Amazon/GS: Playstation 3D Display w/ Motorstorm & Resistance 3 - $500

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:38 AM

This thread is filled with ignorance and naiveness. It's not the size that matters for the most part. It has to do with a number of variables including quality of all the components such as the panel. There are 24 inch pc monitors that cost well over $2,000. The cost difference between an 'A' rated panel and a lesser rated panel is substantial. also the type of panel can be large cost difference.

#62 yohsh

yohsh

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:58 AM

I'm getting one. Two player offline co op with out the split screen is totally worth it. Do any other tv's do this?

uc.png

#63 Pojo

Pojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:08 AM

I got my 42inch Panasonic 3D plasma for like $650. I'd definitely wait.
Posted Image

#64 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:13 AM

I agree with what the other people said, $500 is not a deal for something like this.
If it was $300 Im sure some people would say its a good deal and I might have bought it - but at $500 - there is nothing to talk about really.

#65 gacktplays

gacktplays

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:49 AM

At MSRP $500 it self might not be a good deal, but if it comes with Resistance 3 and I will can get the game in September it will be a great deal. Amazon has now added Resistance 3 as bonus, but I have no idea when they will send it out.

Also this monitor is supposed to have some new lag free technology, so it'll be a great portable monitor to bring around for people who play fighting games.

#66 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:50 AM

This is a great deal for a good panel, in for 1 thanks op.