Gods Eater Burst $19.99 PSP (Best Buy Outlet Center)

I have a feeling this game, once gone at retail, will be hard to find as well. I don't know if Namco printed many copies. Of course you can always get it digitally most likely.

[quote name='soul899er']so i can only get this in a Best Buy outlet?[/QUOTE]

If its in store, you should be able to pricematch the site for that price, otherwise you can only order it online.

Yeah, I noticed that it dropped to this price two weeks ago and had no issues price matching it in store back then. Snagged Lord of Arcana on the cheap while I was at it tool

I picked this up in store yesterday. It was marked $19.99 (clearance) in store, so you should have no problems getting it at that price. About half of the stores around me had it in stock yesterday, so hopefully everyone else has the same luck in finding a copy.

This is new right? never ordered from BB outlet. They are the same as the regular Bestbuy.com right? or are they different? Thanks in advance.

And thanks OP.

Edit: what's the Entertainment free shipping method?

Thanks OP! Just ordered and did In-Store Pick Up and it accepted it since there were copies available at my store! I was waiting for this to price at $19.99! Especially since I missed the Amazon.com Gold Box Deal a few months back. >___

I'm gonna hit my store tomorrow, do some trades with the bonus 40%, and pick it up with a $5 RZ certificate.

Thanks, OP!!! I really wanted this, but I refuse to drop ~$40 on PSP games.

bread's done
Back