Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD]NewEgg Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $47.99 plus free shipping

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#61 victimsofadown

victimsofadown

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:50 PM

yeah they don't charge you till they ship.

i believe they do have tax in Cali but again you can cancel if amazon has the better deal.

Thank you

#62 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

I will wait for it to be the Amazon deal of the day on Christmas for $39.99
Posted Image

#63 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:44 PM

Call me when it's < $20
BF 3, Rage, DE HR, Skyrim, Withcer 2 for me

#64 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:52 PM

Call me when it's < $20
BF 3, Rage, DE HR, Skyrim, Withcer 2 for me

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#65 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

Call me when it's < $20

Yeah, that's not really how it works here. See, folks post deals, and those that are interested participate and usually reply with something cordial, like 'Thanks OP' or the like. There aren't any phone call reminders or anything like. At least not yet. Maybe you could recommend this feature to CheapyD. On the other hand, you could look up the game page and setup an email price alert to get notified when the price drops below $20. But, contrary to the widespread misconception exhibited in this thread, you actually do not need to post anything in a thread about the game in order to setup the email alert. It's magic like that.

Hope this helps!
Posted Image

#66 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:31 PM

there's a method, have the 2 items in your cart and use both codes. change the quality to like 4 or 5 on the points items, set it back to 1 and it should work :booty: i hope you enjoy!

Thanks but I tried it and the newcustomer code doesn't apply for me by itself. I assume it's because I'm not a new customer. I was hoping it would glitch and still take.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

#67 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:56 PM

Thanks but I tried it and the newcustomer code doesn't apply for me by itself. I assume it's because I'm not a new customer. I was hoping it would glitch and still take.

you can make a new account on the same email like this. bluerainbow@gmail.com -> b.luerainbow@gmail.com. takes like 5 seconds to do and this way you'll always get $10 off. again hope that helps!

#68 angreblackman

angreblackman

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:10 PM

I really want to bite, but between Rage, BF3 and Skyrim don't feel like I'll really play it that much. But if I can get the manipulation to get it down to 38 I may just have to get it. I too am weary of them IW jumping ship but at the same time MW2 had it faults. I think I'll just wait for Black Friday but appreciate the post.

#69 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:14 PM

you can make a new account on the same email like this. bluerainbow@gmail.com -> b.luerainbow@gmail.com. takes like 5 seconds to do and this way you'll always get $10 off. again hope that helps!

How many times have you done that? Seems like a good way to get banned from their site.

#70 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

Come BF, I'm sure there'll be all sorts of combo deals so I'll just wait till then
But DE HR comes in less than a month so I'm uber excited for that

#71 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:54 PM

Yeah, that's not really how it works here. See, folks post deals, and those that are interested participate and usually reply with something cordial, like 'Thanks OP' or the like. There aren't any phone call reminders or anything like. At least not yet. Maybe you could recommend this feature to CheapyD. On the other hand, you could look up the game page and setup an email price alert to get notified when the price drops below $20. But, contrary to the widespread misconception exhibited in this thread, you actually do not need to post anything in a thread about the game in order to setup the email alert. It's magic like that.

Hope this helps!

oh lol

#72 Average Gamer

Average Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

I loved both the games and anticipate on getting both. They're both good in their own way.

As for the bickering. I'm sure its ok to let some things go. Thanks OP for the contribution that really makes this community great.

#73 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:59 PM

maybe i am adding fuel to the fire but i thought this image was pretty cool

Posted Image

#74 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

Gonna wait for details on Hardened and Prestige editions...

#75 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:01 PM

How many times have you done that? Seems like a good way to get banned from their site.

Just twice, it's because I didn't want to make a completely new email. Thanks for the note because obviously there are options that are more risky than others. You should tell the people who got more than one 40% coupon at goHastings that too. ;)

#76 avalanche4

avalanche4

What's an avalanche4?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:18 PM

Thanks, ordered it for $48, although I'm mostly likely going to cancel because I'll be riding the Kmart coupon train in the coming months.

#77 Jurassic425

Jurassic425

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:57 AM

Thanks, ordered it for $48, although I'm mostly likely going to cancel because I'll be riding the Kmart coupon train in the coming months.

Was that including tax? How did you pull that off? I don't have a newegg account but if there's a way to combine this promo code with another get it for $48 total please let me know! :D

#78 koebner

koebner

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:03 AM

I have a Newegg account and the promo code worked for me and no tax.
MW3 47.99 shipped=thanks OP!
Posted Image

#79 JustinSaneV2

JustinSaneV2

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:58 AM

Want to pre-order but I also want to find out if the Hardened edition is going to have anything worthwhile before I commit to the standard edition.

#80 shingletingle

shingletingle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:26 AM

Just got this email as well. Will wait till it's < $20, and hopefully used so i don't support activision.

Battlefield 3 will hold me until then.

Then why buy it at all? Yes, I know buying used means the money doesn't go to Activision, but if you don't care for the company then why even bother getting it? Put up or shut up, kid.

#81 jdktech2010

jdktech2010

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:32 AM

Want to pre-order but I also want to find out if the Hardened edition is going to have anything worthwhile before I commit to the standard edition.

Just preorder and cancel if you need to...they don't charge your card until the order ships and the game releases...
it's a win-win

#82 Cyrcle

Cyrcle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:38 AM

Any other Newegg deals (preorder hopefully) currently going on I may have missed? Looking to possibly apply the new customer code as well.

If not, I'll just add 1600 points to the cart and basically get that free.

#83 crazedimp321

crazedimp321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:20 AM

Newegg has the PC version of Dead Island listed for $39.99 (was $49.99) if anyone is interested.
Gamertag: CrAzEdImP321
Twitter: @zombiebash3r
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7247-3504

#84 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:35 AM

Newegg has the PC version of Dead Island listed for $39.99 (was $49.99) if anyone is interested.

have a strange feeling that Dead Island is a game that will end up being $20-$30 across the board not very long after release

#85 Newl

Newl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:16 AM

I hope Call of Duty DOESN'T go away anytime soon. Something needs to babysit all the 12 year olds, don't need them migrating over to BF3.
pswii60 pwner - aka Too Many Games, Too Little Time
Posted Image

#86 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

Hope this helps!

O BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *like a goat*

tempting...

Posted Image

#87 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:58 PM

Added to the head to head thread
http://www.cheapassg...t=300097&page=3

too bad these offers don't hold

Edited by Enuf, 31 July 2011 - 02:57 PM.

#88 Jurassic425

Jurassic425

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:19 PM

Any other Newegg deals (preorder hopefully) currently going on I may have missed? Looking to possibly apply the new customer code as well.

If not, I'll just add 1600 points to the cart and basically get that free.

Can someone please explain to me how the new customer code works and what the price of MW3 would be after the code (tax included)? It would be much appreciated. Also LOL at people saying the will wait for the game to hit $20 :roll:. First of all that will take forever, MW2 is still at least $40 most places. Secondly, if you want to buy the game used so that you don't support Activision you are basically saying that they make a quality product that you want to play, but that you don't want to support them for it. That makes a lot of sense /sarcasm.

If a company can make a product that you want to buy, they are a good company. If you think they are money hungry then don't buy the DLC or COD Elite sub. But if you are tempted to buy those things too then don't whine about it.

#89 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:39 PM

Secondly, if you want to buy the game used so that you don't support Activision you are basically saying that they make a quality product that you want to play, but that you don't want to support them for it. That makes a lot of sense /sarcasm.

are you new to video games?

http://tpexian.blogs...-devil-and.html

#90 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:10 PM

There is more mention of BF3 on this thread then MW3. I guess the dbags have to troll somewhere.
Sheriff Lucas Buck: Conscience is just the fear of getting caught.

Tyler Durden: We have jobs we dont like to buy sh!t we don't need