[DEAD]NewEgg Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $47.99 plus free shipping

Raygne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
NewEgg Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $47.99 plus free shipping

Limit 1 per customer!
Promo Code: EMCYTZT636

The ad specifies Xbox 360 but it does say available for PS3 and PC. Promo ends 11:59PM PDT on Sunday, 7/31/2011
Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this email as well. Will wait till it's < $20, and hopefully used so i don't support activision.

Battlefield 3 will hold me until then.

[quote name='poker360']Just got this email as well. Will wait till it's < $20, and hopefully used so i don't support activision.

Battlefield 3 will hold me until then.[/QUOTE]

bahahaha

Yeah, I am in the Battlefield 3 alpha and won't touch this but the deal might help someone. The deal thread is not the place to start that war.

[quote name='Mikocouch']bahahaha[/QUOTE]

Intelligent comment you posted there...

All ridiculous fanboy wars aside, this is actually a great deal as Amazon has yet to give a bonus credit. I may jump on this, but there are too many killer games coming too soon and I'm trying to stick with Amazon to roll over my credit with new bonus credit deals. But if AMZ matches the price or matches with the equivalent bonus credit, then I'm all over this.

But in case AMZ doesn't...OP is this Newegg deal time-limited or a persistent deal?

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Intelligent comment you posted there...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy.

Oh and for the fanboy comment, my "bahahaha" was more directed towards the guy saying he is going to wait for MW3 to be sub $20, I think he will be waiting a loooooong time for that to happen.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']But in case AMZ doesn't...OP is this Newegg deal time-limited or a persistent deal?[/QUOTE]

From the email:

Deals expire at
11:59PM PDT on Sunday, 7/31/2011!

[quote name='Mikocouch']Thanks buddy.

Oh and for the fanboy comment, my "bahahaha" was more directed towards the guy saying he is going to wait for MW3 to be sub $20, I think he will be waiting a loooooong time for that to happen.[/QUOTE]

Yes...I think most of us could ascertain what your implications were. So why didn't you simply state such to begin with instead of making a stupid initial comment? And what is it to you that he wants to wait until it hits $20? Did you forget what site you're in?

Your comment seems more suitable with the rest of the dregs at Gamefaqs.

In other words...people like you annoy me...and others here. Either say something constructive or fuck off son.

[quote name='Dalerax']From the email:

Deals expire at
11:59PM PDT on Sunday, 7/31/2011![/QUOTE]

Thanks Dalerax! Here's hoping AMZ PM's...if not, I'll go the Newegg route.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Yes...I think most of us could ascertain what your implications were. So why didn't you simply state such to begin with instead of making a stupid initial comment? And what is it to you that he wants to wait until it hits $20? Did you forget what site you're in?

Your comment seems more suitable with the rest of the dregs at Gamefaqs.

In other words...people like you annoy me...and others here. Either say something constructive or fuck off son.[/QUOTE]

What is it to me? It is funny thats what it is!

[quote name='Mikocouch']What is it to me? It is funny thats what it is![/QUOTE]

That's the thing...this site, and particularly this forum, isn't just a playground for your amusement to post your garbage. You may think it is...and if you persist, you may learn first-hand how much it isn't.

Care to tempt fate?

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']That's the thing...this site, and particularly this forum, isn't just a playground for your amusement to post your garbage. You may think it is...and if you persist, you may learn first-hand how much it isn't.

Care to tempt fate?[/QUOTE]

Sorry if something I found amusing offends you, however, it is still funny.

Anyways, goodnight.

[quote name='Mikocouch']Sorry if something I found amusing offends you, however, it is still funny.[/QUOTE]

Here's the thing. Your reply of "bahahaha" is down-right annoying. Especially when it's directed towards someone simply stating that they want to wait until the game is $20 or less. Did the guy mention when it would be? Nope.

You just chime in with your arrogant BS for no apparent reason...nothing constructive to the topic. In other words, your comments have no valid point...just simply trolling a deal topic. This place isn't Gamefaqs..

Want to act like a child? Go there. Because you obviously serve no purpose here.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Here's the thing. Your reply of "bahahaha" is down-right annoying. Especially when it's directed towards someone simply stating that they want to wait until the game is $20 or less. Did the guy mention when it would be? Nope.

You just chime in with your arrogant BS for no apparent reason...nothing constructive to the topic. In other words, your comments have no valid point...just simply trolling a deal topic. This place isn't Gamefaqs..

Want to act like a child? Go there. Because you obviously serve no purpose here.[/QUOTE]

Take it down a notch guys were all friends here, if you dont like the comment just ignore it.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Here's the thing. Your reply of "bahahaha" is down-right annoying. Especially when it's directed towards someone simply stating that they want to wait until the game is $20 or less. Did the guy mention when it would be? Nope.

Want to act like a child? Go there. Because you obviously serve no purpose here.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit dude. Angry much? I'm sure you must feel so proud going off on some random person because you didn't like his comment. Get the fuck over it.

[quote name='crushtopher']Holy shit dude. Angry much? I'm sure you must feel so proud going off on some random person because you didn't like his comment. Get the fuck over it.[/QUOTE]

The hypocrisy in your comment is astounding.

But in case you are incapable of discerning the difference...I wasn't the one making pointless and annoying comments towards another poster in an arbitrary manner.

I've noticed more and more places are dropping their pre order price...I'll possibly wait when I can get the game for $25 or even $14. Thanks Best Buy and Toys R' Us, lol.

[quote name='crushtopher']Holy shit dude. Angry much? I'm sure you must feel so proud going off on some random person because you didn't like his comment. Get the fuck over it.[/QUOTE]

just ignore that fucking clown. he's a dumbass.

[quote name='Mikocouch']Sorry if something I found amusing offends you, however, it is still funny.

Anyways, goodnight.[/QUOTE]

ignore that piece of shit. that fucking bitch is a douche.

[quote name='CAG Muroso']just ignore that fucking clown. he's a dumbass.[/QUOTE]

Look who's here! How did you like your ban last time Muroso? Apparently some people never learn.

[quote name='CaoPi']lets submit this to amazon price match![/QUOTE]

Agreed. Though they may not match due to the sale being for one day only. They almost always PM Newegg on permanent sales, but daily sales, like their Guerrilla Sales, always seems like a tough nut to crack.

Doesn't hurt to try though.

Wow guys, its just a pre-order. If you don't like the price, then don't pre-order but they don't charge you till it ships. Thanks, OP. In for one.

[quote name='gamereck']Hey I will be playing both games BF3 and MW3.[/QUOTE]

So will i. I like to switch it up when i get tired of playing one over the other. It's a nice change of pace IMO. Anyway, I would totally jump on board with this if i didn't have so many RZ certs at best buy to use toward my online pre-order. Thanks anyway OP.

Haha seeing people bitch and try to be tell people how to post/what they should post on forums is always hilarious.

Anyway, amazon doesn't have any bonuses , so I'm in for one, thanks for the heads up op

I'll do a hahahahahaha as well, B^)

Will wait for Amazon credit and release day delivery.

Also: Arguing about throwaway comments is way more annoying than throw away comments.

[quote name='infamyRISE']Also: Arguing about throwaway comments is way more annoying than throw away comments.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP. I ordered for now. Hopefully amazon ends up beating this, though.

People still play Call of Duty?

Cawodoody is soooo last decade
get with the times peasants

Battlefield 3 is hip,is now and is 2011

[quote name='cRodz']People still play Call of Duty?

Cawodoody is soooo last decade
get with the times peasants

Battlefield 3 is hip,is now and is 2011[/QUOTE]

more people play call of duty then battlefield:booty:
seriously though, this fanboy shit is getting old. just buy whatever game you like, and forget the others. im buying both. thanks op

[quote name='seether254']Take it down a notch guys were all friends here, if you dont like the comment just ignore it.[/QUOTE]

yay I have friends!

Wow is this place hostile lately... almost every thread has more bickering than deal talk..

This is a pretty good deal since amazon has not added any credits yet.. I am going for the 5/$100 deal at best buy and hoping they add a credit on top of that.

Ordered this along with a $14.74 total 1600 Microsoft Points card. Thanks so much, OP. I love newegg pre-orders and their NEWCUSTOMER10 + pre-order code stacking :p

[quote name='kevgret']Wow is this place hostile lately... almost every thread has more bickering than deal talk..

This is a pretty good deal since amazon has not added any credits yet.. I am going for the 5/$100 deal at best buy and hoping they add a credit on top of that.[/QUOTE]

it's this summer lull period that's got everyone edgy!

[quote name='ssjmichael']it's this summer lull period that's got everyone edgy![/QUOTE]

First comment ever on this website to actually make me laugh. Good one! (Not joking).

Also, this is a pretty good deal, even though I'm not a fan of the series.

I've been playing the BF3 Alpha, and it's been great!

Hopefully there will be a nice BF3 pre-order deal like this...

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Look who's here! How did you like your ban last time Muroso? Apparently some people never learn.[/QUOTE]

huh? speak to the hand clown :speaktothehand: your a fucking douche.

Can we please try and stay on topic for once? If you don't agree with someone's comment, leave it alone. Let the moderators handle that; it's their responsibility, not yours.

[quote name='poker360']Just got this email as well. Will wait till it's < $20, and hopefully used so i don't support activision.

Battlefield 3 will hold me until then.[/QUOTE]

Way to troll the deal.

Nice. Will only cancel if Amazon does a $20 promo.

And what the fuck at people even trolling COD in a deal threads. Unfucking real and kind of funny.

bread's done
Back