Photo
- - - - -

Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (DS) $19.99 New / $17.99 Pre-Owned @ GameStop

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91 goldeneye64

goldeneye64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:44 PM

I picked up the last copy and it was gutted. The girl called 2 of the other 4 Gamestop in the area and the other one that I knew had it told her it was gutted as well. She told me they had a lot of copies late last year for $26.99 and couldn't sell them. This was one of the copies that they put cases in the bin with the games for sale. Just happy to have a copy and this is one of the rare occasions where I can accept it being gutted.

#92 PapaSmerf

PapaSmerf

Central Scrutinizer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:32 PM

So much for an Amazon PM, they just raised the price about $3.

#93 KornKid91

KornKid91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:19 AM

get this game, it's like good and stuff

#94 Jasonlydon

Jasonlydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:42 PM

One of the best gaming experiences I have ever had on a handheld. I haven't picked it up since

Spoiler
but it's still a remarkable game and certainly worth it at this price.

I loved the game...and this happened.

I haven't had the patience to go through it again yet -- I'd be really ticked if if happened on my second play through.

#95 UJam

UJam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:19 PM

I haven't had the patience to go through it again yet -- I'd be really ticked if if happened on my second play through.

I'd hate to tell you but you might get ticked off on your second even third play through since most of the games multiple endings are bad.

Just completed the game last night and it really is a game that lingers with you after you finish it.

#96 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:10 PM

Thank god for the text-skip button during subsequent playthroughs, though

#97 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

Yeah, I
Spoiler

Don't let it discourage you though.

Edited by RabbitSuit, 07 August 2011 - 08:30 PM.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#98 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:33 PM

you understand cheeky used a "spoiler" button for a reason, yes?

edit: he feexy it :)

Edited by DesertLeo, 07 August 2011 - 08:38 PM.

#99 PapaSmerf

PapaSmerf

Central Scrutinizer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:42 PM

you understand cheeky used a "spoiler" button for a reason, yes?

^THIS. Thanks for sharing tho':roll:

#100 UJam

UJam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:50 PM

Thank god for the text-skip button during subsequent playthroughs, though

No kidding! The complete play throughs required to get each ending would have been more a chore otherwise. Personally, I think a chapter select or "choice" manager would have been better, though I could see how that could affect the feel of the game.

#101 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

^THIS. Thanks for sharing tho':roll:

Oh? Did people not already know that outcome? It was already pointed out above me without a spoiler. And in the other two topics.

Oh, and to the other fella, you should edit your post now if you're concerned about spoilers since it's outta mine and only in that quotation.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#102 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:39 PM

yup, just did. good stuff.

#103 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:55 AM

Here's a link a 999 thread I started, there's also a thread to the original 999 thread in my thread. http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=300707 Still an amazing game in my opinion. Been playing it every day so far, started last week. I'm currently trying to get the coffin ending. Already got the axe ending, knife ending, and sub ending. The consensus is that the coffin ending isn't worth seeing, but this game is definitely worth playing through over and over. I still need the safe ending and the true ending, but I'll save those until the end in that order. Edit: CAG doesn't seem to like it when I press the enter key so whenever I do it just registers in the post as several space bar hits. :-(