Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

• Please log in to reply
2472 replies to this topic

#1951 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

Hmmm, I wonder if the shotgun loot change also relates to the Golden Keys in Sanctuary, hmmmm *evil guy hand rub*.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#1952 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

That's kinda cool they can change ingame stuff like that

#1953 One From Zero

One From Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Is the lost badass rank/items glitch finally fixed yet?

Supposedly fixed with the last update.

#1954 bordjon

bordjon

tastes good on the bun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

I did a few warrior runs with my nephew a couple hours ago. Definitely more shotty drops but not that great really. Tons of green ones, a few blue and a few purple.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1955 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

Question: I don't have any of the DLC right now, and I can only get one of the two until I get some more points.

Pirates Booty DLC
Torgues Campaign of Carnage

Which one?

#1956 One From Zero

One From Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

Dumb question I know but, where do we look and how will we even know?

Just noticed this over at twitter.com/echocasts:

A quick note -- by "certain areas," I meant "literally anywhere." Shotguns will drop more often throughout the whole of Pandora!

That said, you must get your ill-gotten gains through violence. Neither chests nor vending machines shall yield better fruits.

#1957 Kreutz

Kreutz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Question: I don't have any of the DLC right now, and I can only get one of the two until I get some more points.

Pirates Booty DLC
Torgues Campaign of Carnage

Which one?

Save for the season pass to get both plus two more?

But, as for those two, I liked Torgue's better. It is funny as hell, and adds a nice variety of enemies. It is a little easier, and shorter, if that matters. Additionally, Torgue's has the seraph crystal vendor and torgue machines (Pirate's only has the seraph vendor) and the seraph vendor in Torgue's has a larger list of items/item types for sale. The raid boss for Torgue's (the raid bosses are who you can get seraph crystals from) is a lot easier to kill than the two in the Pirate DLC.

That said, Pirate's is very good, and has better quest rewards.

#1958 One From Zero

One From Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

Question: I don't have any of the DLC right now, and I can only get one of the two until I get some more points....Which one?

Can't comment on the story DLC, but will wholeheartedly recommend the Mechromancer Pack if you don't happen to have it. On sale for 400 msp now.

#1959 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

Just noticed this over at twitter.com/echocasts:

Thanks! Started second play through and it's not so bad. I did opt to not do any of the side missions though. Stupid on my part as I hit 41 after firehawk. I do need two more side missions for the achievement how ever.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#1960 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

Thanks guys. I have the Mecromancer pack already. I was leaning more towards Torgue's so I may go that route.

#1961 One From Zero

One From Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

SHiFT codes from Pitchford's Twitter:

360: CBWBJ-CSC9W-9HXJX-WFB33-WB9SX
PS3: 53KBB-SKC53-WWC53-Z353J-CKFRZ
PC/MAC: CTCBJ-CK6KW-SCF33-TJJJT-WB3CB

#1962 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

I did a few warrior runs with my nephew a couple hours ago. Definitely more shotty drops but not that great really. Tons of green ones, a few blue and a few purple.

Yeah, found tons of green ones, all crap.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3

#1963 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

I cant seem to get the Minecraft shotgun to drop again. Got the sniper but I love that shotty.

Vulcan7905.png

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#1964 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

The last day of the Borderlands 2 Gear Up event brings a dangerous foe (and legendary item) for seasoned Vault Hunters!

Pandora grows more dangerous (but also more rewarding) for those adventuring online alongside two or more players in True Vault Hunter Mode* -- should the varkids infesting Tundra Express, Caustic Caverns or Natural Selection Annex survive long enough to enter the pod state multiple times, they stand a far greater chance of morphing into the fearsome Vermivorous the Invincible. However, those that emerge victorious in their struggles against Vermivorous the Invincible also face greater rewards as the legendary Norfleet weapon is far more likely to appear upon his defeat.

This chance to hunt one of Pandora's most elusive beasts ends at 10:55AM CST / 4:55PM GMT on Tuesday, January 15 -- giving you just enough time to steady your nerves before setting off to tackle the new adventures and creatures contained within the Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt campaign add-on!

Anybody want to go Varkid hunting later on today?

#1965 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

i stopped playing borderlands like 2 months ago after reaching level 50 with 3 characters...

im thinking of going back after th level cap is raised, so every sidequest reward is scaled to level 60 or so.

i feel like im missing out on so much of the game and dlcs... i might go back in the next few days.

#1966 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

Can anyone here confirm that the Mechromancer DLC works on multiple consoles like any other DLC (playable for all profiles on the console that purchased it, plus any console with the profile that purchased it while online)?

For a week I've been researching this and can only find people that have had issues with it. Not sure if I should buy this on my secondary or primary console. I would appreciate anyone that can test this for me. Thanks.

#1967 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

Anybody want to go Varkid hunting later on today?

I'm up for it tonight! Just send me an xbl message

Vulcan7905.png

#1968 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

Apparently the DLC is available, but there's a new Compatibility Pack which is erroring out when you try to download it. So you can get the new DLC, but not play it online. I'm just going to wait until they resolve this.

Also, costume pack DLC coming Jan. 22.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#1969 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Damn that necrosis mechro head is awesome but its a FPS I don't think I'll spend money on costumes I can't see

#1970 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

Yeah the Necrosis head is the one I want too. :) Depends how cheap the pack is.

#1971 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

If its >120 MSP I'll buy the mechro pack assuming they separate them

#1972 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

What's up with the majority of Maya skins/heads looking like absolute shit? This applies mostly to her heads, as there are some really legit looking skins, but the lot of them are horrible.

#1973 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

125 GS again. The game will most likely stand at 1500 GS at the end of the Season Pass DLC. Confirmation of a second season pass?

#1974 koalak

koalak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

Guide showing where to get all the new uniques in DLC3:

Borderlands 2: DLC3 Uniques List and how to get them
GameShampoo username: lokik
Playing:
Rift: lvl 14 Rogue (Ranger/Marksman/Saboteur)
WoW: lvl 57 Hunter (Beast Master)

#1975 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Guide showing where to get all the new uniques in DLC3:

Borderlands 2: DLC3 Uniques List and how to get them

Holy shit that's a badass pistol!

#1976 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Apparently the DLC is available, but there's a new Compatibility Pack which is erroring out when you try to download it. So you can get the new DLC, but not play it online. I'm just going to wait until they resolve this.

Also, costume pack DLC coming Jan. 22.

Ahh that would explain why they're expanding their event to Thursday.

Gear up for Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt -- the third campaign add-on for Borderlands 2, arriving January 15 -- with special in-game events each day leading up to (and now, through) its release!

The final day of festivities is upon us, as Pandora grows more dangerous (but also more rewarding) for those adventuring online with two or more players in True Vault Hunter Mode* -- should the varkids infesting Tundra Express, Caustic Caverns or Natural Selection Annex survive long enough to enter the pod state multiple times, they stand a far greater chance of morphing into the fearsome Vermivorous the Invincible. However, those that emerge victorious in their struggles against Vermivorous the Invincible also face greater rewards as the legendary Norfleet weapon is far more likely to appear upon his defeat.

This chance to easily hunt one of Pandora's most elusive beasts has now been extended until 10:55AM CST / 4:55PM GMT on Thursday, January 17 (What time is that for me?) -- be sure to make use of the extra time!

#1977 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

I'm game for some Varkid hunting tonight. Got a Lvl 50 Siren ready to go.

#1978 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

That smg is awesome

#1979 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

5 Golden keys code from gearbox's website:

Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 SHiFT Code: WBWJ3-JHKSK-ZHXT6-CRTJT-BW59W

No mention of number of redemptions available or length of time active so hurry. Just used it myself so its still good as of 11:20 EST.

Still working 10:40pm EST

#1980 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

Just played about an hour of the DLC last night, it seems cool. The level you start in is enormous! But supposedly it's very short. People on my TA friend feed are already finished with all the achievements.