Free Ncaa football 12 when you subscribe to sports illustrated for $50 for 28 issues

Anybody know on these kinds of SI deals if they send you out a copy in full retail case and all or do they send you the game in a just a cardboard sleeve or something?

As and SI subscriber myself must inform you that a full yr worth (56 issues) cost 29 bucks

So now I told you how just the magazine full yr cost, I just might think the deal is not really a good deal.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']As and SI subscriber myself must inform you that a full yr worth (56 issues) cost 29 bucks

So now I told you how just the magazine full yr cost, I just might think the deal is not really a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Its still a good deal if you are wanting to get NCAA 12. Its gonna Retail at $60 until next spring.

It should have been the other way around, buy NCAA and get SI. That way you have the game in your hands and will get the magazine in a few weeks. Not, subscribe get the magazine in a few weeks then in a few more weeks get the game.

I searched the forums but didn't find this one listed. You can get NCAA 12 (
iconps3.gif
or
iconxbox360.gif
) for free with a subscription to Sports Illustrated for $49.95. It's a six month subscription for what it's worth. Not a terrible deal IMO. It also comes with some lame NCAA 12 DVD as well.

http://ordersi.com

[quote name='Rodster']Target is selling the game for $47 starting tomorrow, add tax and your at $50 and can play it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

And you can get SI for $2/year, if you wait for the right promotion.

Did this deal a couple years back to get as Free copy of Madden. Split the cost with my roommate at the time so he got the mag (I prefer ESPN the Mag to SI) for $25 and I got the game for $25. One thing that you should note is that it takes several weeks for your copy to arrive (this isnt a Langer's Juice promo after all) and by that point everyone else will have had several weeks with the game to learn any new mechanics introduced

[quote name='Dranakin']And you can get SI for $2/year, if you wait for the right promotion.[/QUOTE]

Yep, usually by buying something online and doing the bizrate survey at the end. I just cancelled my year of SI before the outrageous renewal fees. Now to find another one of those survey's to reup. Canceling is a breeze, all automated and such. Just have to remember. They say they send you a reminder card, but I never get them or throw them out like junk mail and don't realize what they are for. I just print out my order confirmation number when I get it and write the cancel date on the calendar. No biggie.

That being said, $50 for NCAA 12 is a good price, bonus SI issues is just a bonus, so its a good deal. Heck, if you waited this long for NCAA 12, I don't think not having the game in hand tomorrow is that big of a deal.

bread's done
Back