The Freebie eXchange - Trade referrals, get free prizes(ie:games, consoles), get paid

KoolFreebies

CAGiversary!
Get paid at home. Trade referrals for your freebie sites such as Trainn and many more! Big pool of traders ready to go, get your refs fast so you can get paid or get your free ipods, ipads, ps3s, xbox360s, etc!

Expand your freebie trading sites to new networks with one referral cash outs! See all the proofs of payments!

Learn how to get people to pay YOU for signing up for things like GameFly,Netflix,and more! Member testimonials written by real freebie traders.

Do you want to get free referrals? Try the free referral banks.

Join The Freebie eXchange for free today (non-referral link).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

i hope you dont mind me asking. there are so many things that i have read. i still have very little idea on how this works. im dumb after all.

but in any case, i want ot get referrals for nintendo3ds and ipad4free, but juts the cash prizes.

i have already made accounts with them in the past but never bothered attemping to get referrals. i have experience with yourfree360games tohugh because the requirements are much easier to deal with.

so im wondering if you can lay it out for me? perhaps through PM? i already have accounts with nintendo3ds and ipad4free and it seems like the referral bank doesnt allow people with existing accounts to join.

thanks!

[quote name='giantqtipz']Hi!

i hope you dont mind me asking. there are so many things that i have read. i still have very little idea on how this works. im dumb after all.

but in any case, i want ot get referrals for nintendo3ds and ipad4free, but juts the cash prizes.

i have already made accounts with them in the past but never bothered attemping to get referrals. i have experience with yourfree360games tohugh because the requirements are much easier to deal with.

so im wondering if you can lay it out for me? perhaps through PM? i already have accounts with nintendo3ds and ipad4free and it seems like the referral bank doesnt allow people with existing accounts to join.

thanks![/QUOTE]

If you already have accounts then you can trade with other members. There is a referral for referral trading section which will allow you to "trade". You be a referral for one of their sites, and they will be a referral on one of your sites so you can get paid.

If you are interested in the free referral banks, and you already have accounts on the sites you want referrals for, then you can sign up by using one of the fire escape options. This will allow you to get your link added to the free referral bank by signing up to a site you do not yet have an account on.

There are many options available to help you get the referrals you need for your Trainn sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back