Call of Juarez: The Cartel (360) $41.95 at Amazon

This is one of them games, that no matter the quality...you still want to play it.

I will wait for this to be 20 before i snag it.

Anyone know if it's a decent game? How is compared to BiB? I have a feeling it won't be near as good.

[quote name='giantqtipz']The collectors edition looks nice but the game got 4.7 from gametrailerrs lol..[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing the collectors edition?

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']This is one of them games, that no matter the quality...you still want to play it.

I will wait for this to be 20 before i snag it.[/QUOTE]

It crosses that border of being so bad in some places that it is just awesome. I will wait til it is $20 too, but I did rent it at Redbox and I really had a good time with it.

i'd stay away, especially if you want to co-op it. Friend of mine wanted me to pick this up to co op it, but i was hesitant after hear it locks your Xbox up so i rented it from Redbox and it was constantly freezing our xboxs during the co-op campaign.

[quote name='Captain Andreas']i'd stay away, especially if you want to co-op it. Friend of mine wanted me to pick this up to co op it, but i was hesitant after hear it locks your Xbox up so i rented it from Redbox and it was constantly freezing our xboxs during the co-op campaign.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro!

I was planning on picking this up when it hit the clearance bin but I'll keep my eyes open if they put out a patch/fix to resolve that issue before I buy the game.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Just watched the review on gametrailers - this game looks incredibly shit[/QUOTE]

It is! Look forward to the developers next game, Dead Island! Sure to be the same quality.

[quote name='ijustw1n']It is! Look forward to the developers next game, Dead Island! Sure to be the same quality.[/QUOTE]

I do not think this will be true. The developers have allowed A LOT more early access to Dead Island and many outlets have said it is looking quit nice. I think the developers slapped COJ:Cartel together but they have spent time getting Dead Island right. I am not going to say Dead Island will be a work of art but it will be much better than COJ:Cartel.

I bought this game new in PS3...I traded the game back in already. It's buggy as shit. Graphics are okay at best...Looks like I'm playing on my iPhone. Reviews are pretty much on point. Campaign was really repetitive. Shoot people, shoot more people, drive here shoot more people. Characters are really annoying. Trophies for Ps3 are pretty easy to get. Multiplayer on PS3 was fun but it is HORRIBLE when trying to connect to an actual game. I spent like 25 minutes connecting the last few days. Amazon is giving $33 trade in value for it. I got it for $27 cash and I had some GameStop credit. So buyers beware. This game is pretty bad.

This game is going to bomb badly if it hasnt already. Duke nukem part 2 sadly. At least it will be cheap fast right ? The studio who made this just has to do better for their next game

[quote name='Backlash2332x']I thought it was terrible. Rented it from redbox, put four hours into it, and despised it.[/QUOTE]
This is my plan. I have an outdoor one near me and once it gets back I will rent it. If you rent it right after midnight (for the night owls) you can keep it all day and then until 9 pm the next day (about 45 hours) for $2.

I bought it for $40 and traded it in to best buy for $39. I kinda felt cheated out of my $1. It was just terrible. Buggy game with last generation graphics. Might take you 5-6 hours to beat, then they want you to play through the terrible game again with another character

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']This is one of them games, that no matter the quality...you still want to play it.

I will wait for this to be 20 before i snag it.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. I enjoyed the first two, although BIB was much better. And I agree, this is still $21.95 more than I am willing to spend. Ha.

bread's done
Back