Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

• Please log in to reply
2472 replies to this topic

#871 io

io

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

I decided to just try a game of slots while I was at Sanctuary and second spin I got 3 legs and a sweet as blue weapon. I'd imagine that was related to how much tips I gave Moxxi, sweet legs lol.

Meh - I get 3 legs all the time on the slots. I have yet to pull a purple weapon (let alone a legendary) from the slots though.

Anyone else here waiting on the patch to fix the "Do No Harm" mission glitch? I can't advance and would rather not start over. Gearbox is aware of it and supposedly a fix is on the way, but for me it can't happen soon enough. I was quite obsessed with what what I was doing up to that point!

I don't think I've gotten to this mission yet - what level is it at? And what's the glitch?

Just found the legendary minecraft sniper rifle. Dropped from a badass creeper.

Damn, if I tell my son this exists, we'll have to keep playing until he gets it ;).

I got a legendary shield from one of the story mission rewards very, very early on in the game (like level 10-13 or so). I guess I was just super-lucky. But I don't even use that any more.

Oh, and I killed a Chubby Varkid last night. I guess that popped an achievement and all sorts of weapons and eridum spewed out of him but nothing too great (I think maybe one purple weapon but it was yet another SMG and I got 2 of those from my golden key use the other day).

#872 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

I got a legendary shield from one of the story mission rewards very, very early on in the game (like level 10-13 or so). I guess I was just super-lucky. But I don't even use that any more.

I think the Firehawk quest only gives a legendary shield.

#873 io

io

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:18 AM

I think the Firehawk quest only gives a legendary shield.

Yeah, that one - but then why are people saying they haven't seen any if everyone gets that? And I don't think my son got a Legendary from that mission but I'll check.

#874 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

I've been playing solo as the commando. I think I am around level 25 or so. I have an awesome fire machine gun that is shiny. The 'chubby' spawned pretty early in my game. I also killed a 'one armed bandit, but I played a few times and didn't win anything worthwhile. I also have some machine gun that costs 12,000 to buy back, but I don't understand why it is good.

And like the first game, I got to of the exact same gun, same stats, level requirements, and rarity and they sell for 2 different prices.

#875 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

I don't think I've gotten to this mission yet - what level is it at? And what's the glitch?

I was around level 9 or 10 and it's a side mission from Zed, so if you haven't gotten to him yet you're good. Just make sure NOT to talk to Tannis until her mini-cutscene plays. More details below.

http://forums.gearbo...ad.php?t=148812
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#876 io

io

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:40 AM

I was around level 9 or 10 and it's a side mission from Zed, so if you haven't gotten to him yet you're good. Just make sure NOT to talk to Tannis until her mini-cutscene plays. More details below.

http://forums.gearbo...ad.php?t=148812

If it is that far back, then I must have done it with no problem a long time ago.

#877 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:55 AM

So I am level 23 and I only get 1-2 exp when I kill bandits (even taskmasters and some of the more powerful units). I also am using a relic that gives 4.6% more exp. WTF? All the guns in the loot chest are always green and white even in newer areas like where the little girl lives.

I"m sleep deprived...hopefully that made sense.

#878 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:19 AM

Your over-leveled for what you're fighting. I was in my teens in that area. As for weapons, it's all luck.

#879 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

Just a heads up, there will be shift codes today and tomorrow. From the shift twitter:

@GearboxSoftware: Specifically, we'll be posting codes on 10/5 at 6PM and 11PM CT and on 10/6 at 5AM, 11AM and 3PM CT.

#880 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

Oh so orange is a legendary drop? I got one for grenades it does 6000 dmg and breaks up into 10 grenades. Really has helped me in my true vault hunter run

#881 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for the heads up Daz!

#882 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

Oh so orange is a legendary drop? I got one for grenades it does 6000 dmg and breaks up into 10 grenades. Really has helped me in my true vault hunter run

Yep orange are legendary items.

#883 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Just a heads up, there will be shift codes today and tomorrow. From the shift twitter:

@GearboxSoftware: Specifically, we'll be posting codes on 10/5 at 6PM and 11PM CT and on 10/6 at 5AM, 11AM and 3PM CT.

Awesome, we are going to be swimming in keys. I'm still waiting to get to level 50 to use any of mine.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#884 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Cool I totally forgot the color coordination I always thought purple was the highest. Thanks

I'm saving all my keys for gaige ^__^

#885 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

White, green, blue, purple, orange is the order if rarity

#886 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Gaige the Mechromancer's First Echo:

Win.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#887 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

Btw these codes will be active for 3 hours instead of the normal 2 hours.

#888 bordjon

bordjon

tastes good on the bun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

And I'm still holding out for pearlescent in future dlc!

Thanks for the heads up on the shift code drop days/times - always appreciate that!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#889 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

I got an orange really early and it sucks. It is called the emperor and the text says "You know for him". It doesn't have shock, so I know it isn't a star wars reference.

#890 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

Hell yeah, I love my pearl tsunami smg in bl1. I'm sure they'll add them again in future dlc.

I'm up to 5 legendary weapons now. Sucks since they don't do shit for damage on vault hunter mode. I wish the claptrap bank stored more than four items. I'll be passing them all off on my other characters once they hit lvl 22 or so.

#891 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

Okay, so the keys are active for 3 hours. Does this mean that they can be redeemed by an unlimited number of people, but only for those 3 hours, or is it still limited in number of redemptions?
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.
http://gamercard.xbo...ertag=Mr Dude65

#892 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

Unlimited for three hours, one per account.

#893 bordjon

bordjon

tastes good on the bun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

Hell yeah, I love my pearl tsunami smg in bl1. I'm sure they'll add them again in future dlc.

The tsunami was my jam too!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#894 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Nice, I'm paying attention to my email, nice I'll get in on that.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#895 Ziv

Ziv

Jerk Extreme

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

The in game loading screen notes are really helpful. A few things I've learned:

To remember the rarity scale, they gave us a handy mnemonic device. When Grandma Burps, Patrick Obeys. White Green Blue Purple Orange.

Another thing I learned, because I didn't read it at the shop screen, is that you can sell all your junk items at once when you're at the shop by clicking the L stick. I had just been marking faves to keep and trash to sell, but selling each one individually.

#896 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

The in game loading screen notes are really helpful. A few things I've learned:

To remember the rarity scale, they gave us a handy mnemonic device. When Grandma Burps, Patrick Obeys. White Green Blue Purple Orange.

Another thing I learned, because I didn't read it at the shop screen, is that you can sell all your junk items at once when you're at the shop by clicking the L stick. I had just been marking faves to keep and trash to sell, but selling each one individually.

oh, I didnt know about the sell all junk option, very nice to know. I also would mark them and sell each on individually. Thanks!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#897 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

I told my friend this and they were like wait what!? lol
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#898 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

Is there any ryme or reason to the weapon values when you sell them? I have a gun that is worth a lot, but I don't understand why. I used it on the range and my lower priced weapons do more damage and are ore accurate.

#899 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

Rarity.

#900 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:53 PM