Photo
- - - - -

Update 3/6- Last 3 Packages will be shipped this weekend. Will post tracking numbers

• Please log in to reply
1859 replies to this topic

#1771 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

Tagging just to see how all this ends up. Sorry for you guys that appear to be getting screwed in this. :(

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#1772 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

I feel bad for everyone involved in this, but have you guys considered just going old school and telling on him? I mean the dude has his Dad listed on his Facebook page. What's a worse feeling than a bunch of people telling your Dad you're a crook?

That would be pure win.

Where's this turd live? Maybe someone lives close enough to him to check into matters firsthand? ;)

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#1773 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

Still waiting for either my game to arrive or my money back. This is my second bad experience here on CAG which makes me wary of trading again on this site.

#1774 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

Mods don't often act as police officers and troll for negative situations. It's probably that no one has reported anything as of yet.

adriley is certainly disappointing me in his action or lack thereof.

I did, but nothing was done.

#1775 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Ok. So hopefully within 2 weeks I can have everyone all paid back.
I will update the OP with what I owe.
Again I am very sorry for this happening and Hope i can get this all fixed and show that Im not all a bad person.
Just fell on bad times and screwed up really Bad.
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#1776 tiktektak

tiktektak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Me want no money! Me want game!!!!!!! Prof Layton please! You got my adress!

#1777 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Yeah, why not ship out the items?

#1778 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

Yeah, why not ship out the items?

He's gotta buy more time.

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#1779 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

i am very sorry to hear about your problems and hope your problems go away and am also sorry from CAG how people care more about cheap items then a Cag member this site should be more like a big family then a site were you can find cheap games and other stuff when you get back on your feet i will deal with you again and i will bid in your lowballz again too

#1780 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

^ Yeah that was pretty bad. The worst for me is the one where a guy ran one claiming he would donate the proceeds to some charity, I think Child's Play. He asked people to donate games for the charity. I thought it was a great idea with a great cause. I shipped him about $200+ worth in games and so did many other generous folks.

IIRC, he took everything and ran with it. My vote for worst lowball goes to him.

This one?

#1781 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

The reason I dont have all the items because my ex roommate I found out was a druggie and started stealing my stuff but couldn't do anything as I was paying month to month rent with no lease and could not afford to move since I had no job,
Now Playing:

#1782 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

The reason I dont have all the items because my ex roommate I found out was a druggie and started stealing my stuff but couldn't do anything as I was paying month to month rent with no lease and could not afford to move since I had no job,

Solution:

Beat the Fuck out of him (legality varies by state) however in PA, force may be used in order to reclaim property.....

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#1783 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

I'm just... Befuddled by this, to be honest. Your roommate was stealing stuff from you, and yet you didn't find a way to catch him in the act and press charges? You didn't hide items that other people have given you the money for, and then he, knowing the value of games and such, took them and sold them? And how many times did you smash him in the face with a Pokedex to make him see the error of his ways?

76561198003985248.png

#1784 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

Well, once I found out what happened I moved all my good stuff to my friends house but he had already stolen most of the lowball stuff and my stuff. You can't press charges or sue someone that always locked up. I finally moved out and the morning I left he was getting locked up again and I told the cops just throw away the keys. I went to check his room and all my stuff was gone but it looked like a druggies room.

Yes I handled the situation bad and could have prevented it maybe but What happened happened and Im trying to fix it from here.

PS Im not a fighter, dude it stalked and scared the shot out of me.
Now Playing:

#1785 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

Well, once I found out what happened I moved all my good stuff to my friends house but he had already stolen most of the lowball stuff and my stuff. You can't press charges or sue someone that always locked up. I finally moved out and the morning I left he was getting locked up again and I told the cops just throw away the keys. I went to check his room and all my stuff was gone but it looked like a druggies room.

Yes I handled the situation bad and could have prevented it maybe but What happened happened and Im trying to fix it from here.

ok I am confused. so you are saying that your druggie room mate stole alot of your stuff, including the remaining lowball items? was this before or after you lost your wallet/had it stolen at the store? and why not just come out as soon as you could saying the packages got stolen and you would refund as soon as possible? I don't get it, and I am not trying to rag on ya for having hard times. but surely you could have found a way to let these people know that their items were gone rather then occasionally pop up and say the items will be shipped out.

and you most certainly CAN press charges against someone who is in and out of jail. the process of paying back what they owe is called restitution. even if you couldn't prove that he had taken all your stuff, making a police report would have worked in your interest if in fact those items showed up at a pawn shop for example (went throught his shit in august and the police who I talked to just last month said the case is still under investigation), which it seems you are eluding to have done.

look, shit happens. to everyone, and most time of time when it hits hard it hits bad as well. I hope that you can resolve it the way it needs to be resolved. so good luck with that one.

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Updated List- Come Buy My Stuff Cheap!

#1786 Beatofficer

Beatofficer

GOT HEEEEEM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

I wish there was a somethingawful psyduck emoticon on this forum, I don't even know.
!San Francisco Giants 2010 & 2012 World Series Champions!

Posted Image

#1787 Lockescythe

Lockescythe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

I am mostly in the I am thinking this story is a bit incredulous but as long as I get my money back IDC.

I do not like how he lied and posted shipped to my status when he obviously did not ship it.

Thats dishonest.

#1788 mb7241

mb7241

Blasted Machines!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:16 AM

Erm...is it a bad thing I *COMPLETELY* forgot about this? Meh...it's $6...if I get it back, great (I can use it...my favorite beef sandwiches at a local sandwich shop are $6 each :P ).
NES games cheaper than a lowball :P ! Check this link:
http://blastedmachines.com

My top wants? See them here:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=316791

I don't always visit CAG...but when I do, I win your lowballs. Stay thirsty, my friends :) .

#1789 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

I am mostly in the I am thinking this story is a bit incredulous but as long as I get my money back IDC.

I do not like how he lied and posted shipped to my status when he obviously did not ship it.

Thats dishonest.

How do u know if he was going to ship out your stuff but is roommate take the stuff and sold it

#1790 Lockescythe

Lockescythe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

cause it said shipped as in post sense.

Not ready to be shipped but sitting in my room to be stolen.

#1791 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

Money is transferring from my bank account to PayPal then I will issue refunds
Now Playing:

#1792 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Send PM to all payments I need to send PP too.
Please message be back so once the money clears into my PP i can start paying people back.
Now Playing:

#1793 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Started refunding
and will ship next week
Now Playing:

#1794 tiktektak

tiktektak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

Got my refund. Thanks. Still I would have loved to get the game.

#1795 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

I'm still waiting.

#1796 mb7241

mb7241

Blasted Machines!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

Refund received. No hard feelings, man :) .
NES games cheaper than a lowball :P ! Check this link:
http://blastedmachines.com

My top wants? See them here:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=316791

I don't always visit CAG...but when I do, I win your lowballs. Stay thirsty, my friends :) .

#1797 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

I'm glad to see a fellow CAG back on his feet and making things right. :applause:
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#1798 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

Has everyone been issued a refund? If so adriley, PM me and I will send you the game I need to send. I just wanted to make sure everyone was taken care of first.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#1799 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

Still have to ship a few things and then i will PM you.
Now Playing:

#1800 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Hoping I will get the game I paid for.