Valkyria Chronicles 2: World Artworks $29.40 preorder @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 thelonepig

thelonepig

Greasy Pork Pirates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:47 AM

I did my part for the cause. Have you? *points finger at America like Uncle Sam*

Posted Image

#62 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

Put a VC game on Vita or PS3 that actually has Trophies and then this franchise will finally take off. I know I'm not bothering with it until then, even though I liked my VC rental.

#63 9Tale

9Tale

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:46 AM

Put a VC game on Vita or PS3 that actually has Trophies and then this franchise will finally take off. I know I'm not bothering with it until then, even though I liked my VC rental.

I hate to break it to you, but the series has already taken of and flown away. Fans of the original care neither about Trophies, nor apparently portable sequels.

#64 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

I hate to break it to you, but the series has already taken of and flown away. Fans of the original care neither about Trophies, nor apparently portable sequels.

I'd buy Valkyria Chronicles 3, even if it just had English subtitles. I'd buy a Vita if VC 3 was a digital only Vita game.

#65 ponn01

ponn01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

That's BS. I would love a trophies patch for VC but i'm not gonna pine over it, I know its not going to happen. And I bought VC2 twice for psp, UMD and PSN download to play on Vita. Hated the story in VC2 but the gameplay was still there. Would give sacrifice my fingers or an eye for VC3 to be localized.