Phantasy Star Defender's Pack $10 Wal-Mart.com

adriley313

Banned
Saw this from another thread and was excited as i like both those games.

Pre-ordered 2 copies for $10 a piece.
Release date: 9/27

Phantasy Star Defender's Pack

According to the picture its a UMD Dual Pack.
Hope its not a price mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely looks like a price mistake. My question is how often does walmart honor price mistakes for preorders?

EDIT: Nevermind, I checked a few other sites and that seems to be the MSRP. Pretty cool, weird that it's so cheap though.

Good thing I googled this, I was just about to make a thread about it. Great deal. I was going to wait and see if PSP2o:Infinity came to the US, but I think I'll just snag this instead. I hope Amazon posts it soon because I would rather get it there because I have credit.

I'm wondering what the chance is of this bundle coming to PSN. Haven't all the other UMD dual packs came to PSN? If it does, I'd rather get it on there.

Is it November or December? I've heard someone received and e-mail from Walmart stating November.

Either way, something tells me Sega's trying to get more retailers to carry it. Walmart is the only one doing so. There's no listing for the pack at either GameStop or even Amazon (although Amazon has no listings for the others, either). I imagine retailers are trying to ease up on the amount of PSP games they carry at this point.

To maybe bring some closure, my pre-order on walmart.com was canceled for this. I was figuring $10 was a steal for these two, hopefully it still makes it out or at least a PSN release.

bread's done
Back