• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:14 AM

http://www.walmart.c...-Games/16539609

#2 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:50 AM

I'll just wait for the eventual $99 price point. Having waited this long and not seen too many titles I'm interested in, I think I can wait until then.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#3 Game_Dude_3

Game_Dude_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:00 AM

I'll just wait until the Wii U comes out, buy a really cheap Wii and catch up on all the games.

#4 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:09 AM

I was looking to buy one of these as a gift for my little sister. Seems like a better time than any.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#5 Ellahjay88

Ellahjay88

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:10 AM

Thanks for sharing this! I've been needing one I can actually update and not lose homebrew!

#6 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:15 AM

In stores as well. Saw this last week, but didn't post about it because... well, there's been far better deals... guess I should have posted it, seems like there are some interested in it...
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#7 Tooki

Tooki

Taidan Destroyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:59 AM

I'll just wait until the Wii U comes out, buy a really cheap Wii and catch up on all the games.

Lol, what games? The best games one the system are the Metroid Prime Trilogy, of which the better 2 are available for Gamecube, and Okami, which is a PS2 port.
Posted Image

#8 ferzan

ferzan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:21 AM

Fail troll is fail - Mario Galaxy, 2, Donkey Kong, Brawl, Kirby, Twilight Princess or Skyword Sword, Mario Kart, Mad World, NMH,etc.. STFU fanboy the wii is a fine syste

#9 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:46 PM

Fail troll is fail - Mario Galaxy, 2, Donkey Kong, Brawl, Kirby, Twilight Princess or Skyword Sword, Mario Kart, Mad World, NMH,etc.. STFU fanboy the wii is a fine syste

I'm a Nintendo fan and even I can see why people would still be uninterested in the Wii.

I honestly hope the Wii U bombs in sales like the 3DS so I can get it on the cheap.

#10 DarkSora09

DarkSora09

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

I hope the Wii U does well so Nintendo can keep putting out games I love instead of going bankrupt. I get that this is CAG but come on man.

#11 Game_Dude_3

Game_Dude_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

Lol, what games? The best games one the system are the Metroid Prime Trilogy, of which the better 2 are available for Gamecube, and Okami, which is a PS2 port.

I agree with you to an extent. I bought a Wii in 2007 and sold it early on in 2010. But I do want to play SMG2 and the Metroid game that came after Prime 3. I'll try out Goldeneye and NSMB while I'm at it.

The Wii may be a pretty lackluster system, but it had the best game of this gen - SMG.

#12 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:02 PM

will Amazon price match?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#13 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

I hope the Wii U does well so Nintendo can keep putting out games I love instead of going bankrupt. I get that this is CAG but come on man.

They WILL continue to put out games regardless of what you think.

#14 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

will Amazon price match?

No, but some independent sellers on Amazon are selling it for that price-

http://www.amazon.co...13162437&sr=8-4

Look where it says "29 new from $134.00"

#15 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:24 PM

If it's just like the Wii, I hope it bombs as well, so maybe they can get back to their original demographic and stop catering to parents and children.

#16 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:28 PM

If it's just like the Wii, I hope it bombs as well, so maybe they can get back to their original demographic and stop catering to parents and children.

^Bingo. Although hardcore games such as Yoshi's Island for SNES still catered to children... I think you meant to say "parents, grandparents, frat people, and casual non-gamers".

#17 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:03 PM

A decent deal, wish my local Walmart would price match this deal.

#18 NEgami

NEgami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:19 PM

Target has this sale, too. With a free game if you purchase in store.

#19 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

My local walmarts in CT marked this down as a rollback to this price. Dunno how long the sale wil llast.

#20 JetTone

JetTone

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:09 PM

Target has this sale, too. With a free game if you purchase in store.

Yep, saw it at Target too. Tag says valid till 8/20/2011 but the free game offer expires tomorrow since that was their weekly ad special.