:wii:EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp Bundle Wii $16.99
:wii:OPEN BOX EA Sports Active 2.0 Bundle Wii $13.95

Free Shipping

#2 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm in for an open box Active 2.0 since I needed a second set anyway.

Also, are your links some kind of affiliate link of yours? I keep getting an 'anrdroezrs.net' website when I click on your links. I closed the tabs and just went there using the CAG front page affiliate link instead (gotta make sure to fund CAG ;D)

EDIT: Eh, actually, I'm gonna pass on the open boxed one. I can't tell if it was just opened, partially used and returned, etc. from the website. Gently used games I'm fine with, but this involves sweat :P

Edited by NeoGutsman, 02 August 2011 - 04:59 PM.

#3 lorne

lorne

Sweeping the Ruins

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:29 PM

Also, are your links some kind of affiliate link of yours? I keep getting an 'anrdroezrs.net' website when I click on your links.

Nope. It gets added automatically I think.

#4 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

Cool..thanks for heads up..

Games My life..8.gif

#5 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:51 PM

Nope. It gets added automatically I think.

Ah, gotcha. I forgot that sometimes the auto-affiliation script borks sometimes. Anyway, thanks again for the links.

I own EA Sports Active 2.0 for the Wii and I love it. I started off with the 3-week program and by the time I was done I lost a belt size! The programs gently ramp up over time and there's terrific variety in each workout. The only annoyance with the Wii version is that you need to move the Remote or tap a button once in a while when you're doing an exercise that doesn't require it (push-ups or stretches for example), otherwise the Wii loses sync with it and the program gives you a popup message. This is a function more of the Wii than this program, so don't let that stop you. I got used to it.

Anyway, great program and well worth the money.

#6 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:47 PM

Too bad they don't have the PS3 version of NFL Training camp. Might still get the Wii version. Anyone know if the sensors are compatible with the PS3 version, since I already have Active 2?
Posted Image

#7 erequena

erequena

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:56 PM

Thanks OP, ordered one for PS3
Posted Image

#8 dc_fortythree

dc_fortythree

This was a triumph

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

i picked up Active 2 (PS3) at walmart last week for $25 (YMMV as the website currently shows it for $31), but now i wish i wouldve waited...only used it once so far LOL

#9 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:45 PM

Too bad they don't have the PS3 version of NFL Training camp. Might still get the Wii version. Anyone know if the sensors are compatible with the PS3 version, since I already have Active 2?

NFL Training camp was only made for the Wii.

Active was for all 3 systems.
Posted Image

#10 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:32 AM

Anyone know if the heart monitor is portable can I use it if for jogging?

Edit: I mean is it of good quality?

#11 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:35 AM

The heart monitor only works with the game.

default.pngmmitch079.png

#12 HuskerFan31

HuskerFan31

Go Big Red!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:33 AM

Thanks OP! I snagged EA Active 2 (Wii).

#13 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

Definitely a cheap alternative to the gym, I used to have it for 360 but doesn't work well with the Kinect placement in my room. I did the "hard" exercise the first night and could barely walk the next day at my office.

#14 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:31 AM

Thanks, OP. In for one EA Sports Active 2.0 (PS3).

#15 xskaxninjax

xskaxninjax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:39 AM

EDIT: Eh, actually, I'm gonna pass on the open boxed one. I can't tell if it was just opened, partially used and returned, etc. from the website. Gently used games I'm fine with, but this involves sweat :P

Good call. "Open Box" says it MAY OR MAY NOT include all accessories, and anything missing will not be refunded or replaced even if it is required to play the game. Which means... it's probably the game only with no heart monitor.

I've been interested in picking this up for a little while now, but I swear I've seen it at this price before, at least for the Wii anyway. It's $20.02 for Wii on Amazon for those interested.

#16 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:17 AM

Got it for $20 back in February when TRU had it for that price. I highly recommend it. Its a great workout. I have it on the PS3.

Only negative is that the batteries ran out before I finished the program, so it may be wise to invest in some AAA rechargeable batteries.

#17 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:25 AM

I ran the 3-week program without any kind of battery issues (I used the enclosed batteries). It may be that they included "starter" batteries with just enough power to run for a short time. I know lots of companies do this to keep costs down.

#18 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:03 PM

might get nfl
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#19 beane316

beane316

I Is Awesomer Than Yous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

Ok, so I know nothing of these games...I went to K-Mart yesterday and they had EA Sports Active: More Workouts for $9.99...and it's obviously for the first game, but I would assume that it would be compatible with the equipment from the 2.0 version, as well, right? I was thinking about getting both and making a small bundle for my wife for Christmas.

#20 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

My guess would be yes.