Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

• Please log in to reply
2472 replies to this topic

#1321 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Snipers and dirty tricks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

I back my characters up to a memory card every couple days. Did it in Borderlands 1 too-- there were character deletion issues in that game too.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#1322 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

I back up after every play session. I've even started backing up after every time I log on to redeem a SHIFT code.

#1323 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

Another code! Act fast, not sure how much longer its going to last...I just redeemed it and it does still work.

Xbox 360:KBKJB-S5FKX-BXXTX-WRJJB-XC9BS

jukeboxtimebomb.png

#1324 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

Got in the code just now. Up to 9. So stoked about all the codes this weekend.

#1325 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:52 AM

Still working, thanks

#1326 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:59 AM

Another code! Act fast, not sure how much longer its going to last...I just redeemed it and it does still work.

Xbox 360:KBKJB-S5FKX-BXXTX-WRJJB-XC9BS

Dead :cry:

Sorry I was rude...thanks for posting!
Posted Image

#1327 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

Not working now. Thanks though!

#1328 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

Sorry guys. I just happened to randomly check his twitter and saw he had posted it like 40 min. ago. The codes he's been posting this weekend have thousands of uses before they expire..he said they last around an hour.

jukeboxtimebomb.png

#1329 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

last one for weekend 30 mins ago

X360: 535T3-JR6WF-3F6J6-5XJT3-T9J5H
Posted Image

#1330 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Snipers and dirty tricks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

last one for weekend 30 mins ago

X360: 535T3-JR6WF-3F6J6-5XJT3-T9J5H

This one is actually still active as of now!

Also, I got a title update for the game when I started it up. I wonder what's been changed/fixed...

#1331 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

I was able to get in on that last one too! Up to 10. Thanks!

#1332 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

Still working. Up to 12. Thanks!

#1333 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

Not working anymore. Can't believe how long that one lasted.

#1334 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Snipers and dirty tricks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

Not working anymore. Can't believe how long that one lasted.

I'm just happy I got at least one of those Sunday codes, I missed out on the first three. I need to learn to not, you know, go out and do stuff on the weekend. :lol:

#1335 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

I'm just happy I got at least one of those Sunday codes, I missed out on the first three. I need to learn to not, you know, go out and do stuff on the weekend. :lol:

Yeah, the hell's wrong with you? Weekends are for sun-deprivation!

Cashed in on my head trading to reduce my chances of coming across that graveyard.sav infection. Killed myself online a few times to make sure I didn't have it. Hope they address that soon. Pretty shitty way to lose a character.

Bout to beat TVHM too. Need to get that level 50 Law & Order set now and my Zer0's good!

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 8/15/14   Shovel Knight      |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#1336 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Damn I've never heard of that graveyard glitch before http://www.lazygamer...aveyard-glitch/.

That would blow but luckily I don't really play with anyone so I should be fine.

#1337 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Snipers and dirty tricks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Borderlands Legends coming for iOS

Not much about it but you play as the original four Vault Hunters and the missions are "randomized." There's mention of a cover system so I wonder if it's a third person game?

#1338 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

Yeah, I should be good. Pretty sure the couple friends I play with don't play with randoms. Annoying that the cloud backups get over written though. Guess I should back up to a memory stick just to be safe.

#1339 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

Yeah, I should be good. Pretty sure the couple friends I play with don't play with randoms. Annoying that the cloud backups get over written though. Guess I should back up to a memory stick just to be safe.

Yeah, that's what I did. I actually play from the cloud since I bounce between consoles a bunch, but memory sticks seem to be a safe haven.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 8/15/14   Shovel Knight      |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#1340 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Damn I've never heard of that graveyard glitch before http://www.lazygamer...aveyard-glitch/.

That would blow but luckily I don't really play with anyone so I should be fine.

Same here. I know I miss out on some things playing solo but this is one good reason to stay by myself.

#1341 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Snipers and dirty tricks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

I think it's kind of a shame if things like this prevent people from playing Borderlands online with randoms. For whatever reason (probably largely because it's cooperative, not competitive) the series attracts a great community and almost without exception the randoms I've played with in B1 and B2 have been really cool, friendly people.

#1342 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

If anybody is down to Flesh Stick Power Level on TVHM hit me up. I'm trying to grind my Gaige through her last four levels to 50 so I can blaze through the main story. She'll definitely be my only 50 as even with the Bee TVHM is trying my patience more than anything else. Too campy, too tedious, too god damn boring.

I've got the Doctor's Orders mission open if you need Jimmy Jenkins and should you need help with anything I'm more than willing. I just want to finish this so I can start farming for a new Bee and maybe get a god damn Conference Call this time so I can FINALLY kill Terra.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#1343 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Today's update:

-Fixed player first-person arms appearing too far up or down the screen when in horizontal/vertical split mode.
-Fixed players losing ammo when reloading a savegame with max ammo and a stockpile relic equipped.
-Fixed the vendor UI sometimes showing a count of 1 less item in the player's backpack than is actually there.
-Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
-Fixed players getting stuck in a white box when two people try to travel at once and one is in a vehicle.
-Allowed players to trade with each other when at maximum backpack capacity if they're trading the same number of items with each other.
-Fixed clients sometimes losing access to fast travel stations unlocked during co-op progression.
-Fixed the favorite/trash icons on inventory items sometimes disappearing when scrolling the inventory list.
-Added safeguards against the game getting stuck on a 'Saving...' prompt when a client with a splitscreen player saves and quits the game under specific rare circumstances.
-Fixed the "has abandoned your struggle!" message sometimes appearing with no player name.
-Fixed mini-map fog-of-war sometimes not uncovering correctly when first loading a saved game as a client.
-Fixed co-op players sometimes spawning at different places after a level transition.
-Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when trying to join a game where the host had recently returned from a downloadable content area.
-Fixed an error where clients would sometimes see certain weapons firing in incorrect directions.
-Fixed a blocker in the "Do No Harm" mission and repaired users already affected by the bug.
-Fixed an issue with savegames sometimes causing the game to stutter / freeze and repaired saves already affected by the bug.
-Made the user's inventory not jump to the top of the list when using a customization item.
-Fixed a bug with shields that reduce the player's maximum health not displaying the amount of health reduced on the item card.
-Fixed a bug where some challenges would sometimes re-complete levels 1 through 5 over and over again, granting the user additional ranks and tokens.
-Enemies affected by a Siren's Thoughtlock ability may now be damaged by other players.
-Fixed an issue where players could sometimes lose their third and fourth weapon slots. Characters who have already lost these slots will be repaired the next time they are loaded.
-Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item.
-Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to connect to one another if one of them had recently been in DLC that the other doesn't have.

#1344 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Snipers and dirty tricks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

Good stuff. My Oasis fast travel stations all disappeared every time I loaded a save.

#1345 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

I've got the Doctor's Orders mission open if you need Jimmy Jenkins and should you need help with anything I'm more than willing. I just want to finish this so I can start farming for a new Bee and maybe get a god damn Conference Call this time so I can FINALLY kill Terra.

I can give you this stuff if you want it.
Daz was nice enough to hook up most everyone in this thread.

#1346 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Great. I sent the both of you requests over the weekend so join my game anytime you want. I should be on for a while today.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#1347 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

Great. I sent the both of you requests over the weekend so join my game anytime you want. I should be on for a while today.

I had a bunch of requests over the weekend that I accepted. Which one is your gamertag?

#1348 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

The one under his avatar ;).

Holy shit just fought hyperius is there some trick to hurting him? He took no damage from conference call with bee on I even aimed for his minions and did no damage.

#1349 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

The one under his avatar ;).

Holy shit just fought hyperius is there some trick to hurting him? He took no damage from conference call with bee on I even aimed for his minions and did no damage.

lol yeah I see it now that I'm on my pc, cant see gamertags on my iphone. From what I've read about Hyperius, its pretty much impossible to beat him solo, and still a PITA to fight with four players. Any of my friends that have beat him have used the siren invincibility glitch.Also I've heard the baby maker legendary SMG helps out a lot with that fight. I'll be farming for it today so hopefully I can get it to drop.

ink, I dont think I got a FR request from you. I dont see you on my list anywhere.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#1350 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Snipers and dirty tricks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

I have a Baby Maker SMG, I think it's only around level 28 or so though. I thought the only thing special about it was that it spawns copies of itself when you toss it to reload. Other than that I don't think its damage output is anything special compared to a Bitch or Hellfire or any other nice SMG of comparable level. Maybe I'm missing something though.

And I used the Siren invincibility glitch to beat Hyperius and Gee too. I wonder if that still works after today's update.