Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Xbox 360 PS3, $29.99 at Frys

Good stuff but I'll wait till I can get it for 20 or less. Some update is suppose to come out for it by the end of the year or whatever.

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']Good stuff but I'll wait till I can get it for 20 or less. Some update is suppose to come out for it by the end of the year or whatever.[/QUOTE]
It's a free update for the sake of balance issues for those wondering (or anyone preparing to bitch about how Capcom is further trying to nickel and dime their fans or whatever).

[quote name='bardockkun']It's a free update for the sake of balance issues for those wondering (or anyone preparing to bitch about how Capcom is further trying to nickel and dime their fans or whatever).[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks for the heads up with the info. It'll save some people to not read all the bitching posts and etc. I've heard that there are two empty slots and possibly they can add two more characters but I can't see that happen especially giving away two characters for free.

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']Good stuff but I'll wait till I can get it for 20 or less. Some update is suppose to come out for it by the end of the year or whatever.[/QUOTE]

30 should have been MSRP to begin with

Anyone know if Amazon would price match this or is Frys like a local store because $8-$10 shipping ruins the deal for me, their arent any frys near me for store pick up here in south florida.

[quote name='synsinsyn']Anyone know if Amazon would price match this or is Frys like a local store because $8-$10 shipping ruins the deal for me, their arent any frys near me for store pick up here in south florida.[/QUOTE]

I think there's only about a dozen nationwide. So chances of an amazon PM aren't great.

[quote name='shadowrage']I think there's only about a dozen nationwide. So chances of an amazon PM aren't great.[/QUOTE]

alright thanks guess i'll wait and see then.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']If you don't have AE by now just wait for Tekken X Street Fighter.[/QUOTE]

Eh? They're two different games, especially compared to TxSF since it's not even made by Capcom.

[quote name='distgfx']Eh? They're two different games, especially compared to TxSF since it's not even made by Capcom.[/QUOTE]

I switched the brands around, my bad, but seriously SFxT looks like it's going to be SSF 4.5 with tagging being the biggest change. Not saying it's going to suck, just saying that everyone who's going to play AE most likely already has it.

Unless Evo brings a lot of new blood to the scene.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']I switched the brands around, my bad, but seriously SFxT looks like it's going to be SSF 4.5 with tagging being the biggest change. Not saying it's going to suck, just saying that everyone who's going to play AE most likely already has it.

Unless Evo brings a lot of new blood to the scene.[/QUOTE]

Naw, it has a lot of system mechanics that AE doesn't. There seems to be a heavy focus on chains and juggling, whereas that's not the case in AE. That's just without getting into the tag mechanic and other various things.

[quote name='distgfx']Naw, it has a lot of system mechanics that AE doesn't. There seems to be a heavy focus on chains and juggling, whereas that's not the case in AE. That's just without getting into the tag mechanic and other various things.[/QUOTE]
I also hear the SFxTekken will have easier combos to pull off, which is a plus for me since i couldnt pull of combos in SF4 at all, but on the flip side capcom has this annoying habit of charging full price for a beta version of a game only to release a more complete version at least 9 months down the line (MvC3 being the new record)

bread's done
Back