Photo
- - - - -

Update 3/6- Last 3 Packages will be shipped this weekend. Will post tracking numbers

• Please log in to reply
1858 replies to this topic

#1711 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:35 AM

If you already sent out Golden Sun Dark Dawn, fine. If not, I want a refund.

Edited by Meremare, 28 September 2012 - 09:45 PM.

#1712 Gravitz

Gravitz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

Still holding out for the dragon quest * figure. I'd rather have the figure than a refund. just don't forget about me ~

#1713 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Any updates?

#1714 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

Yes, anyone I havent shipped or emailed will be getting a refund.
My life is going through hell.
Lost my job, roommate is a druggie so I will be moving or homeless cause I cant deal with this crap.
Im sorry to everyone.
If I get banned from CAG I understand totally.
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#1715 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

I'm sorry. I hope things get better for you (which I'm sure they will). Sometimes we have to hit rock bottom before things can get better. Maybe you can find another roommate, friend or somewhere to stay for a while until you get things turned around.

#1716 Lockescythe

Lockescythe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:52 AM

hey I haven't recieved anything yet should I be worried?

#1717 Frosty The Batman

Frosty The Batman

Luv that dirty water

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

Yeah I haven't received any info on anything outside of this thread either.

6041.png

#1718 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

hey I haven't recieved anything yet should I be worried?

Yeah I haven't received any info on anything outside of this thread either.

you both need to file with paypal or whatever. Its been over a month and you have had little to no communication? Thats just not cool...

And I understand that people have lives outside CAG, and that on occasion that shit hits the fan leaving you to clean up the pieces. But (and not to sound cold blooded), the reasons that have caused all these delays in people getting their stuff is insane! If all this stuff actually happened in the course of a month, adriley needs to find someone to write a screenplay or a book about someone who has the worst luck in modern history.

I know what its like to lose a wallet, live with a druggie room mate, lose your job and lose your internet connection. But damn son, all in the same month?

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

If you have Growl for Genesis CIB Please PM me battousai11 is a superhero! Thanks!

My Tradelist- Want Dragons Crown and Stuff!

#1719 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

Just wanted to mention that I got all the stuff that I won from adriley. There was a minor issue with a CE & Adriley offered full refund.
But I did not go for it because even if a quarter of what he mentioned is true - I did not wanted to make it worse
So in my case everything turned out pretty much ok

#1720 tiktektak

tiktektak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

I still want my Layton game... Come oin just put it in an padded envelope and ship it....

#1721 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

Just wanted to mention that I got all the stuff that I won from adriley. There was a minor issue with a CE & Adriley offered full refund.
But I did not go for it because even if a quarter of what he mentioned is true - I did not wanted to make it worse

I still want my Layton game... Come oin just put it in an padded envelope and ship it....

I am in the same camp with you Dante on getting my game from adriley. I didn't have any issues with my game, and I know he has made things right in the past when they were wrong so I do lean towards the benefit of the doubt. But something doesn't seem right about this. Not saying these things haven't happened, but at the same time it just seems to become more excuses. I really don't mean to sound cold or call out someone who is saying they are having a really awful string of luck, but I fall back to an experience I had during my junior year in college- when you have a string of unbelievable bad luck, it starts to sound fishy. I hope that for everyone involved, this can be worked out (especially adriley who seems to have bigger problems than a CAG rep).

on the other hand...

tak, if you paid and didn't get a refund, report it. cause its unlikely that you would be getting a game at this point.

If you have Growl for Genesis CIB Please PM me battousai11 is a superhero! Thanks!

#1722 sm04as

sm04as

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

How recently did you get it and when was it sent out?

tak, if you paid and didn't get a refund, report it. cause its unlikely that you would be getting a game at this point.

I haven't received my things yet either, but to give him the benefit of the doubt I am waiting till the end of tomorrow to receive something. 2 weeks should be more than enough time for shipping. I've already PMed him as well, but he doesn't seem to log in frequently.

#1723 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

I filed with paypal a while ago, because it had been 3 weeks, and I wanted to cover my behind in case nothing was sent.

I was given a refund from adriley313 with no contact out of the blue. I didn't want a refund, so much as I wanted my Step Up Blu-ray. I was promised the items I won would still be sent in the mail (via PM), but now, I doubt that will happen. My advice, is to file with Paypal, to cover your behinds, just in case.

#1724 tiktektak

tiktektak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

As I paid gift that won't be possible. Only 10 Euros though so not a backbreaker.

Still considering his many many positives I still hope the best.

#1725 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

How recently did you get it and when was it sent out?

Its been more than a week or two

Masa - I totally get what you are saying & agree on most of the points. At the same time I do hope that if things have really gone bad for adriley, they turn out right pretty soon!

#1726 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

Its been more than a week or two

Masa - I totally get what you are saying & agree on most of the points. At the same time I do hope that if things have really gone bad for adriley, they turn out right pretty soon!

oh no doubt, I hope that if things went to hell they get turned around. Like I said, dood has done right by people in the past (did a group lowball and there were issues on his part that were corrected).

Its ironic though, right before this lowball happened there was a comment made by adriley in another lowball thread, where the person running it just disappeared after it ended presumably because they didn't get what they wanted for the items, about how lowball auctions are big responsibilities and that there should be a certain fb/ join date for someone to have a lowball. Guess that just says that no matter what you ratings are, shit can still Fuck up your day (as well as the bidders).

for the record, I got my game from adriley like a week after the auction ended. the fact that I haven't even touched it makes me feel awful with so many people not getting their stuff.:cry:

#1727 sm04as

sm04as

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

I didn't realize it's been more than 5 weeks since I paid. I don't know if Amazon Payments will give me a refund since it's over 30 days, but I gave it a shot and hopefully if they see other people with similar complaints it will go through. I guess have should have asked for the refund when he was asking everyone. I would have like my wins more, but I'll settle for fairness.

#1728 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:09 AM

Neither did I file in time with paypal. Now I'm out of a refund and the game. But I pm'ed Pookymeister to let him know what's been happening.

#1729 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

so I don't know it would do much of anything, but isn't this a situation where you could/should leave negative feedback?

and meremare, are you talking about the game you bought before the lowball? if thats the case you have the patience of a saint!

#1730 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:57 AM

and meremare, are you talking about the game you bought before the lowball? if thats the case you have the patience of a saint!

Yeah, I bought it along with 2 other games (the 2 arrived, Golden Sun did not), a few days before the lowball started.

#1731 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:34 AM

I noted at least 3-5 people who have not gotten an item, or even a refund from adriley313.

I tallied several people including myself who got a refund, but no item, and only after filing with Paypal/Amazon/etc.

I was promised I'd still get my items, but I doubt that at this point. If you haven't already done so, FILE WITH PAYPAL/AMAZON (THIS is a good reason NOT to gift payments).

I am leaving a negative. I recommend others to do so as well. adriley313 has not logged in to CAG since the 6th of October, and has done little to make it right with buyers. I got my money back at least, but that's because I filed early on. I feel bad for those who are out game/money. Lot of feedback or not, this is unacceptable in my book.

Things do happen that are out of are control, but unless someone is on life support, I at least expect some communication, or some attempt to make things right.

*Negative feedback left*

#1732 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

I noted at least 3-5 people who have not gotten an item, or even a refund from adriley313.

I tallied several people including myself who got a refund, but no item, and only after filing with Paypal/Amazon/etc.

I was promised I'd still get my items, but I doubt that at this point. If you haven't already done so, FILE WITH PAYPAL/AMAZON (THIS is a good reason NOT to gift payments).

I am leaving a negative. I recommend others to do so as well. adriley313 has not logged in to CAG since the 6th of October, and has done little to make it right with buyers. I got my money back at least, but that's because I filed early on. I feel bad for those who are out game/money. Lot of feedback or not, this is unacceptable in my book.

Things do happen that are out of are control, but unless someone is on life support, I at least expect some communication, or some attempt to make things right.

*Negative feedback left*

while I totally agree with the above statement and encourage others to do the same, it seems that if adriley has abandoned CAG then it won't do much more than just make a statement.

This is a really sad situation. Someone who has been part of this site for a few years ends up screwing over people. What a shame.

#1733 tiktektak

tiktektak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:23 AM

Seems like I can't to anything but give a negative now. Sad that he even isn't even showing up anymore to stand up to his wrong doings.

#1734 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:51 AM

Seems like I can't to anything but give a negative now. Sad that he even isn't even showing up anymore to stand up to his wrong doings.

A little birdie tells me he has logged on to Facebook and another forum or two...

I'm still perplexed about this entire situation.

#1735 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:32 AM

A little birdie tells me he has logged on to Facebook and another forum or two...

I'm still perplexed about this entire situation.

I wonder if he bailed because he was standing to lose alot of money on some items. The ME3 CE and that FF-XIII 2 cyrstal edition went pretty damn cheap...

#1736 tiktektak

tiktektak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

So I think if that is the case he should be banned from cag. No matter if he did many good deals in the past a scam in this proportions is untolerable.

I only lost a few euros but there are sure some others who lost more.

#1737 nickdoods

nickdoods

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

I'm so happy I managed to get my item from him early on...Still sucks for other people though. It seems like somebody who used CAG so much wouldn't be able to leave it so easily, I'm willing to bet he'll come back with a dummy account and we'll never be the wiser.

#1738 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

I wonder if he bailed because he was standing to lose alot of money on some items. The ME3 CE and that FF-XIII 2 cyrstal edition went pretty damn cheap...

If that was the case, you'd think those would be the items that wouldn't have shipped... The aforementioned FFXIII-2 CE arrived at my house about 10 days after the end of the lowball. Weird how he just up and left altogether now, though. Probably doesn't want to be attacked every time he posts on here. :lol:

But yes, I feel bad for everyone that got shafted. It's really strange how such an seemingly upstanding member of the site up and had this happen.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#1739 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

If that was the case, you'd think those would be the items that wouldn't have shipped... The aforementioned FFXIII-2 CE arrived at my house about 10 days after the end of the lowball. Weird how he just up and left altogether now, though. Probably doesn't want to be attacked every time he posts on here. :lol:

But yes, I feel bad for everyone that got shafted. It's really strange how such an seemingly upstanding member of the site up and had this happen.

Thanks for posting that, I honestly thought as soon as I posted that if there were any of the bigger items that arrived to the prospective buyers.

Well cross that of the list of possible scenarios...

#1740 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

Thanks for posting that, I honestly thought as soon as I posted that if there were any of the bigger items that arrived to the prospective buyers.

Well cross that of the list of possible scenarios...

No problem, I just wish that there were an update or something as this whole situation has been one of the worst in lowball history around here(at least in recent memory). adriley's probably gone for good though. Weird.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?