- - - - -

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Out now!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
782 replies to this topic

#781 Nintendokid54

Nintendokid54

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

I bought the CE edition some time back for $20 but never activated my card... I think im at level 5 or something really low. Is now a good time to activate my key so that i can get the month of sub and also be included in the special stuff before its goes F2P?

With school, work and borderlands 2 I haven't really played a lot...

76561198020429748.png

#782 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:32 AM

I bought the CE edition some time back for $20 but never activated my card... I think im at level 5 or something really low. Is now a good time to activate my key so that i can get the month of sub and also be included in the special stuff before its goes F2P?

With school, work and borderlands 2 I haven't really played a lot...

I'm fairly certain it's going FTP in November. The next patch on the PTR has the Cartel Market in it, and they mentioned November as a target release date a few months ago.

I wouldn't want to be too late to put in that CE code, since you get 1k coins for the store with it. I've been subbed since it came out, and have the CE, and I'm only getting 2.5k coins, so you're making out really well IMO.
Posted Image

#783 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

This thread keeps popping up and disappearing. With the new F2P launch coming soon, I wanted to start a new thread with information on the front page about the game.

As for if you sub before it goes F2P, yes you should if you care enough about space bucks aka Cartel Coins.