Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

• Please log in to reply
2471 replies to this topic

#1081 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

I'm loving Gaige so far, the Anarchy stacks are great and DT is just beast. Definitely enjoying her more than my Zero PT.

In other news...I managed to unearth not 1, but 2 CL4P TR4P figures at my local TRU. No SC2 for $9.98 but no complaints here. \o/

#1082 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

980/1000... Just need a few more Sabre turret kills. Just in time for DLC!

#1083 Renegade Moose

Renegade Moose

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

I'm loving Gaige so far, the Anarchy stacks are great and DT is just beast. Definitely enjoying her more than my Zero PT.

In other news...I managed to unearth not 1, but 2 CL4P TR4P figures at my local TRU. No SC2 for $9.98 but no complaints here. \o/

Clap trap figures? Aww I want one.
Posted Image

#1084 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Check toys r us.com they come and go in availability but $20 for a figure with a shitty stand isn't worth it for me.

#1085 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:53 PM

Ran into this today:

I thought it was a bug at first. It gets really annoying after a while but its pretty powerful.

#1086 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

Yeah she has two guns she can give you. Funny video with roosterteeth

#1087 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

I've got both then. They work well together with the Gunzerker I have. Having 1400+ rounds of ammo is pretty dope for the guns.

#1088 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

gunzerker and giage are lvl 43. dlc should be fun

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#1089 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

Now I see why the bee is getting nerfed was able to farm one and I'm able to kill badass constructor's with 5 shots with a 1000 dmg sniper.

#1090 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:41 AM

Now I see why the bee is getting nerfed was able to farm one and I'm able to kill badass constructor's with 5 shots with a 1000 dmg sniper.

No, you need to use it with a shotgun to see why it's overpowered.

#1091 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

Check toys r us.com they come and go in availability but $20 for a figure with a shitty stand isn't worth it for me.

$17 each for me. It seems to be going for nearly double that on ebay.

I'm keeping mine though and gifting the other to a bud...as for the stand? who needs the stand...fishing line and hangin this puppy from my desk lamp. ZING!

#1092 io

io

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

I'm loving Gaige so far, the Anarchy stacks are great and DT is just beast. Definitely enjoying her more than my Zero PT./

Hmmm - I went with the other 2 groups over the Anarchy one. What does that do for you? It didn't seem all that great upon first glance.

I guess I'm buying the season pass tonight in case it gets pulled once the first DLC comes out.

Kind of disappointed in no golden keys being given out this weekend. What's up with that?

#1093 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

Hmmm - I went with the other 2 groups over the Anarchy one. What does that do for you? It didn't seem all that great upon first glance.

I guess I'm buying the season pass tonight in case it gets pulled once the first DLC comes out.

Kind of disappointed in no golden keys being given out this weekend. What's up with that?

the Stacks gives you a +1.??% damage bonus and -1.??% accuracy bonus, if you reload prematurely. (cough) you lose all your stacks, but if you just empty your clip the stacks continue up to 150...and more so if you invest in other skills. I think I got to up 88 stacks before I had to stop playing. Flynt went down like a $20 hooker, 1st try too. I hadn't done any other side quests either.

Once you get a decent amount of stacks, at close to medium range you are melting everything even before you auto reload. So far, early PT1 is going smoothly mainly due to the stacks. I'm using a AR that shoots mini rockets w/explosion and now flynt's pistol. So far, it's been smooth sailing.

I'll likely change it once I get to the next tier of skills...but who knows. Anarchy is definitely for longer games where you can build up stacks and then go to town.

#1094 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

I couldn't manage the anarchy stack playstyle. I compulsively reload. Shoot two bullets, reload, shoot two bullets, reload. I'm happy that Gaige has an elemental damage tree, I felt like the Siren's Cataclysm tree was wasted since why in the world would you not pour all your points into beefing up Phaselock. I am liking Gaige though, I had some fun with the Commando's turret and Deathtrap seems like an even more fun version of that.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#1095 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

I couldn't manage the anarchy stack playstyle. I compulsively reload. Shoot two bullets, reload, shoot two bullets, reload. I'm happy that Gaige has an elemental damage tree, I felt like the Siren's Cataclysm tree was wasted since why in the world would you not pour all your points into beefing up Phaselock. I am liking Gaige though, I had some fun with the Commando's turret and Deathtrap seems like an even more fun version of that.

Deathtrap is a turrent on steroids. He can fire lasers, clap his hands to let out an energy blast, shock people, you can give him a copy of your shield you can beef up his health and melee attacks. He flies in the air and chases enemies and can fire through objects he even gets +5 seconds added to his time for every enemy kill.

#1096 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Pirate's Booty preview

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#1097 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

While I'm happy about the DLC coming early, I still have a lot of optional missions in PT1 that I need to get finished. I bought the DLC Season Pass last night in anticipation, however.

#1098 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

Pirate's Booty preview

I'm hoping one of the other DLC's will be...ninjas.

#1099 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Ahahaha, I love Roosterteeth.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#1100 io

io

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:53 PM

While I'm happy about the DLC coming early, I still have a lot of optional missions in PT1 that I need to get finished. I bought the DLC Season Pass last night in anticipation, however.

No kidding. I did the same but since I restarted with Gaige I'm only back up to level 24 (which is about where I had gotten with my first character) and haven't even done the Wildlife Preserve part yet. Last night I was doing the 20 side missions you get once Sanctuary
Spoiler

#1101 kingtut313

kingtut313

What Up Doe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

same. i would like to try that third skill tree but i constantly reload.. even when i am running from point a to point b i cycle thru my weapons to make sure ive got full clips on everything
Posted Image

#1102 matto1233

matto1233

frooooom chicagooo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

Is there still a risk of me losing progress by downloading the update? I've been holding off on playing since I heard that.

#1103 koalak

koalak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

can't wait for the new DLC coming out tomorow!
GameShampoo username: lokik
Playing:
Rift: lvl 14 Rogue (Ranger/Marksman/Saboteur)
WoW: lvl 57 Hunter (Beast Master)

#1104 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

Is there still a risk of me losing progress by downloading the update? I've been holding off on playing since I heard that.

How are you going to download the DLC without updating?

#1105 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

Jumped back into the game this weekend after a few weeks of a Mists of Pandaria-induced hiatus from the game:

Spoiler

Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#1106 kingtut313

kingtut313

What Up Doe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

nothing happened to me or anybody i know/play with when i downloaded the patch & gaige
i did back everything up before i downloaded just in case
Posted Image

#1107 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

can't wait for the new DLC coming out tomorow!

^This x10.

Also... you Anarchy lovers know you can manually cancel the reload animation by meleeing right?

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#1108 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:25 AM

same. i would like to try that third skill tree but i constantly reload.. even when i am running from point a to point b i cycle thru my weapons to make sure ive got full clips on everything

It's like unlearning the skill you've picked up with every shooter, you always reload so you have the maximum amount of bullets! lol

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#1109 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

^This x10.

Also... you Anarchy lovers know you can manually cancel the reload animation by meleeing right?

That cancels the reload for me too though? At least, it did on Zero.

#1110 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:43 AM

Yep. The regular melee will cancel the reload animation for every character. Pretty useful for the slower Tediore reload throws attached to shotguns and assault rifles.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you.