Photo
- - - - -

Update 3/6- Last 3 Packages will be shipped this weekend. Will post tracking numbers

• Please log in to reply
1859 replies to this topic

#1801 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

^ Yeah that was pretty bad. The worst for me is the one where a guy ran one claiming he would donate the proceeds to some charity, I think Child's Play. He asked people to donate games for the charity. I thought it was a great idea with a great cause. I shipped him about $200+ worth in games and so did many other generous folks.

IIRC, he took everything and ran with it. My vote for worst lowball goes to him.

I remember that. I was participating that year so I wasn't too concerned about winning his raffles, but it was sad to see that happen to people who donate for that alone.

I feel like I bought from adriley long ago with no issues. Crazy to read all of this going down..

EDIT: nevermind just checked the link posted to it. That was even WORSE than what I was thinking of...

Edited by kburns10, 07 February 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#1802 WorhoornchigH

WorhoornchigH

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Where it's only been a few days, I'd send him an update with the situation and then give him a few days to respond and take it from there. Just try to be honest and upfront till it's settled whatever way

#1803 sm04as

sm04as

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

I contacted him about a getting a refund and he said he had my games if I still wanted them. That was a month ago, when he updated this thread. I have not seen anything either way. I've had unfortunate luck with this lowball.

#1804 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

Nice... Hasn't updated this since 1/18... Hasn't sent out everyone's game or refund, etc. BUT, has time/money for...

In for one.
Been waiting for it to drop this low again.

Ordered one copy yesterday as I did not want to share a copy.
Got a shipping confirm yesterday a couple hours after I ordered it.
Chose the 2-3 days shipping as I'm moving this weekend.

None in stock or I'd buy one in a heartbeat and sell the Move stuff.
Want it to play Ni No Kuni.

H:
Pokemon Black 2
DSi- baby blue

W: PP, 3DS games

Will check out today. Who can say no to cheap PSP games.

Got the 3DS and DS games from Best Buy. Had to have one picked up near my friend, Kid Icarus since they didn't have any near me. And picked up Paper Mario on Amazon since BB sold out.

Funny when I went into Best Buy to pick up Layton and Pokemon Black 2, i wanted to get a Pokemon White to for my friend and they were sold out of all the games that were on sale except Darksiders 2. But then found a White 2 that someone stashed behind the a Style Savvy game. Pays to check other games.
Can't wait to try them out.

Anyone know how much to ship? May gift one to a friend.

Picked up Professor Layton, Pokemon Black 2 and Kid Icarus.
Buying 3 games for the price of one is a steal.

Yes, a steal alright... :roll:

#1805 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

this guy is still an active user, yet when I complain about something in a thread that post is deleted within a day....sometimes things just dont make sense
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#1806 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

I've been checking this thread now and then, my bullshit meter has gone off the scale. I would suggest anybody who has not gotten a complete refund file fraud charges with the police since I'm assuming it's way past the timeframe to do so with Paypal. And if anyone mailed him something file mail fraud charges. He should be restricted from doing anything on this site (especially buying, selling or trading) except for posting in this thread and then permabanned from anything to do with money or product changing hands between him or another member at the least.

#1807 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

Nice... Hasn't updated this since 1/18... Hasn't sent out everyone's game or refund, etc. BUT, has time/money for...

Yes, a steal alright... :roll:

How is he not at least under trading time out, if not trading / perma ban.

Some people may have been refunded / received their items, while others have not, also the fact of the time period involved, even after paying everyone back either through refund or receiving their items. He still "borrowed" money off everyone without consent and without paying interest.

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#1808 247

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

What's wrong with mods? Ban this guy already.

#1809 Nate Nanjo

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

Yea...I'm a pretty patient person, but this is really starting to push it.

#1810 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

Ok, nate nanjo and sm04as will be shipped this week. Sorry for delay thought I had shipped them out. They are all boxed up and ready to go.
sm04as, just PM for address.

and sdragon, I will still ship your stuff but FYI i refunded your stuff a long time ago and you still left me a negative feedback. Yet I'm sending you the movies. I need your address as I don't have it anymore.

I only need to ship out 3 more packages.
209chromatic- You never responded whether you wanted a refund or your packaged shipped to you.
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#1811 VideoGameCollector17

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

Do you still have my games available?

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

http://www.cheapassg...ash-conga-line/

#1812 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

adriley313 - I left a negative because the way you handled everything, even now. I may have been left waiting like everyone else had I not filed with paypal as early as I did.

I don't need you to send me anything. Just send the games or refund the money of everyone you do owe.

#1813 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

Ok, nate nanjo and sm04as will be shipped this week. Sorry for delay thought I had shipped them out. They are all boxed up and ready to go.
sm04as, just PM for address.

and sdragon, I will still ship your stuff but FYI i refunded your stuff a long time ago and you still left me a negative feedback. Yet I'm sending you the movies. I need your address as I don't have it anymore.

I only need to ship out 3 more packages.
209chromatic- You never responded whether you wanted a refund or your packaged shipped to you.

If you refunded him don't send him the movies.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#1814 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

If you refunded him don't send him the movies.

I wasn't asking him to do both. He only refunded because he had no choice (I filed with Paypal) when 3 or 4 weeks had past and no items had come.

I didn't want a refund however. I wanted the movies, particularly Step Up in 3D. I still have yet to see this movie, but I'll buy it eventually. adriley313 out of good faith was going to still send the movies anyway, even after I had already been refunded, but I heard about that quite some time ago.

I don't want the movies. I want the buyers refunded or their games/movies/whatever shipped to them. Nothing adds up here, and I don't know why a mod hasn't intervened sooner. I suggest to everyone waiting for a refund or an item, to contact a mod.

I don't understand how he can "forget" to ship this stuff out. I also don't think he should be allowed to trade on here, but that is my opinion. I was a friend, I thought of adriley313, and went through with this group lowball, that was a total disaster. I did what I could to save it, and keep track of bids near the end. I stood up for adriley313, until one too many things didn't add up, and one too many people did not receive what they paid for.

How many people are still waiting on something, that either A) forgot about it or B) just let it slide...

#1815 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:59 AM

lol.... When did this end in September or August?

How many people are still waiting on something, that either A) forgot about it or B) just let it slide...

I think he was counting on both happening.

#1816 VideoGameCollector17

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

I still have yet to receive my games. This is complete bull on his part. I PM'ed about my games and never got a reply. Seriously should be banned from the trading forums. I was looking forward to my games too!

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

#1817 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

I only need to ship out 3 packages and never heard back from one person.
VideoGameCollector17- I never received any money from you and a few other people after I sent PM's so I assumed you didn't want it.

After I finish this I probably wont ever have a lowball or activatly trade either.
Yes I screwed this lowball into the groud.
Will be shipping the few things I have left to people this week.
Again sorry how I handled this.
Now Playing:

#1818 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

VideoGameCollector17- I never received any money from you and a few other people after I sent PM's so I assumed you didn't want it.

After I finish this I probably wont ever have a lowball or activatly trade either.

whether or not you would, you should still get the red letters.

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

Designed by Lilchiji

#1819 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

I still have yet to receive my games. This is complete bull on his part. I PM'ed about my games and never got a reply. Seriously should be banned from the trading forums. I was looking forward to my games too!

Are you trying to get some free games? Your feedback already says you have before. >_<

#1820 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

Though I was one of the sellers, I still haven't received my game (prior to lowball start) from adriley.

#1821 VideoGameCollector17

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

I never got a PM from you, all I know is my prices for the games are $11 without shipping, and you said you had to calculate shipping on the OP. I would really like my games.

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

#1822 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:23 AM

oh for fucks sake, anyone who hasn't had a good experience with this sham of a lowball please read this?

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=336284

seriously, post there/message pooky. this is disgusting. and if this dood don't end up with some red letters below his name, its not only his credibilty in question.

this was over in fucking september. S E P T E M B E R! I was still 30!

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trading 360 Games for PS3 Versions/Other PS3 Games

#1823 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

oh for fucks sake, anyone who hasn't had a good experience with this sham of a lowball please read this?

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=336284

seriously, post there/message pooky. this is disgusting. and if this dood don't end up with some red letters below his name, its not only his credibilty in question.

this was over in fucking september. S E P T E M B E R! I was still 30!

old man :D

and agreed

Designed by Lilchiji

#1824 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

The 3 packages will be shipped out this weekend and they should recieve them by next week and this lowball should be all taken care.

And I will stay out of the Lowball Forums forever.
Now Playing:

#1825 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

Glad to see this is finally wrapping up, by the way how is Fire Emblem?

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#1826 sm04as

sm04as

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

The 3 packages will be shipped out this weekend and they should recieve them by next week and this lowball should be all taken care.

I sent a PM, but I am posting here as well. I expected my items to be sent last Saturday according to your post, and receive it this week. Your recent post is postponing it another week. I no longer want my items, just an immediate refund.

#1827 Trullyn

Trullyn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

Sorry it took me so long to respond, thanks for issuing a refund. I sent a PM with my info.

#1828 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

You should stay out of the Trading forums altogether.

#1829 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

You should stay out of the Trading forums altogether.

^
yup.

ya know, I am not sure what is worse- having put Britney Spears: Femme Fatale Deluxe Edition (Sealed) in an auction, or not even sending it out to the person who bid on it and getting negative feedback over it.:roll:

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trading 360 Games for PS3 Versions/Other PS3 Games

#1830 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

He's roommate wanted it more

^
yup.

ya know, I am not sure what is worse- having put Britney Spears: Femme Fatale Deluxe Edition (Sealed) in an auction, or not even sending it out to the person who bid on it and getting negative feedback over it.:roll: