The Farewell TFN OTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pour one out.
Gangsta like Atticus.
tupacbiggie.jpg

Doin' it for his Boo

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Putting a gun right on top of your wang dosent seem like the greatest idea.[/QUOTE]

don' talk shit about Mr. Finch J.D. he'll bust you up like an old chifforobe.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Putting a gun right on top of your wang dosent seem like the greatest idea.[/QUOTE]

For the love of god, let's hope the safety's on.

Bye TFN, us 3-letter acronym users are dwindling.

--

My manager fired one of my employee because he got arrested. I can understand that, but I was given zero notification by her, thus leaving open shifts for tomorrow and Sunday. In fact, I found out through my fired coworker. This place is going to hell in a handbasket.

[quote name='TheRock88']Hopefully you solve whatever problems you are going through right now and come back someday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Pour one out.
Gangsta like Atticus.
tupacbiggie.jpg

Doin' it for his Boo
[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Just had a Gulden Draak. 10.5ABV beer is surprisingly strong. Kinda had a hint of whisky taste to it. Was good though.[/QUOTE]

:beer:

Quality beer. I love those 9-13% ones that sneak up on you while you're drinking them...especially the ones flavored with whiskey and bourbon.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']TFN is gone, and the OTT just died a little more...

...I'm getting a new shotgun on Tuesday, btw.[/QUOTE]

Shotguns are boring. :cool:

And fucking TFN....this better be his midlife crisis. Or he ran away to Mexico.

[quote name='marten']:beer:

Quality beer. I love those 9-13% ones that sneak up on you while you're drinking them...especially the ones flavored with whiskey and bourbon.

Shotguns are boring. :cool:

And fucking TFN....this better be his midlife crisis. Or he ran away to Mexico.[/QUOTE]

DOES THIS LOOK BORING TO YOU MOTHER fuckER!?

TriStar_Cobra_Force_000_tn.JPG

Looks like someone couldn't make up their mind on whether it was supposed to be a pistol, shotgun or rifle to me.

Just sayin'.....I'm more of a long-distance rifle guy myself.

[quote name='Chika']

:cry:[/QUOTE]
That stinks.
I had that happen once but I was using those thin walled Molson ICE bottles, a college friend gave me a bunch (this was about 94-96)- and even though I knew they were too thin I'd managed to use light retail non-scew tops for overage without them popping several times and got cocky.

I've been out of the amateur zymurgy game for a while but miss it. One of those kit amber ales was fantastic. I've still got my buckets, vavles, carboys and capper. My stoppers seemed to have gotten brittle though, I don't know if I'd use them now. The movers asked me if I "cooked drugs" when they my gear. :lol:
[quote name='Temporaryscars']

TriStar_Cobra_Force_000_tn.JPG
[/QUOTE]
Damn. I want that KSG model that's out. The design is fascinating but I'd really like to see it in person first.

[quote name='Maklershed']I want a new Mirror's Edge game. Right. Now.[/QUOTE]
That iPad version was alright if your really jonesin'.

[quote name='Maklershed']Is it worth upgrading to Windows 7 if you have Vista?[/QUOTE]

Yea - Mindy Main is one of the standard wallpapers.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
Damn. I want that KSG model that's out. The design is fascinating but I'd really like to see it in person first.

[/QUOTE]

It's not out yet and it won't be for quite some time, but once it is, it's sure to be $$$. I've owned a few Kel-Tecs in my time and they've all been awesome.

[quote name='Rocko']
0812-prince-paris-blanket-getty2-ex.jpg

The fuck is with that look on the face of Michael Jackson's youngest son? Jesus.[/QUOTE]

The girl on the far left looks like a zombie.

I was watching MTV, and they had a commercial/quick interview with Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. (that's 2 "Jrs") about Lollapalooza. I mean, why not "the third"? Or did Dale Earnhardt Jr. just want to go by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Sr?

Wow, it only took about 45 minutes to install Windows 7 Professional. It is really really slick and its nice that since its a clean install that there isn't any bloat.

Best $5 I spent.

[quote name='seanr1221']5.00? Where is it 5.00?[/QUOTE]

At my mom's work, Kentucky Community & Technical College System. What's funny, Office 2010 is $10.

Cirque du Soleil was so fucking cool. I don't think I'd ever personally spend $100 to see it, but god damn, it was a really entertaining and impressive production, and I *would* pay $100 or whatever to see the Beatles Love show in Vegas if I ever found myself in that neck of the woods.

[quote name='Rocko']Cirque du Soleil was so fucking cool. I don't think I'd ever personally spend $100 to see it, but god damn, it was a really entertaining and impressive production, and I *would* pay $100 or whatever to see the Beatles Love show in Vegas if I ever found myself in that neck of the woods.[/QUOTE]

La Nouba? I saw that a while back.
Ka in Vegas was awesomer - never saw Beatles one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back