Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

• Please log in to reply
2472 replies to this topic

#1561 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

A buddy had Doctor's Orders open, thankfully. Got Jenkins on the first try. Back to mah Commando now. Thanks for the tips, fellas.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 9/2/2014   DragonCon 2014 Cosplay      |      Trade List

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#1562 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:06 AM

Another pic of Nigri as Mad Moxxi just because why not.

Edited by cancerman1120, 29 October 2012 - 07:07 PM.

#1563 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

spoiler that puppy, NSFW

Yeah I've seen that one before. ^^

Just curious should I just do the last mission or go through and get more side missions done. Will I be able to finish all these afterwards or only on another playthrough?
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#1564 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

You can do them after you beat the game. The only thing beating the game does is unlock TVHM, but you can still play the first playthrough like in the first game.

#1565 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

Good to hear. Um, what is TVHM?
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3

#1566 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

True Vault Hunter Mode. The same game, just more difficult with better loot. Your character carries over to it.

#1567 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

You tell me where to be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

Good to hear. Um, what is TVHM?

You can go through all the quests again with the enemies' levels starting at around 32. Beat the last story quest in True Vault Hunter Mode and everything in the game levels up to around 50.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#1568 bordjon

bordjon

tastes good on the bun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

So if I powerlevel my guys up to 50 (a lvl 44 and a 45 right now) will tvhm mission quests (and side quests) scale to that level? I think I remember that side quest rewards scale so I haven't done a bunch of those yet on purpose. But do main missions in TVHM (second playthrough) scale if you haven't unlocked them yet or are they set at a certain difficulty level like the first playthrough?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1569 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

So if I powerlevel my guys up to 50 (a lvl 44 and a 45 right now) will tvhm mission quests (and side quests) scale to that level? I think I remember that side quest rewards scale so I haven't done a bunch of those yet on purpose. But do main missions in TVHM (second playthrough) scale if you haven't unlocked them yet or are they set at a certain difficulty level like the first playthrough?

You'll have to beat TVHM in order for everything to scale up to 50+. I'd save triggering those sidequests until then.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 9/2/2014   DragonCon 2014 Cosplay      |      Trade List

#1570 One From Zero

One From Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

You can use a guide like

http://www.gamesrada...missions-guide/

to determine which optional missions have gear that you care about and wait until PT2.5 to do them for max bang for your buck.

#1571 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

Some even better Moxxi cosplay action. Enjoy at your leisure. Big fan of the drawn on lines.

http://imgur.com/a/JXB5U#lsn0N

Except for you, Spy. Wait til you get home.

#1572 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

Some even better Moxxi cosplay action. Enjoy at your leisure. Big fan of the drawn on lines.

http://imgur.com/a/JXB5U#lsn0N

Except for you, Spy. Wait til you get home.

Spoiler

#1573 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

You tell me where to be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

Is Moxxi's outfit really purple now? I kind of assumed it was still red but the lighting where she's standing behind the bar just makes it look purple.

#1574 dutch72

dutch72

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

A quick shout out and thanks to Brother Daz for hooking me up and saving me hours farming !!

#1575 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:27 PM

A quick shout out and thanks to Brother Daz for hooking me up and saving me hours farming !!

No problem. I got a few of those from DJ and Ian also.

#1576 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

Sharing = Caring!

#1577 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:33 AM

lol

Yeah so I got the sidejacked challenge and a bunch of others tonight. Think tomorrow I'll go for the last mission, level 34 Titan atm.

#1578 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

Used 5 of my 14 keys last night once I got to Sanctuary on TVM with some friends. Got a decent purple pistol, SMG, Sniper Rifle and grenade mod. Rest of stuff I sold. Up to level 39 now, will try some more keys when I get in the 40s or so--especially if they give out a bunch again.

A friend also gave me a legendary commando class mod. Forget what level, 35 maybe. Pretty decent cooldown bonus and +3 to a bunch of skills.

Edited by dmaul1114, 30 October 2012 - 02:20 PM.

#1579 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

I'm not as far along as everyone else but I hit Fyrestone last night. That was a cool little surprise.

#1580 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

I'm not as far along as everyone else but I hit Fyrestone last night. That was a cool little surprise.

It made me sad to see how much it changed (screw you Jack)...not that it was a jewel to begin with.

#1581 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

Got to level 44 with my Siren last night while playing with a friend. Just beat Wilhelm and kinda farmed him for a bit to see if he would drop anything worth a damn -- tons of blue shotguns, but nothing else. We killed him one time and all his loot (looked like a couple purples, likely eridium though) shot from his torso straight off the cliff.... ugh.

#1582 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

Got to level 44 with my Siren last night while playing with a friend. Just beat Wilhelm and kinda farmed him for a bit to see if he would drop anything worth a damn -- tons of blue shotguns, but nothing else. We killed him one time and all his loot (looked like a couple purples, likely eridium though) shot from his torso straight off the cliff.... ugh.

He'll drop a decent legendary pistol every once in a while. He also drops the rolling thunder grenade (one of my favorites) but its really rare. I farmed him probably 50 times, got four pistols and finally his grenade the last time.

#1583 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

Yeah I came across this going through the right so I didn't see the actual opening and cemetery part until afterwards. I was like ahhhhhh.

Soooooo True Vault Hunter Mode (or game+), it says "The recommended level of entry into this mode is around 28-30."

Lol I'm level 34, just got the sidejacked challenge, so yeah I think it's time to wrap this up.

#1584 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

I went in from the right side also. I was walking through saying this area looks a lot like BL1, about that time I realized I was back in fyrestone. One of my favorite moments of the game.

#1585 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

Same here. It was like "I know this place..." and then I did a bit more searching and I realized where I was. Really cool part of the story.

#1586 io

io

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

See, I played the first game quite a bit and don't remember that location at all :lol:.

I beat the main game last night and was trying to find all the locations last night. I don't quite get it because I have all the "fog" cleared off every map and yet I am missing the last location achievement. I don't know where else to look.

Also, after the final battle, it was possible as the mechromncer to just let your character sit there and get all the exp you want. There are Volcanic Rakks that keep spawning over and over and they come quickly enough that your mech can just sit there indefinitely (with the extended time per kill skill) and take them out. I could have probably left the game on overnight. I just did it for one extra level (35->36) and then stopped. But I wonder how far you could take that. Of course the exp for the Rakks would decrease with each level but I was getting 100-200 for them at level 35.

I also got an orange drop at the end - not sure where it came from. It is a flak shotgun that is worth a ton of money but not all that useful. Maybe it would be good for swarms of enemies, but it is horrible for aiming at one. It seems to set off explosions all over the place.

I was trying to finish off all the challenges on this game before I moved on. I just had to clean up a few of the pistol and rocket launcher ones. And then of course there is stupid Jenkins. Where does he spawn from if you've already done the Doctor's Orders quest? Or should I just wait till TVHM (or whatever it is called)? And how do you start that up - just start a new game and it gives you that option?

Edited by io, 30 October 2012 - 11:13 PM.

#1587 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

Spooky Shift Codes for Tomorrow

http://www.gearboxso...r-borderlands-2
Posted Image

#1588 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:59 PM

Spooky Shift Codes for Tomorrow

http://www.gearboxso...r-borderlands-2

Yeah just saw this on their Facebook page, they're rolling em out 11AMEST and all I gotta say is Ffffff I'm gonna be at work! Really hope they have a ton or they all don't expire lol.

#1589 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

You'll be fine. Codes will be good until Nov 4th

Keep an eye on the Gearbox Software Twitter and Borderlands Facebook on October 31, 2012 for SHiFT codes that unlock special spooky character customization skins in Borderlands 2 like the one above!
We'll start rolling out the codes around 10AM CT (What time is that for you?) with more to come throughout the day.
Each code will be active until Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 11:55PM CT (What time is that for you?)
To learn more about SHiFT codes and how to redeem them, visit support.gearboxsoftware.com

#1590 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

You tell me where to be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

Whoa, Shift codes that aren't just for golden keys. That's awesome.

I'm kind of amazed that they haven't put any paid DLC costume/head packs on the Marketplace yet. I wonder if that's still coming.