightly less dickish but you're still in for only 1.50 1/2 bucks for every package.

I'm in for 10 bucks for the package. I own AYIM already so I'm thinking 2.50 per game, which would be my go price on Steam for any of them anyways.

BTW, I love the instant Steam keys. Makes this an instant buy rather than a "Will I ever get around to playing this?" buy.

#89 Cantatus

Cantatus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:43 AM

Yeesh, the Mac and Windows averages are really low at the moment. I hope they go up as the days go by.

I only have 1 of the games in this bundle (think I had 3 last time), so I think I'll be giving $10-15. Love that they keep doing these. I'm a sucker for indie games.

#90 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:48 AM

The maker of VVVVV, how does he feel that his game is the only thing carrying this pack?