Demon's Souls (PS3) $15.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='technicalstylez']^ummmmmm no. this thread is for amazon, your linked thread is for newegg.
lol at u noticing that demon's souls is spelled correctly but failing to notice that n-e-w-e-g-g doesn't spell a-m-a-z-o-n.[/QUOTE]
+1 for completely missing the joke.

I can vouch for this game being awesome. I started a blind LP of it about a month ago, and I'm still working on it, and... Well, its difficulty is legendary for a reason. :p Don't let that deter you from it, though. It's a really solid game. Once you get past that difficulty curve, it's well worth $16.

I'm assuming there are a lot fewer people now playing online (and last I heard the online would be shut down completely in October 2011) . . . how much will that affect the experience?

[quote name='pob14']I'm assuming there are a lot fewer people now playing online (and last I heard the online would be shut down completely in October 2011) . . . how much will that affect the experience?[/QUOTE]

Not affected at all. People are still playing as much as possible since it'll be down for good after October. I still get invaded by other players at least every 15 minutes, and a good amount of players are still requesting to co-op. It really just depends on what time you play (usually at night).

awww, no 360 or pc version? jk

i really wasn't feeling this at all, but will give dark souls a go & see if that makes it better, cuz the graphics were worse than DA:O on ps3 (don't kill me sony fangirls, i own all 3 consoles).

The game is a steal at this price. That its uber hard is really not true. You just cant go around rushing into everything like a fool and you'll be alright.

Also be mindful of your stamina, always.

I guess I am used to the old school games of yesteryear and how punishing they were because I didnt find this game as hard as some say it is. Sure, now and then you'll get killed and feel cheated like in any other game, but most of the time its just that your rushing into things and/or not mindful of your stamina or surroundings.

[quote name='VanillaCena']Anyone know if "Greatest Hits" is written on the actual cover art?
Or is it just on the outside plastic?[/QUOTE]

It's on the cover art & marked on the disk.

bread's done
Back