Operation Moonfall - Majora's Mask for the 3DS!

RELISCH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Basically, this is a giant fan-made project to let Nintendo know that people support a Majora's Mask 3D remake.

Want to let them know? This article contains all the necessary links:
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/zelda-news/operation-moonfall-bringing-majoras-mask-to-3ds/

Definetly support this. It shouldn't take to much from an original Zelda title, as Grezzo will be doing most of the work. Hopefully this goes through, and Aonuma fulfills his promise.

Thoughts?

[quote name='cochesecochese']Would it not make more sense to send our letters to NCL directly? Reggie has proven himself pretty incompetent at this point.[/QUOTE]
whatever way you want your voice to be heard.

I'm sure Nintendo knows it would sell a ton if they released it. I'm guessing they will someday. It's probably minimal work and a huge profit for them.

MM was developed using the OoT engine in, what, a year? MM3DS should be equally easy to do, just update the old assets into the OoT3D engine and voila, you're printing money.

I signed the petition and sent them an email

One thing: They need to add more save owls. This is a portable system. Remember the fourth temple? How challenging it was and it took hours with no breaks?

I'm actually shocked OoT 3D didn't have a different save system. It's still "warp back to Temple of Time or Link's House, or beginning of dungeon". If they can't save my exact location (in this day and age that's unacceptable, but I'll deal) at least leave me at the beginning of whatever area I'm currently in.

MM better not leave their system in for sake of "classic integrity". Like you said fezlopez, it worked for a console, barely, but for a portable title no way.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Hey, since we don't have an OoT thread I'll ask here. How is the rumbling...thing for the skulltula tokens handled?[/QUOTE]

They changed the name from the stone of agony to something else (I forget off the top of my head) and now when near a secret you see a flashing light in the corner of the screen that flashes more the closer you get to it and also creates an audible sound.

This is more likely to happen since all they need to do is to use the same engine they used for OoT and Nintendo is well known for being lazy. There is no need to start an Operation Something on a popular Nintendo franchise, they'll just recycle old games without us begging them.

[quote name='Ansé Solis']Yes. Lets all live for remakes. Pathetic.[/QUOTE]
pathetic that we are just letting nintendo know we want a remake that would literally take months to make? if you don't support it, fine. but don't call those who want it pathetic.

In my opinion, Nintendo is probably going to churn this thing out regardless of any fan made petition. Who knows, maybe we'll even see it bundled up as the special-edition 3DS.

Regardless, consider me as signed.

[quote name='RELISCH']pathetic that we are just letting nintendo know we want a remake that would literally take months to make?[/QUOTE]

The best part is, it won't even take away staff resources from Nintendo. They literally just have to write a check to Grezzo.

[quote name='cochesecochese']The best part is, it won't even take away staff resources from Nintendo. They literally just have to write a check to Grezzo.[/QUOTE]
it will delay an original title though, which is the only draw back.

An original title..from Grezzo?

Line Attack Heroes is the only thing they've done so far. With that record, I would prefer they were a port-making machine.

[quote name='cochesecochese']An original title..from Grezzo?

Line Attack Heroes is the only thing they've done so far. With that record, I would prefer they were a port-making machine.[/QUOTE]
no, i mean that if nintendo releases it, we would have to wait at least another 6 months or so for an original zelda, unless they want to loose sales on both.

I really hope MM comes to the 3DS. I've been sitting on $10 on my Wii account, tempted to get it on VC for the longest time.

[quote name='RELISCH']no, i mean that if nintendo releases it, we would have to wait at least another 6 months or so for an original zelda, unless they want to loose sales on both.[/QUOTE]
Zelda games rarely come out this early in a Nintendo console's life, so I don't think there's any risk of that.

My real hope is they'll release a new 3DS zelda soon, then use the easy route of porting MM to tide us over until another new one. Not so bad if it's port, new, port, new, right?

bread's done
Back