Photo
- - - - -

Update 3/6- Last 3 Packages will be shipped this weekend. Will post tracking numbers

• Please log in to reply
1859 replies to this topic

#1681 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:41 PM

Been 2 weeks. Any updates on my package adriley?

#1682 materialz

materialz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

Got my loot from Blank Earth today.

#1683 Blank Earth

Blank Earth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

Wow, international mail is slow. We're only about 10.5 hours away. Glad it arrived eventually.

#1684 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:40 PM

Did u get any update sdragon?

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#1685 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

Still no updates. It's been 5 days since adriley313 last logged on. Anyone else still waiting for their package?

#1686 tiktektak

tiktektak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

Jup been waiting for some weeks now.

#1687 Nate Nanjo

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

I am, not sure if he even acknowledged that I paid...

#1688 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Im still waiting too for adriley313.

#1689 kobra90

kobra90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:10 PM

He hasn't even been on Cag in 5 days. Hope he's alright

#1690 materialz

materialz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:13 AM

Wow, international mail is slow. We're only about 10.5 hours away. Glad it arrived eventually.

Yeah stupid border. I've had things take over a month (!) before. Wonder what goes on there..

#1691 ROB64

ROB64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:40 AM

Even though I bought an item I'm in no rush to get, this is still pretty ridiculous, adriley.
Let us know if you shipped our stuff yet! If you shipped it on Monday like you said, it would be here by now.
Posted Image

#1692 Frosty The Batman

Frosty The Batman

Luv that dirty water

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:53 AM

Yeah I'm still waiting on my package from adriley. Not really in a rush or anything, that's why this is the first time I'm coming in to this thread to check out what's going on.

6041.png

#1693 Edwin29

Edwin29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

I got two packages today from adriley but I'm missing the lightning and snow figures, other than that the rest is fine.

#1694 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:04 PM

Yes I still have a few to ship out.
I have no Internet and still no money since my wallet was stolen and can't even go to a bank to get money since I have no ID either since that was stolen and no money to get a new one since you need money for that. I have everyone's payment still sitting in my bank account and packages all packaging and ready to go. I just need to wait to get money as I don't have a scale to weight the packages to know what to ship them too. I had my phone stolen too and that's why I've been MIA. I'm so sorry guys.
My life has been crazy the past two weeks and I might even have to move, but Will make sure I get all packages out before I leave if I have to.

Again sorry guys.
Still have another small box Edwin, sorry
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#1695 Edwin29

Edwin29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

Yes I still have a few to ship out.
I have no Internet and still no money since my wallet was stolen and can't even go to a bank to get money since I have no ID either since that was stolen and no money to get a new one since you need money for that. I have everyone's payment still sitting in my bank account and packages all packaging and ready to go. I just need to wait to get money as I don't have a scale to weight the packages to know what to ship them too. I had my phone stolen too and that's why I've been MIA. I'm so sorry guys.
My life has been crazy the past two weeks and I might even have to move, but Will make sure I get all packages out before I leave if I have to.

Again sorry guys.
Still have another small box Edwin, sorry

That's ok adriley, at least I got pretty much all the stuff I wanted, you can send me that later.

#1696 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

It's funny that you logged in today finally (after 5 or 6 days), as I just filed a Paypal complaint. I feel bad about it, but it's been 3 weeks, and I hadn't heard from you and you had not logged on at all to update anyone.

You don't need a scale to ship out packages...

FYI, you may be able to go to your bank, and explain everything, show them a bill, give them your social security #, birth certificate, something to get access to your account/funds.

#1697 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

It's funny that you logged in today finally (after 5 or 6 days), as I just filed a Paypal complaint. I feel bad about it, but it's been 3 weeks, and I hadn't heard from you and you had not logged on at all to update anyone.

You don't need a scale to ship out packages...

FYI, you may be able to go to your bank, and explain everything, show them a bill, give them your social security #, birth certificate, something to get access to your account/funds.

this is a great point. having a SS number, old bank statemenet with the account number, anything with your address and name should be able to get some actions taken. If you frequent the same bank regularly, then I am sure that someone would recognize you and be willing to help. Has worked for me in the past.

Honestly you seem to have abnormally bad luck.

Edit- Actually you say that the money is in your bank account, then you don't need anything more than your account number and/or SS number to access the funds. Just saying. I just started going to a newe branch of my bank since I got a new job and never once have they asked for a photo id.

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trading 360 Games for PS3 Versions/Other PS3 Games

#1698 kobra90

kobra90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:15 AM

Received my package today. Items are great. Sorry to hear about all the stuff that's happened adriley. :(

#1699 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:29 AM

I can't believe nobody has mentioned passport as an alternative method for ID too.
Posted Image

#1700 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:23 AM

Even though I didn't bid on any of Adriley's section, I still haven't received Golden Sun: Dark Dawn that I bought just a month ago from Adriley.

#1701 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:38 AM

when did this end? i forget.

sorry, but the amount of problems here is just absurd. just saying. I kind of feel bad for the other cag's who didn't get their stuff and I got my game like a while ago.

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trading 360 Games for PS3 Versions/Other PS3 Games

#1702 kobra90

kobra90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

sorry, but the amount of problems here is just absurd. just saying. I kind of feel bad for the other cag's who didn't get their stuff and I got my game like a while ago.

The 2nd at midnight-ish

#1703 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

This... AND adriley313, don't you have a husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, sister, brother, father, mother, cousin, nephew, aunt, uncle, friend that can help you?

My paypal claim is still open, with no response so far. :cry:

#1704 Elmacanon

Elmacanon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

Got my packages after 3 weeks, everything is there and in good condition. Hope everyone gets their stuff, I still think is unbelievable how he got his wallet and phone stolen, got no internet, no money, not anyone who will help and have to move out, sorry but that sounds like bullshit.

#1705 Blank Earth

Blank Earth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

Since everything's on the table now, the whole thing was kind of a disaster for the other sellers also, to the point I was embarrassed to have my name attached to it. There were mistakes to my section of the OP, the bids were slow to be updated the last ~24 hours because adriley313 was playing Mass Effect (?), etc. Several people mentioned not bidding because of the problems. Honestly I'm relieved I didn't end up worse off than I did. Definitely my first and last group lowball.

#1706 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Ok, so im back and things are better, still no money but i can borrow money to ship out the rest of the packages. Im really sorry how things ended out and is my fault. If anyone wants to get a refund for your package not being shipped I totally understand and I will not be doing a lowball in the future.

i should have the things out by friday even your meremare. Again im really sorry.
If you want a refund please let me know through here of PM and I will do it ASAP.
Now Playing:

#1707 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

I'm not a happy camper. Paypal dispute closed with no notice, no message, nothing. I got a refund, but I wanted the two blu-rays, not my money back.

#1708 247

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:05 AM

For future reference, I pmd "adriley313" asking for a refund on 9/26/12 at around 3pm PT.

#1709 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:06 PM

Both refunds have been issued.
Now Playing:

#1710 tiktektak

tiktektak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

I still want my DS game (Layton) no refund. Did you ship that out already?