Infamous 2 Hero Edition PCRichard $58.96 + FS

[quote name='calcutta8']Is this really a deal? I hope OP is joking here....[/QUOTE]

What? It's $92.90 on Amazon.

[quote name='boneless']You still might be able to find it at a local Gamestop for that price.[/QUOTE]

no tax in most states + Free Shipping. I guess if a person does not want wait he/she can buy it at gamestop.

Just got mine from PCRichard yesterday, box was a little damaged, but other than that great deal. Now to sell off the extras

[quote name='KotnmthKng']Just got mine from PCRichard yesterday, box was a little damaged, but other than that great deal. Now to sell off the extras[/QUOTE]

When newegg had it for 59.99 FS, I was sold a few. How is the bag? I considered getting one and keeping the bag.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']When newegg had it for 59.99 FS, I was sold a few. How is the bag? I considered getting one and keeping the bag.[/QUOTE]

I kept everything from the Hero Edition I got at GameStop.

And I have to say that I'm actually pretty impressed with the bag, and i'm not kidding. I've been using it for a few weeks here and there... tossed some tools in it to use on someones car. It's actually a decent size. Not too big, not too small. Decent quality. The only downside is the cell phone holder that's on the strap, but it has velcro and comes right off.

The statue I have displayed next to my TV :)

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']I kept everything from the Hero Edition I got at GameStop.

And I have to say that I'm actually pretty impressed with the bag, and i'm not kidding. I've been using it for a few weeks here and there... tossed some tools in it to use on someones car. It's actually a decent size. Not too big, not too small. Decent quality. The only downside is the cell phone holder that's on the strap, but it has velcro and comes right off.

The statue I have displayed next to my TV :)[/QUOTE]

I bought this a few weeks ago and sold off everything save for the replica sling - i love it! I've been using it all summer for my books for summer classes and i'm impressed with the quality. It's quite durable (i've got 4+ books in it every day) and ireally gets the job done - plus i feel pretty bad ass when i rock it. You know, like Cole minus the awesome powers

Unless you are really wanting this game I would not mess around with them. I tried this deal a month or so ago when they ran it. The sent other peoples orders out who ordered a few days after me, back ordered mine and then when I called and canceled it over the phone they shipped it anyways. Dealing with this company was a pain in the ass. To boot their refund process takes "up to 35 days" and when I last looked I still had not been refunded meaning I am most likely going to have to call and deal with CS YET again.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Unless you are really wanting this game I would not mess around with them. I tried this deal a month or so ago when they ran it. The sent other peoples orders out who ordered a few days after me, back ordered mine and then when I called and canceled it over the phone they shipped it anyways. Dealing with this company was a pain in the ass. To boot their refund process takes "up to 35 days" and when I last looked I still had not been refunded meaning I am most likely going to have to call and deal with CS YET again.[/QUOTE]there's a PC Richard rep on CAG pretty sure he can help.

My wife checked tonight and we finally got refunded. It still stands that they sent to people who ordered after me, back ordered me, ignored my cancellation request and then took weeks to refund though.

P.C. Richards also charges your credit card before it ships. Thats B.S. plus I also cancelled my order from them and got mine from Amazon for $49.99.

When I cancelled my order it only took 5 days for the refund to appear.

bread's done
Back