Photo
- - - - -

*DEAD* Fallout 3 CE for $29.99 (Lightning Deal); New Vegas CE for $39.99)

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#91 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:04 PM

LOL, give it up, dude. When you get older you'll learn it takes a classy guy to admit when he's wrong, and that people actually respect you more when you do.

Yeah, and that is so important on this board.

#92 MaxBiaggi3

MaxBiaggi3

Designated Bad Guy

• CAGiversary!

I was wanted to see $30, dont know if I want it for $40.

I passed up a $30 CE at my local Gamestop because it looked like it had been run over by a truck, and I've since picked up the standard edition for $10 at Best Buy. Amazon will not be getting my money today.

#93 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

oh, i didn't see this window when i added my copy. i just added it to the cart and submitted the order.

That wait list option only pops up once the item has been 100% claimed.

I passed up a $30 CE at my local Gamestop because it looked like it had been run over by a truck, and I've since picked up the standard edition for $10 at Best Buy. Amazon will not be getting my money today.

Thats how the one copy at my local gamestop looked like (well not quite that bad, but it was in terrible shape). I looked at the guy and just asked "seriously?"

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#94 xj_sky

xj_sky

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:06 PM

That wait list option only pops up once the item has been 100% claimed.

Thats how the one copy at my local gamestop looked like. I looked at the guy and just asked "seriously?"

thx for clearing that up.

#95 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

I would have bit at $30. Oh well.

#96 TwelveVolt

TwelveVolt

Nobody from Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

On the fence... I could never find one at any of my Gamestops.... but $40 is making me hesitant.

Edit: Hmm... people must be putting it in their cart and not checking out. I just saw the percentage claimed drop from 25% to 23%

#97 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

thanks

#98 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:01 PM

is the game itself still jankier than fallout 3?

#99 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

Put one on hold for $30 bucks at my GS, but I've been screwjobbed there before... Can I order this for $40 (not bad) and cancel later, and if so, until when?

#100 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:42 PM

Put one on hold for $30 bucks at my GS, but I've been screwjobbed there before... Can I order this for $40 (not bad) and cancel later, and if so, until when?

Its depends on what shipping method you use and if you're a prime member. With free super saver shipping you would have a few days to cancel (though its been a while since I havent had prime, so I'm not totally sure about this anymore) I know with prime 2 day shipping you really only have a few hours, if that, to cancel your order. As long as the order status hasnt reached shipping soon, you can cancel.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#101 Boss_Fight_XP

Boss_Fight_XP

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

Figures this happens while I was at work, I had no idea. Been waiting to pick up the Fallout 3 CE for a decent price forever and it just seems like it ain't meant to be. If I would have known I was going to like this game even a fraction of what I did, I would have gotten it from the jump.
Posted Image